Poll: Which story should i update more often? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Metal Fight Beyblade/メタルファイト ベイブレード, and Pokémon.
Wʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ
ɥɐıpɐଧ sı əɯɐu ʎW
nice to meet you all and thanks for visiting my page :)I am a muslim, follower of the religion Islam I am a 16 years old girl and very very lazy :P Though I always try to publish and update new stories and chapters. I have school so can't always be active. If anyone of you find my name hard to pronounce you can call me Estre cause that's what all my friends in school call me. I make tons and tons of grammatical mistakes in my stories and can never ever fix them :p I don't think I have to try to fix them cause I have many friends on FF and they can help me. I first came to know about FF while trying to find some stories to read on my last summer vacation and BINGO! I found a pretty cool place to write and read stories. I mainly like writing and reading crossovers which I have not published yet! Too lazy to do that :) I may seem nice and good or even scaly in my stories ( xxdragonbreathxx told me!) but I really am sometimes kinda rude and like the MFB character Ryuga. Hehe! My idols on fan fiction are Kuronika Kaage (how creative can she get!!), GalaxyPegasus14(nicest person),xxstarsnowxx( Beyblade town fan!), TheAlmightyFireHawk( she's awesome!),xxdragonbreathxx(she's very loyal),Riikani(WOW!), Grace of Flame( why?!!!!) and lots of other people.
【I】【 】【l】【o】【v】【e】【 】【a】【n】【i】【m】【e】
I actually hate myself a lot because of my personality but don't want to change either. I have my own world, my own friends and everything I do is different from others. I am not just an ordinary nice and polite girl and never have tried be one either. I imagine a lot of things and live in an imaginary world rather than living this life. I might sound stupid but I don't pay attention to anything real. In my imagination, I can be the person I want to be and no one can stop me. That's just how I like to live. I don't like anything in the world cause I'm obsessed with the unreal one. I really want to have friends like the anime characters and life like that too. I live in Bangladesh so practically my life is different from anyone else on FF. If I want to cry I cry alone and if I want to smile I smile with everyone else. I will never ever show my pain to anyone else in this world. Don't give your problems to others, handle them yourselves cause that's how I think it is better. Don't go mad and crazy like me :p I'm warning you, thinking like me can really make you crazy.
Life is really hard to live, it's a battle ground where no one can win. We need our family, friends and every single person in this world. Every soul in this world is important. Life is precious, treat it that way. I my ignore my life though I really try to live it. If you are suffering some mental problems as a teenager read Dr. Jaideep Singh Chaddha's "Please Mom it's my life!". It really helps a lot when I loose control of my anger and personalty.If I have ever acted rude to anyone, please forgive me. Especially you mom! I have hurt you a lot and never meant it but can't control myself sometimes. You have been humiliated many times because of me and am really sorry for that :( Getting too sappy eh?
Just writing some truths and feelings nothing else. Well, that's enough information about me I guess. If you've read all these crap God bless your soul. :)
"Kevin doesn't really work. He just stands around flexing his muscles."
"Yeah, how about I flex them in your face?"
-- Ben 10 Alien Swarm, Movie 2009
"Ben, did you ask Grandpa Max if you could use the Comms Center?"
"You wanna go looking for a permission slip or do you wanna solve this thing?"
-- Ben 10 Alien Swarm, Movie 2009
"Gramps has a great bedside manner there. Gwen."
"Validus was like, his prized pupil. I think Max really felt his betrayal. I wonder if..."
"You think Max's getting stabbed in the back is keeping him from seeing straight?" (Realization crosses Kevin's face) "That would make..."
"And that's a scary thought. And not just because I hate it when he's right."
-- Ben 10 Alien Swarm, Movie 2009
Elena: "What was that?"
Ben: "The most obnoxious muscle car in the world. Get on. We're taking a detour."
-- Ben 10 Alien Swarm, Movie 2009
(Ben has picked up Kevin's already wrecked car as Humungasoar; Kevin looks horrified.)
Kevin: "Oh no. Don't do what I think you're about to do."
(Ben hurls Kevin's car at the Nanobugs. They are defeated and Kevin's car comes back down, scrap metal.)
"You inalihhated my car!"
