Author has written 14 stories for Harry Potter, and Misc. Tv Shows.
Name - Rae (yes, it is my nick name and No, I am not giving away my real name here :p)
Age - Old enough to read M rated fics...legally, that is. ;)
Place - India
About me - Uhhh...I suck at this question...but I shall try anyway...I like to read and write and listen to music and dance around when no one is looking and sing (apparently quite tunelessly) when I feel like it. I like watching TV (in English and in Hindi) and movies (English and Hindi and very rarely in other languages...mainly only when my elder brother gets all hyper about it... :p).
I am quite good at seeming like a serious, intellectual person and I hide behind this many a times...this is not to say that I am not like that in reality AT ALL but only to a certain extent can I be called as that.
As I said I like watching movies and in that sphere I LOVE Shah Rukh Khan and Madhuri Dixit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In music, I enjoy a varied taste which may or may not match the current frenzy (more usually it doesnt) - from Elvis to GnR to Nirvana (select songs) to Eagles to Bon Jovi to Boyzone and Ronan Keating to Enrique Iglesias to Taylor Swift to some tracks by Jonas Brothers to Nick Jonas and the Administration to I have no idea how much more... :p
In Hindi, I enjoy old tracks (Hemant Kumar, Kishore Kumar, Geeta Dutt etc) mixed with the 90s music and current music as well...
In books, I like the Harry Potter series (except the 7th one...do not even get me started on that. :s), Anne of Green Gables series (whatever I have read in them), Roald Dahl books, The Pickwick Papers, Da Vinci Code, Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini etc etc and my absolute favourite is Pather Panchali by Bibhutibhushan Bandyopadhyaya. I also enjoy an occasional Nancy Drew (I admit I was and still am completely in love with the series...but only what was written by Carolyn Keene herself).
Now...I am getting a little bored so I shall continue with my type of pairings...but before that I just want to announce that I LOVE ICE CREAM! (Not all flavours...but still!) There. :D
1. James Potter and Lily Evans (They are what got me on fanfiction.net and hooked to fanfics. Enough said.)
2. Sirius Black and OCs (OCs just make it more interesting and about Sirius...well he is my favourite HP character...he has layers/shades, enough said.)
3. Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger AND Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley (We all knew that was going to happen so well whatever...)
4. Rose Weasley and Scorpius Malfoy (They are meant to be...mainly because it would piss the hell out of Ron, at least in the beginning...enough said ;))
5. Teddy Lupin and Victoire Weasley (They are sooooo cute!)
Nick Lucas and Macy Misa (They are ADORABLE. Enough said.) and as long as these two are together, its fine...but yeah, its weird if Joe and Stella arent together...
One Tree Hill
1. Nathan and Haley (They are Naley! Enough said.)
2. Lucas and Peyton (Come on! It was clear from day one that they would end up together, just like they were supposed to!)
3. Brooke and Julian (They are just too cute!)
4. Jamie and OC (Its fun to read about Jamie's future love...)
Rory and Logan (She should not have done what she did to him! Enough said.)
The above are from categories I usually read...but just for the heck of it, I like Chuck and Blair together and Dan and Serena together in Gossip Girl and Steve and DJ, Jess and Becky and Danny and Vicki in Full House and Edward and Bella in Twilight, Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe in Anne of Green Gables, Nancy Drew and Ned Nickerson (they are SO meant to be!) in Nancy Drew, Scotty and Kevin and Luc and Sarah in Brothers & Sisters and Ezra and Aria and Caleb and Hanna in Pretty Little Liars.
And again, just for the heck of it I love fics which have 'meeting the parents' in them - like James meets Lily's parents for the first time or Scorpius meets Ron and Hermione (specially Ron ;))...*evil laugh*
And I love pure friendship fics and purely heart tugging fics...like James and Sirius (occasionally with Remus thrown in) or of Teddy and Harry bonding or Teddy thinking or George thinking about Fred...etc
Is this enough? Arent you bored out of your minds?! Well...to rejuvenate, please read and REVIEW the following fics! Ha! ;)
Unsafe External Link