Poll: Which should I publish first? Vote Now!
Author has written 15 stories for Lab Rats, 2012, and Frozen.
12/29/14 Hey, hey, hey, everybody! Ready to take another quiz? No dedications this time, but you get the fun of challenging yourself!
12/24/14 Take a quiz on the Lab Rats archive! Review on one of my stories and let me know if you get 71% or higher on the test and I'll give a dedication to you in one of my newer stories AFTER the quiz is closed! (If you've taken the quiz, you'll know why.)
12/21/14 I'm on Wattpad, if any of you are interested.
12/14/14 Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but like daphrose, many important things are coming up, including semester finals, nine-week benchmarks, orchestra concerts, region UIL, long-term projects assigned over winter break, private violin concerts, etc. I am serious about not being on as much, which saddens me. The PM option will be turned off starting later this afternoon because of another reason: not getting caught. My family has no idea that I'm on this site, and even though I'm a young adult, I will be punished severely. (Something doesn't add up? PM me. I'll explain it.) Whenever anybody sends me a PM, I receive it in my personal email as well as the FF.Net Private Messaging feature. Eventually, my parents would say, "Hey, let's check our daughter's email to make sure she's not sneaking online." (A while ago I had been on a virtual world site for six months and eventually confessed. It took a while to build up trust but all the while I was breaking it by being on here.) If they checked my email before I could delete the emails relating to/from FF.Net I will get questioned and caught. So to say, the PM option is turned off and I'll be changing my settings for what I'll receive in my email and what I'll not receive. Confused? Go to "Alerts" then go to the tab "settings/guide" under that and then you'll see a bunch of turn on/turn off options for things like reviews, community updates, etc. This is also to stop me from getting distracted - PMs take up more of my time than actually writing (how about that!) I'm sorry for this, but it's my last resort and it's all I can do tomorrow. To repeat, this is going into action later this afternoon/tomorrow morning. Thank you for your time.
Hey, y'all, I'm AllAmericanSlurp! I originally joined solely for the purpose of reviewing and such, however, I do have a few stories up right now. Check them out if you'd like! I was a guest on this fanfiction site for so long (as in eight years) I decided I'd like to join.
Maybe you're wondering about the username. No, I do not have bad manners. I do not slurp my soup. Or anything else, for that matter. It's just the name of a short story that I really like. What about? Hm... I'll be mean and tell you to look up "The All American Slurp" by Lensey Namioka online. Don't want to? Fine by me; you'll just be left in the dark.
Here's a little video that relates to the short-story: The All-American Slurp
The two fandoms that I will be in most are Teen Titans (the original), but I don't write stories for it and post them (I write them for fun) because I'm super busy right now, and Lab Rats!
Published Stories (These titles are active! Click on them to see the stories)
Clandestine Covers: The sequel to Thoughts of the Truth; action/adventure story telling the tale of a broken family; on slight hiatus
Stories In Thought That Aren't Written Yet (Way Too Many!)
Consequences: "He was the leader of the world. He was the person that dealt with every single trouble in life - and he was the person who never showed mercy. World's cruelest criminals were sent to their knees, trembling with fear. The palace lives in fear for what he can do. And there's nothing we can do about it." Lab Rats one-shot.
Shout-Outs To Some of My Best Friends on This Site
1. MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul—a wonderful, kind, and understanding person who is great to have on your side—just never the wrong side! who writes interesting, action-packed stories
Shout-Outs To My Friends On This Site
4. BTRlover1122—an author who knows about the way of life and writes it into some heartbreaking yet beautiful stories
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you KNOW there is so many good copy and pastes out there but your profile is already long enough so you'll just leave it at this.
Favorite Quotes on Lab Rats
"But it's impossible! They were gone!"
"Well, we are in the middle of the ocean. Maybe a mermaid stole it!"
"Big D, I know I'm not supposed to touch your stuff, but you know how sometimes things happen, and sometimes things happen when you really don't want them to happen and that just happens to be what just happened, upstairs."
"I was in the bathroom; should I invite you next time?"
"Yes. I flew halfway around the world in a massive storm and risked my life in an avalanche to rescue you, so I could then poison you."
"BOOM! Hows do ya like them spahklahs?" (The misspellings are purely intention to accentuate Bree's Jersey accent)
"Have you looked everywhere? He's a small man. He could be obscured be a houseplant, or a family sized can of to-ma-toes."
"Because, I'd already cracked the guitar, but if my dad knew I'd broken it I'd be in so much trouble, because my family is so poor, and I just want everyone to like me, 'cause I'm always the new kid, so I made everybody think that Leo did it, because I'm so scared, and it's so hard to make friends, and I'm just a dumb kid compared to you all, and my grandma just died!"
"There's my employee of the week and my weak employee!"
Teen Titans (2003-2006) Favorite Quotes
"I know what you're thinking. There's nothing more annoying than when you can't play your tuba in the bath tub!"