-- Ben 10 Alien Swarm, Movie 2009
Believe me i luv BEN 10 EVEN MORE THAN BEYBLADE!
I LOVE RYUGA AND I REALLY REALLY HATE RAGO AND PLUTO AND DOJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY FAV SHOWS:
POWER PUFF GIRLS (SERIOUSLY I LOVE BUTTERCUP!)
NINJA TURTLES (I LOVE MIKEY :3)
MY FAV BANDS/SINGERS:
ONE DIRECTION (JUST THE SONGS NOT THE SINGERS)
LIFE IS PREVIOUS...TREAT IT THAT WAY :)
Gingka taught me to never lose hope. And that as long as your friends are behind you, you can save the world and get a burger all in a day’s work.
Kyoya taught me to never give up and never stay down. You’ve got to get back on your feet, even when all the odds are against you.
Masamune taught me to keep reaching for number one. Even when checkered by failure, you cannot stop trying.
Kenta taught me to do whatever it takes to help your friends.
Madoka taught me to stand by your friends and cheer them on all the way.
Tsubasa taught me to overcome your dark side, and that being intellectual doesn’t mean you’re weak or boring.
Ryuga taught me that nobody is completely evil, and that even the strongest of us are mortal too.
Yuu taught me to find the fun in everything and not to take life too seriously.
Hikaru taught me that when one window closes, another one always opens and to never forget where you came from.
Ryuusei taught me that growing older doesn't mean you have to grow up.
-Copied from Galaxypegasus14-
I'm a fanfiction reader and writer, and I'm proud of it. If you are, copy and paste this line into your profile.
If you like reading fics, copy and paste this into your profile.
50 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME UNTIL YOU READ THIS; (Taken on 4/7/2014)
1, What color is your toothbrush?
Blue and white
2, Name one person who made you smile today.
My little brother
3, What were you doing at 8 am this morning:
Sleeping peaceful, all upside down on my bed
4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Saying my prayers
5, What is your favorite candy bar?
I LOUV ALL OF DEM
6, Have you ever been to a strip club?
... No. NO!!!!!!
7, What was the last thing you said aloud?
I said the word "KYAAAA!" aloud in the balcony of the twelve floor
8, What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
9, What was the last thing you had to drink?
Milk mixed with Rooh Afza, an Arabian drink
10, Do you like your wallet?
Then why would I throw it in a dustbin
11, What was the last thing you ate?
12, Have you bought any new clothing Items this week?
Nah, i only go shopping once in a month
13, The last sporting event you watched?
Germany vs Algeria, Fifa world cup 2014
14,What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
15, Who is the last person you sent a text message ?
16, Ever go camping?
Yup! Was fun until i was trying to go to sleep and kept thinking about bears.
17, Do you take vitamins daily?
18, Do you go to church every Sunday?
I am a Muslim, not a Christian
19, Do you have a tan?
20, Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Nope, i drink it while pouring it all around my shirt
22, What did your last text message say?
About where I live to Hollows and Blades, a friend
23, What are you doing tomorrow?
Same old thingies
24, Look to your left, what do you see?
A picture of a mosque
25, What is the color of your watch?
Black and green
26, What do you think of when you hear Australia?
27, What is your birthstone?
28, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
29, What is your favorite number?
30, Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
31, Any plans today?
Hmmm...all day sleep
32, How many states have you lived in?
33, Biggest annoyance right now?
My little brother
34, Last song you listened to?
"What makes you beautiful" by One Direction.
35, Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Too lazy to bother trying right now. XD
36, Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Never, we all work.
37, Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My black sneakers
38, Are you jealous of anyone?
Hmmm...I'm kind of jealous of the writing skills of Galaxypegasus14, JuniperGentle,seijuro407 and Kuronika Kaage, i have to admit they are the best writers here.
39, Is anyone jealous of you?
My best friend :( I know, poor me
40, do you love anyone?
My family and friends, other than that my best friend.
41, Do any of your friends have children?
We are all under 18 so no
42, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Yes, my house teacher and my school's Bengali teacher
43, Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Nope, i say hiya to anyone i see and Assalamwalaikum, Islamic rules
44, What is the color of your car?
45, Do you like cats?
Nyan cats, yes, normal ones, no. Irritating little devils!
46, Are you thinking of someone right now?
