Author has written 50 stories for Sweet Valley series, Full House, Newsies, Holes, Degrassi, Outsiders, School of Rock, Harry Potter, Life With Derek, Misc. Tv Shows, Suite Life series, High School Musical, Gossip Girl, Twilight, iCarly, Ruby and the Rockits, Big Bang Theory, and Glee.
30 "Fun Facts" About degrassichick!
1. For starters, the name's Sam.
2. If I had to choose a movie character to marry, it'd be Patrick Verona from 10 Things I Hate About You (Heath Ledger with dark hair, helloooo?...RIP HEATH, I LOVE YOU!!)...or Noah Calhoun from The Notebook (who wouldn't want to marry a guy as amazing as him?)
3. I wrote my first Life with Derek fan fiction after only watching a preview for the show, which was all it took for me to know that Derek Venturi and Casey McDonald belong together.
4. I also know that Joey Potter and Pacey Witter on Dawson's Creek belong together as well.
5. I live in (a suburb of) the glorious city that is Houston, Texas.
7. I ship Sam Evans and Kurt Hummel from Glee more than I've ever shipped a pairing before (and that's saying something, because I'm a severe shipper).
8. Christmas is the most AMAZING holiday! I love absolutely, positively everything about it! The feeling, the lights, the movies (The Grinch, Elf, and I'll Be Home for Christmas are AMAZING!. ), the music, everything.
9. I am now 19 (as of April 23) and an education major at the University of Houston (formerly a creative writing major, for obvious reasons!) :-)
10. Writing = Life Support.
11. When I grow up, I aspire to be an author.
12. I've been in love with Justin Timberlake since I was 7.
13. I'm a total Harry Potter nerd.
14. American Eagle, Forever 21, Bath & Body Works, and Barnes & Noble are the shopping loves of my life.
15. My reviewers mean the world to me. And every review from them makes me smile. You guys ROCK. Thank you SO much for all of your support!
16. Heath Ledger (RIP! He was taken too young, and I love him to pieces and always will.) and Ryan Gosling are beautiful. This is self-explanatory.
17. Death Cab for Cutie, Snow Patrol, Owl City, Phoenix, Ellie Goulding, Vampire Weekend, and Coldplay are love.
18. I only drink SmartWater. Nothing else.
19. Glee, The Big Bang Theory, Boy Meets World, 90210, Hellcats, Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls, Greek (Cappie & Casey forever. ), Brothers & Sisters, America's Next Top Model, Degrassi, Dawson's Creek, and Lizzie McGuire are the best shows possibly ever established.
20. I was born on a military base in Okinawa, Japan...cool, huh?
21. I have a pretty much awesome twin, Davonnaxheartsxyou... the two of us have pretty much everything in common. Its scary ;P ...you should totally check out her profile ;)
22. The Notebook will always be one of the best movies ever.
23. And if you haven't seen Remember the Titans, you are missing out.
24. I'm one of the few people out there who actually owns up to being a fan, but not obsessive vampire-shirt-wearing-"Team Edward"-or-"Team Jacob"-or-"Bella Swan's a boring whiny bitch who doesn't deserve them so Jacob/Edward should just pick ME INSTEAD" fan, of Twilight.
25. I'm a kid at heart. Always will be c:
26. I have a freaky, undying love for the store Tiffany & Co (but I refer to it as Tiffany's...thank you, Audrey Hepburn)
27. I'm surprised you're still reading this.
28. I'm wondering why you're still reading this...
29. While I still have your attention, you should follow me on
30. I'm done!
Thanks for reading.
I understand your boredom.
I too have wasted away ten minutes reading somebody's profile.
Now...I totally think you guys should go read my fan fictions.
That is what you're on my page for...right?
...thought so ;P
Peace, Love, & Cheerios!
Unsafe External Link