Author has written 4 stories for Lost Boys, Twilight, and A Midsummer's Night Dream.
Hi ya'll. My nickname in HS was Flowerchild.
I have a History Major with Anthropology minor. The history I like to study is World War Two. I also like to study the Culture and Traditions of Native American people.
I work in a library so I can read to my hearts content. Some of my favorite books are The Host by Stephanie Meyer, Song of the Lioness series by Tamora Pierce and other fiction books.
I am crazy about the fast and furious movies, the Lost Boys movie, and The Now You See Me movie. Out of the movies my favorite is Lost Boys. I also love Pitch Black. I love superhero movies as well.
I am a southerner and am proud of it. I like sitting on my porch and enjoying the quiet that comes with not living in any city. I love rodeo's, wide open spaces, and country music.
I love anime but not up for dressing as characters. My Favorite anime is Ouran High School Host Club. Love those characters and story line. Naruto comes in 2nd with Hinata Hyuga being my favorite character. Perfect Girl Revolution as my third pick but unfortunately no one has a story for this anime yet.
One thing I dream of doing is going to Tokyo Japan. I think it would be amazing to see the city.
1. The Lost Boys
2. The Hobbit
4. Riddick/Pitch Black
5. Ouran High School Host Club
3. Harry Potter
4. The Outsiders
The Lost Boys
The Fast and The Furious
The Phantom of the Opera
Fiddler on the Rooftop
The Chronicles of Riddick
Why America has some Issues (Yes I live there, but tough. These are clever)
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
James Spookie (13)
lady-knight nel (4)
Madea's Rage (79)
Rorschach's Blot (40)
salus gem (8)
Tonks Ozog (8)