Yes, of my cousins, i miss them so much Q.Q
47, Have you ever been to Six Flags?
48, How did you get your worst scar?
While playing soccer in a tournament
49, Favorite TV Show?
Metal Fight Beybalde, Dragon Ball z kai, Soul eater, Naruto, Kuroko No Basuke, Full metal alchemist brotherhood, pokemon, Black butler, Minecraft etc
50, Favorite Fanfic Category to read?
Metal Fight Beyblade, Pokemon and Kuroko no Basuke.
You say cars, we say Nyan Cat
You say Justin Bieber, we say Vocaloid
You say swords, we say Bleach
You say reality, we say anime
You say comics, we say manga
You say countries, we say Hetalia
You say hello, we say konichiwa
You learn Japanese from classes, we learn from shows
You cry if a character dies, we have a rainbow of emotions
You only feel what your favorite person feels, we feel what everyone else is feeling
You crush on pop stars, we crush on anime characters
You think we're crazy, but we think you're just normal
You say souls, we say Soul Eater
You Say Ocean, We Say ONE PIECE
You Say Guild, We say FAIRY TAIL
You Say Ninja,We Say Naruto
You say Family, We say Vongola
You say notebook,We say DeathNote
You say Gay, We say Yaoi
You say rabbits, we say Flying Mint Bunny
You think we're fangirls/fanboys, but we're all Otakus.
Re-post if you're a Otaku and proud
SOME FAVORITE QUOTES I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE:
1) YOU CAN LAUGH OR CRY ,THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
2) NOBODY CAN MAKE YOU CRY WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION.
3)LAUGHTER IS THE SHORTEST DISTANCE BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE.
4)IT IS THE SKY THAT LETS THE CLOUDS ROAM FREELY.
5)ALWAYS KEEP STANDING, NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE NEVER LOSE HOPE
6)REMEMBER WORRY, ON THE OTHER HAND IS INTEREST ON TROUBLE BEFORE IT COMES
7)I THINK THEREFORE I AM
8)LOVE,RESPECT,FORGIVE AND ACCEPT YOURSELF BEFORE OTHERS
9) GOD IS CRAZY ABOUT YOU, HE SENDS YOU FLOWERS EVERY SPRING AND SUNRISE EVERY MORNING ( SO PLZ BELIEVE IN GOD
BOLD - Me
1. One of your scars, how did you get it? While playing soccer and basketball
2. What is on the walls of your room? My anime drawings, soccer player posters
3. Do you snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep? I talk in my sleep a lot about doom and Masamune
4. What type of music do you listen to? All types
5. Do you know what time you were born? Yes, 5:37
6. What do you want more than anything right now? My little brother
7. What do you miss? My seven cousins company
8. What is your most prized possession? My soccer games
9. How tall are you? 5ft. 3"
10. Do you get claustrophobic? Not in a million years!
11. Do you get scared in the dark? I'm not scared of anything
12. The last person to make you cry is...? I don't cry
13. What is your favorite perfume for a girl? Secret Temptation
14. What kind of hair/eye color do you like on the opposite gender? Doesn't really matter to me
15. Where can you see yourself being proposed to? I really don't see myself getting proposed. Sorry
16. Coffee or energy drink? Coffee
17. What's your favorite pizza topping? Mushrooms!!!!
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? I'm fasting today so i want anything now, but normally i would like chocolate please