"Evil beware. We have waffles."
"Do you have a problem?"
"Want some cotton candy?"
"To replenish your heart with health, and cheer, I offer a traditional Tamaranean folk song. Deep breath. Begins screaming. "HOooaoaahhhhhhHHHHhhh!"
"Yeah, this is disturbing."
"Four and a half pounds of baby back ribs! Man, I love picnic food!"
"Last year on my birthday my friends got me a cake and some balloons. But I couldn't enjoy it because my dad Trigon the scary red demon with horns took over the world and there was fire everywhere and this ugly guy Slade with a skeleton for a face came after me and - "
The Bang Shrine
Just what is this ominous sounding "Bang Shrine?" Let me help you out, my friend.
It was a dark and stormy night (okay, fine, it was a sunny Spring morning) when my author/friend daphrose and I had the same idea about publishing a "what if?"/AU story on the Lab Rats archive. What did dear daphrose do? Ever so dramatically (so what if she did it virtually on an imaginary piece of furniture?) she banged her head on her table.
This happened several more times when we tortured each other with spoilers that had important words with really strong spoilers censored/starred out. What did we do? We found wonderful (not-so-wonderful... what's it to you?) comfort in banging our heads on the table. This went on for a long, long, time. (Okay, fine, for about five days. So?)
And then, one day, I had a EUREKA moment!
The next time daphrose was about to bang her head on the table, which was probably about to collapse because of all the times she'd pressured it with her rather-heavy head (no offense, darlin'!), when I virtually and gently lead her to *ominous voice* THE BANG SHRINE!
(What's that, daphrose? You're asking me to get to the point? All right, all right, I just thought I'd entertain the readers with a little bit of dramatic story-telling. Don't you tell me to save time and stop beating around the bush! I'll get there when I—did you just slap me!?)
Technically/virtually, the Bang Shrine is made of the hardest brick/cement homogenous mixture of materials in the world! You could bang your head to feel better on a tough day and not even the tiniest crack the width of a hair would appear. It is a wonderful place to relieve your stress! Feel frustrated on one of mine or daphrose's or MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul's or dreamer4evera's cliffhangers? Go ahead and visit *announcer's voice* THE BANG SHRINE!
P.S. Admission completely free. People who are insane with insanity are more than welcome. Break your head on the extra-tough wall? We'll ship your remaining pieces of your body for free! Alaska and Hawaii not included. Shipping and packaging could take days.
Created by my dear crazy random friend DFTBAAIDLLTWBAP, these cute little bubbles are like any ordinary bubbles except when you pop them they become a word. Like if you blew a bubble and popped it, depending on the last few words you said, it would say that.
Allow me to demonstrate: *blows bubble and pops it* The words "DEAR CRAZY RANDOM FRIEND" echo in the air.
For sale at the Bang Shrine as free complimentary presents. They are obviously not free because they are complimentary. Glares. You can't have your cake and eat it too!
The Writing Zone (Mentioned In A Few A/Ns) & The Author's Corner of Shame
To all you writers out there...
You know how sometimes writing can come really easily and it just flows out of your system like, um... This is the Writing Zone! And how sometimes when you haven't updated a story for such a long time but you really want to and your reviewers are pressuring you to, it suddenly seems really hard to write and the writing is choppy, not your best work, seems forced, and just isn't good?
Well, you're not alone if you've got these symptoms of The Writer's Zone Writer's Block. (Long name. Abbreviated and hereinafter [who uses that word!?] referred to as TWZWB.) It all happens to us - and frankly, I've been hit with a huge case of it right now. Therefore - story updates will either a) take a long time but will be really good quality, or b) will be quick but poor quality. Your choice, faithful readers!
And, also, to you writers that are hopefully still out there sitting patiently or impatiently for this section to finish: Know that if you have TWZWB and I'm one of your reviewers, I will always stick by your side and wait the story out to the end (unless it's abandoned)!
Now . . . the Author's Corner of Shame, a.k.a. ACS. This is the land of ACS, where authors are sent by punishment from their reviewers when the fail to do something they promised (such as updating in a certain time span) or failing the faithful readers by having a huge disappointment by saying the much-loved story is on hiatus/abandoned. I have multiple offenses with all above mentioned scenarios . . . and I am proud of it. Being an author includes doing bad things, because, of course, you can always torture your readers into treating you nicely again by holding them hostage by review count. (Cue evil grin.) Therefore, the ACS, while a terrible place to be because you're scorned by the reviewers taunting you through the virtual window with bars on it, is a great place to be because you sure aren't in the cell by yourself. (Peers at almost every author in the Lab Rats archive and sees them sitting scribbling on the walls, full of fic ideas.)
Crazy Quotes You Only Hear From Friends & Family & Yourself (All names have been changed for privacy reasons except mine; the names I call my friends by in this section while talking are not actually their names. This has been shortened.)
