Author has written 10 stories for Rurouni Kenshin, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Dresden Files, and Claymore.
TIGER, tiger, burning bright
In what distant deeps or skies
And what shoulder and what art
What the hammer? what the chain?
When the stars threw down their spears,
Tiger, tiger, burning bright
- William Blake
Pen Name: IncandescentKitsune
Favorite color: Purple
Likes: Many things
Dislikes: Not much
If wishes were horses: She'd feed them apples and carrots.
And if wishes were fishes: She'd leave them be. She doesn't like fish.
She is absolutely terrified of bugs. Especially spiders. They are furry and fuzzy and have way to many legs, not to mention they have a habit of climbing up her shower wall - whilst she's IN the shower.
I like you, so when I take over the world your death shall be quick and painless - Catherine (future Evil Overlady)
20 Things about IncandescentKitsune you probably don't really care about:
1. Has done ballet, belly dancing and hip hop, has never done ballroom, has just started contemporary, and has been doing Jazz for the past six years, yet doesn't think she is a very good dancer.
2. Has an older brother. Is never quite sure whether she hates him or loves him. Usually falls somewhere in the middle.
3. Sees (tastesfeelsmells) people as colors (or scentstastesimpressions). Thanks to this, she often has quite a good grasp on people's personalities. Refuses to believe this means she can sense Aura's.
4. Believes in magic.
5. Believes in many impossible things.
6. Would very much like to be able to fly.
7. Despite this, has never been tempted to jump out of the olive tree in the front yard.
8. Loves reading. Loves being able to go into other worlds and see things she’ll never be able to see here.
9. Is sometimes depressed about this, but not often.
10 Has two dogs. One sleeps on her bed with her (even when he’s not supposed to).
11. Loves Poetry, especially William Blake.
12. Was once told she was boring by her best friend. Never quite got over it.
13. Is sometimes still surprised she actually has friends. When she is, she makes sure to give them extra hugs.
14. She would do anything for her loved ones.
15. Would die for her friends. Would kill for her family. Hopes she will never have to do either.
16. Loves chocolate chip cookies.
17. When her friends take over the world, she will be the one to give the prisoners cookies. Has no doubt her friends would turn a blind eye to this.
18. Has never finished a chaptered story. Is sometimes worried about this, and then remembers that before this year, she had never finished a first chapter either.
19. Is somewhat confused as to why you are still reading this.
20. Despite that, is very flattered.
There is no problem in the world that cannot be solved with a suitable application of chocolate chip cookies. - IncandescentKitsune
Fandoms I read in...
And I sometimes go looking for fics in the occasional rare fandom that nobody has ever heard of, but since nobody has ever heard of them it makes finding fics rather difficult...
Fandoms I write in...
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.- Anonymous
There is a fine line between genius and insanity. You have not only erased it, you have killed it, cut it into little pieces, burned the pieces, scattered the ashes to the four winds and quite happily jumped on the poor, miserable remains. The very fact that you were able to do this to a line shows how insane you are, and the fact that I am talking as if the line could feel pain and die, shows how insane you are making me. -IncandescentKitsune
Twin Goddesses: First chapter is written, typed version about 50% complete.
The Road Not Taken: First and Second chapter complete, First posted.
Experiment: First chapter complete, second about 30%.
Tamer of the Beast: First chapter complete, second about 80% complete.
Only two things in this universe are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
Twin Goddesses: Teresa manages to avoid the final, beheading blow, but is too wounded to protect Clare from Priscilla's awakened form - so she makes a final decision, and awakens. Clare still joins the organization willingly - but this time, it's to take Teresa's head, not Priscilla's.
The Road Not Taken: When Clare wakes early in the village of Rokut, she is able to prevent Teresa form killing the bandits – however, with Teresa getting more out of control, and Priscilla there to take the number one spot, the Organization decides to purge her - by sending her to kill the White Silver King Isley, Abyssal One of the North. Needless to say, things don’t go exactly as they had planned…
Experiment: “Your wounds aren’t deep. An application of Yoki should heal them. When you return to the organization, tell them this – everything that comes from now on…they brought it on themselves.” Things change at Teresa's execution, and then it all spirals out of control...
Tamer of the Beast: Somehow, young Clare is able to force back Priscilla's awakening - and now the young girl has two super-powered warriors following her around and taking care of her, instead of just one.
Between the Raindrops: AKA, the Claymore sliders fic. Summary to come.
I am not yet born
I am not yet born; O hear me.
I am not yet born, console me.
I am not yet born; provide me
I am not yet born; forgive me
I am not yet born; rehearse me
I am not yet born; O hear me,
I am not yet born; O fill me
Let them not make me a stone and let them not spill me.
- Louis MacNeice