Author has written 33 stories for Total Drama series, Steven Universe, Danny Phantom, and Incredibles.
Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to look at my profile. Hopefully, you'll learn something about me.
1) I update very randomly, so one story may not be updated for a long while whereas another may be update every other day. I do when I have ideas to continue.
2) I cannot write very long stories sometimes. Mostly my one shots are very short.
3) I use notepad, this has no spell check so please PM with spelling mistakes. I will fix them. Though I live in the Caribbean so some words may be spelt differently.
4) When I have exams I do not update often. This is in late June, late November and early December and late March.
5) I mainly write for Danny Phantom and starting soon Web Shows. I have fallen out of the Total Dram but hopefully I will be back into it soon enough.
6) NEVER rush me to update. I take my own time on my stories.
7) I am female so never call me male or an author. I prefer authoress.
8) I am a very random high school aged girl so that means some of my stories will be very weird and random.
9) When your finished here go check out my friend, CocoButterCream, she hasn't posted yet but she's a great writer so look out for her.
Anyways onwards to my favorites!
Favorite Television Shows:
Danny Phantom ( If anyone for Nick is reading, bring it back please! I am begging you!)
Sam and Cat
Girl Meets World
And many more...
Guardians Of The Galaxy: Best movie I have ever had the pleasure of watching!
A Madea Christmas
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Top 10 Couples I Ship Not In Order (These ships are my favourites ten and are more likely to be featured in my stories)
Gwen and Trent - Total Drama Series- They were completely adorable throughout season one. This was my TDI ship and hopefully they got back together after All-Stars or Trent's happy now.
Danny and Sam- Danny Phantom- I correctly predicted that these would be a couple. Every time they denied, I would think/shout, "Just kiss already!". They were made for each other even though their arguments could be about little things. Besides, they balance each other out.
Mike and Zoey-Total Drama Series- Technically, I hated the sight of this couple at first. I wanted to puke at their love at first sight during TDROTI'S first episode. If you know me, you know I don't believe in love at first sight. Though, when the writers added the twist of Mike's MPD and the love triangle, I began to root for these two to end up together. Even more so when I fell in love with their separate quirks and personality traits.
Susan and Mike- Desperate Housewives- Okay, I'm now on season five and almost on season six (as of 01/02/2015). Their divorce was over nonsense. It wasn't Susan's fault that Paige and her mother died and Mike should have felt some kind of guilt. Their son, MJ, deserves to have both his parents together. I can tell they still love each other, no matter what they say.
Riley and Lucas- Girl Meets World- The bulldozer in the pink sweater needs to step off of Lucas (if you watch the show you know what I mean) because Riley belongs with Lucas. End of story.
Jasmine and Shawn-Total Drama Series- The best survivalist on the their separate teams become boyfriend and girlfriend. Power couple, perhaps? I loved both of these characters just by seeing their leaked photos. I wanted this couple so bad and was happy when I got it. I want to see this ship return.
Tucker and Valerie- Danny Phantom- I just feel like they can end up together. I think it would have been cute if Valerie joined the trio and the two fell in love.
Miles and Taylor-Haunted Hathaways- Talk about forbidden love. It would be a better love story than Twilight. The ghost and the human girl falling in love equals drama and lust.
Steven and Connie-Steven Universe- Do I really need to explain? Here it is in a couple of words- YOUNG LOVE IS THE BEST LOVE!
Dan and Valerie- Danny Phantom- Wouldn't it be cute if these worked out their differences and became a couple? Or had a love to hate type of relationship (mostly hate) attraction? That's not going to happen soon but STILL! I tolerate 14 year old Danny and Valerie ship but the TUE AU I love! If you don't like, it's you.
In closing thank you again for choosing to read my little old stories. Whether you're a hater, fan of a story or just a bored visitor, I thank you for supporting me in this journey.