21. What was the first meaningful gift you've ever received? Ummm...a book written by my friend
22. Do you like anybody? Nope. Not anymore, at least.
23. Are you double-jointed? Don't know what that means
24. What's your favorite clothing brand? Tempting girls
26. Do you have a pet right now? Nope
27. What kind is it? I believe I said that I didn't have a pet.
28. Would you fall in love knowing he/she was leaving? I'd try my hardest not to.
29. What is the best way to tell someone how much they mean to you? I would tell the person up front
30. Say a number between one and a hundred. 13
31. Blondes or brunettes? Doesn't matter to me
32. What is the one number you call most often? I don't have a phone so...
33. What annoys you the most? Ignorance and my little brother
34. Have you been out of Bangladesh? Unfortunately no. How I wish to travel to other countries though.
35. What are your weaknesses? I get angry easily and shout at people too much
36. Have you met anyone famous? No, not even plan on meeting someone
37. What was your first job? I'm not even 18 yet
38. Have you ever done a prank call? Five times, plan on doing more
41. What were you doing before filling this out? Playing a video game
40. Have you ever had surgery? No and I really don't plan on having one.
42. What do you get complimented about most? My soccer playing, team captain
43. Have you ever had braces? No.
44. What do you want for your birthday? An anime friend (if it was possible)
45. How many kids do you want? Not planning on getting married, so the thought of kids is out.
46. Were you named after anyone? Nah, my name relates no one
47. Do you wish on stars? Wishing is pointless and utterly childish. So no.
49. What kind of shampoo do you use? Tresseme
50. Do you like your handwriting? Just so long as I can read it.
51. What's your favorite lunch meat? Beef
52. Do you have any bad habit? Yes, i can't sleep at night and spend my entire day lying in the bed, problem?
53. What CD are you most embarrassed to have on your shelf? Some childish cartoon series.
54. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? Sure
56. Do looks matter? Nah
57. How do you release anger? Shouting like a manic and singing "Let it go" by Idina Menzel.
58. Where is your second home? In Rangpur, Bangladesh my grandmothers house
60. What was your favorite toy as a child? Donald duck.
61. How many numbers are in your cell phone? Not old enough to have one.
62. Were you a fan of Barney as a kid? Argh...how many times do I have to answer no.
63. Do you use sarcasm? Nope
64. Mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese? Mac and Cheese
65. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Sense of humor, kind, sense in music, trusting, funny, and above all, loyalty.
66. What are your nicknames? Radz, Ilum, Appee, Chii-chan, Chutku and Radi
67. What's your favorite band/singer? Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne from One Direction
68. What's your favorite TV show? Too many
69. What was your act sat score? I dunno
70. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? French Vanilla
71. Do you have all your fingers and toes? Yes.
72. When was the last time you worked out? Don't remember
73. Did you notice that there's no #64? Do you take me for a fool? Making me scroll back up just to check. RUDE
74. What's the fastest you have gone in a car? Don't actually remember
75. Do you want everyone to answer these questions? It's up to the person to answer the questions or not. I'm certainly not going to force anyone to finish this if they don't want to.
76. What are you listening to?
77. What was the last thing you drank? Water
78. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? My teacher
79. What's the first thing you notice in the opposite gender? Dunno or don't care
80. What's your favorite thought-provoking song? Too many to count
81. What's your favorite thing to hate? My annoying little brother
82. What's your favorite month of the year? Depends on how much it rains in a month.
83. What's your favorite Zodiac sign? Leo
85. What is your hair color? A very deep set brown
86. Eye color? Dark brown
89. Favorite fast food restaurant? Hands down for KFC
90. Do you like sushi? Sometimes
91. Last thing you watched? Dragon ball z kai ep 89
92. Favorite day of the year? The first day of Ramnadan
93. Play any musical instruments? Nah
94. Republican or democrat? I'm not even old enough to vote yet.
95. Kisses or hugs? Nope.
96. Relationships or one night stands? I don't care
97. What was the last thing you bought? I don't remember.
98. What kind of car do you have? '96 Rav4
99. What book are you reading? ''Who's been stepping on my grave" by R.L.Stines
SOME WORDS ABOUT ALLAH(GOD): GOD IS REAL, BELIEVE IN HIM. HE IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ARE DOING, HE IS PROTECTING YOU FROM ALL SORTS OF DANGERS. WHENEVER YOU ARE IN TROUBLE JUST PRAY TO GOD WHOLEHEARTEDLY AND HE'LL LISTEN TO YOU. YOU STAND UP FOR GOD, HE'LL STAND UP FOR YOU. BELIEVE IN GOD, PUT TRUST IN HIM AND YOU'LL HAVE A MUCH BETTER LIFE THAN ANYONE ELSE.
I , Radiah, Hereby tell you all that always PM me, follow me, favorite me , review my stories, vote and if anyone of you think that my stories suck or good , you've got to tell me if you are an honest person.
|Community:||BANGLADESH, THE UNKNOWN COUNTRY|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Metal Fight Beyblade/メタルファイト ベイブレード|