(In a Southern accent.) "I've been birthed!"
"Turtle times turtle equals turtle squared!"
"Guys, we have them surrounded. There are way more of us and we can just rip their papers out from under them - "
"Ba la la laa."
"How did I get out of Iraq? I ran!"
"Where did the girl go when the bomb went off? Everywhere!"
"Ask him if he has guns!"
"We are failed waving failed high fiving foot fiving hungry hungry orchestra ACL advanced yellow buddies."
"What's the first thing you think of when you hear my name?"
"That's a bin."
"You are such a CLORBAG VLABERNELK!"
"Buttons and slides; combinations combine!"
"Are you trying to bite me!?" Pause. "With your hand!?"
"No flamingos at the trial!"
"I would slit your throat if there were not such a thing as code of conduct. I have a "satisfactory" in Orchestra and killing you by enormous blood loss, no matter how pleased I would be, would not fare well for my final grade."
"I will not let the Tootsie Roll win!"
"Let's make three-sixteenths of a cookie!"
"Come on, Liv, it's time to stop playing with the sprinklers!"
True Lab Rats Lovers
You should know all of the answer to these statements/questions if you are a true Lab Rats lover. Some may be trick questions, in which there actually is no answer. But you'll have to know Lab Rats extremely well to answer every single one of them, including the trick questions! And, this will be a grueling process. There are many questions relating to teensy-tiny details from the show that many of you reading this have missed; there are also, currently, 50 questions. This test is complete; no new questions will be added for a while. If you take the test, you may PM me the results and I will look at them and determine your score.
1. Chase does the refrigerator dance in what episode?
2. Bree's boyfriends' names are: (Hint: there are three)
3. Adam labels his shoes; but the labels say...?
4. Douglas is who?
5. The weapon Donald used in Taken...?
6. All of Chase's abilities hidden (so far up to Season 3?) included?
7. All of Adam's abilities, hidden (so far up to Season 3?) included?
8. All of Bree's abilities, hidden (so far up to Season 3) included?
9. What episode did Leo have bionics?
10. What is the relation between the rats and a) Douglas, b) Donald, c) Tasha, and d) Rose?
11. What Principal Perry replaced the center dingo thingy with in Not So Smart Phone
12. All of the rats' glitches...?
13. The name of the first episodes in each season and how long they last?
14. The name of Chase's glitch and how many times he's come out and which episode(s) he comes out?
15. The LEMP is...?
16. The Lab Rats' mother's name is...?
17. How many mission suits have the Lab Rats acquired?
18. Recite, word for word, the crazy line Leo said after he ran down to the lab after he froze Tasha and Janelle (Hint: Begins with, "Big D, I know I'm..." Go on from there!)
19. Where the Lab Rats live and in what state...?
20. The shape on the new lab's floor...?
21. Why Krane has wires on his head...?
22. Who is Leo's girlfriend?
23. Who is Adam's girlfriend (in Season 3)?
24. Marcus died because...?
25. Dewey the Dingo caught on fire because...?
26. Adam does what with hair strands in shower drains?
27. What is the name of the girl Leo crushed on in the fourth episode? (Third, if you count Crush, Chop, and Burn altogether, not separating them into two parts)
28. Marcus made what club?
29. Finish this line: "Ooh! That's a funny joke. Where'd you get it, your...?" Bonus: What episode and season is that from and who says it?
30. Adam's middle name is...?
31. Bree's middle name is...?
32. Chase's middle name is...?
33. Chase wore a shirt in Commando App that was seen again in what episode?
34. When was the force field BALL introduced, a.k.a. what episode?
35. What shoes do Bree wear constantly? And the colors?
36. Name three reasons Douglas gave to convince Chase to join him.
37. Chase uses two simultaneous abilities twice in what episode? And what abilities were used simultaneously?
38. The magnetism app was introduced in what episode and what season? And which episodes has it been in altogether and what episodes?
39. The teleporter's weak spot was...? (Hint: As in, what were its faults?)
40. What TV show did Douglas make Marcus record and set the DVR to?
41. Douglas backed up what type of music for twenty years?
42. What purpose does the mole on Marcus' neck serve as/for?
43. Quote one of Spike's lines from Spike's Got Talent, word for word.
44. Chase is now worth how many dollars? Bonus: What episode/season is this from?
45. Finish this line: "Your capsules have regenerative abilities. They're..." Go on, finish it! Bonus: Who said that line and in what episode/season?
46. What destroyed the water fountain? Bonus: What episode/season is this from?
47. Principal Perry's mother's name is...?
48. Perry's full name?
49. Hairy fruit is...? Bonus: What episode/season is it from; who said it?
50. What episode do Bree and Ethan flirt around using number terms for each other? Quote one of the lines, word for word.
The interview was previously here, but I am making some change to my profile. Please read the blog/daily updates at the top of my profile.
Ra'Zara The First (12)