Author has written 20 stories for Buffy X-overs, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Kim Possible, Glee, Tomb Raider, and Stargate: SG-1.
Gosh darn... something about me ? Can't think of a thing to say.
I write. Some times I share. Some times not.
Random Quote : "That fic's a little dry. Want some raisinettes with that?" - A Former Critic of Substance
Notes:Feedback is really only useful if it is coherent and makes sense. Random flames will be ignored. If you like something I've posted here - tell me why. If you hate it - tell me why. If you have questions about something I wrote - ask. I don't bite.
"A vague review is nobody's friend"Calendar-wise I write slowly. I'm lucky if I write 4,000 words of fic in a month. I have more than ten different stories currently in progress but I tend to focus on only one of them at a time. Except during NaNoWriMo, of course.For now I'm focusing on writing BtVS fics - mostly crossovers. BtVS/Highlander, Harry Potter, Tomb Raider, Glee and the occasional 'Other'. Not all of my fics are here. All of my BtVS crossovers can be found on my blog/home page and Twisting the Hellmouth. Most of my non-crossover Glee fics are experimental and are posted elsewhere under an alias.I prefer to focus on BtVS stories centered around the following characters: Joyce, Buffy, Dawn, Faith, and occasionally Willow. And Glee: Faberry (Rachel/Quinn) (though I'm finding Quintanna (Quinn/Santana) intriguing at the moment I probably won't write any stories centered around that pairing.) .I don't write slayer/vampire or witch/vampire pairings set in the Buffyverse. The idea gives me hives. Brr! In fact, vampires rarely appear as more than bit players or dust in any of my fics. Unless one of the Scoobies accidentally gets vamped.I don't write explicit slash or femslash (Even if a large portion of the pairings in my fics are f/f (B/W, B/F, B/other, D/F, Faberry, etc.) it's mostly in the subtext. (aka - No sex scenes)) and most of my stories are character/dialog based but I'm working on my action-writing skills.Yes, I do have a large number of unfinished stories, here and elsewhere. All I can say is that I do plan on finishing them. All of them. Hopefully some time before the next apocalypse.
What more do you need to know? Ask, and maybe I'll answer.
(Since there is currently no way to designate a collection of stories (a series) here, here's a list for the curious)
The Slayer and the Green Girl ( Kigo - Kim Possible/Buffy crossover, standalone but part of a larger crossover AU posted elsewhere)
- What the Molerat Saw (complete)
- Possible Dreams (complete)
- A Stoppable Sitch (planned/unwritten) (Ron centric)
- Study Break (planned/unwritten) (Ron and KP in college)
Through the Gate (Buffy/Stargate/Doctor Who crossover)
Book I - Out (The Sunnydale Years - A Reimagining of Buffy Seasons 1-3)
- Class of '99 (complete) (Intro to the main characters. Basically an AU version of the 1st 2 Buffy episodes.)
- Girls just want to have prophecies? (planned/unwritten) - Reimagining of Buffy Season 1 ender - 'Prophecy Girl'
- Elven Wishes (complete) The infamous season 2 Halloween in the Buffyverse. With different results.
- Not Quite Thelma and Louise (complete) Joyce centric. An interlude in a 'Woke up Gay in Las Vegas' kind of way. But not quite.
Book II - Following (Willow leaves Sunnydale for college. Buffy and Co. tag along. There might be aliens. And Time Lords.)
Planned/Unwritten except for a few pivotal scenes.
Slayer's Witch (Buffy/Harry Potter/Charmed/Highlander)
- Not So Charmed Witch (complete) (Buffy/Charmed)
- Faith in Winter (complete) (Buffy/HP)
- Gone (in progress) - Dawn centric - (Buffy/assorted) (Eventually supposed to be 100 shorts in this. I've only posted 1/3 of the ones I've written here. Someday I'll post the rest, if there are any signs anyone is reading them.)
Note: The story 'Objects in Mirror' is actually posted elsewhere as a series of interlocking stories. But here it's a single story to make it easier to follow.