Author has written 6 stories for Teen Titans.
O.o ~ UPDATED: 2/29/05 ~ o.O
"The race in writing is not to the swift, but to the original."
Okay, I think Chapter 8 is totally coherent now. Whoever is responsible for making the QuickEdit system a non-editable one...I'm coming for you... :glares:
I also posted the entirety of Chapter 5. Looks pretty naked without its author's notes, but...well...yeah...
Okay, I'm out! Love you all!
First – a mini bio!
I'm a diehard Teen Titans fan! WOOT! I love every pairing ‘cept Cy/Star or Rae, BB/Star, and any slash…but I’ll read ‘em anyway :P.
~Fave episodes: (according to season)
~Fave comic: Right now, # 8...'tis cuterz. But I'm missing issues #4-6...and frankly, everything beyond issue # 8.
~Fave thing to write: I love one-shots. I think they're short n' sweet, and best of all, give the reader room to use their own imagination. I like both humor and drama - I love to get people to think AND make light of situations, so I'm not sure which I like best.
:THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF FAN FICTION WRITERS:
1. There is no limit to what can happen in life, just as the possibilities are endless in what can occur in a story.
2. Speaking on character – flaws rock! A character that can kick @ AND get their @ kicked is kick @. It’s a character everyone will love because they can relate to it. NEVER create a character that no one can relate to, at the least, on an emotional level. You WILL get flamed, and I WON’T be chicken #!T enough to not sign in, like many other flamers out there. (BTW – if flamers can’t sign in and state their opinion, chances are they’re too scared of your retaliation and weren’t worth listening to.)
3. Stand out. Why take an idea already formed when you have the power to create a situation not yet inferred? Take advantage of the possibilities your mind can produce, and make something out of it.
4. Detail is the reader’s way of seeing what you wish to depict. Why express what your characters are feeling with_ and @_@, etc.? There is no harm in spoon feeding your audience with imagery.
5. Plagiarism does not make you a better writer. It makes you an imbecile for discrediting another person’s work, and a writer whose passion is not to be taken seriously any longer.
6. Never be afraid to start over! There are many instances in which something will not work right the first time. If so, why keep things that way? After all, if you do not like what you wrote, yet insist on keeping things so, chances are your readers will not like what you wrote, as well, and may question your ability and talent as an author.
7. Smugness does NOT work in the writing field. Take the initiative to review another story that may interest you, and chances are, you will be repaid just the same. ALL stories are review-worthy.
8. The summaries and titles of a story are just as important as the story itself. It is the reader’s first impression of what they are about to read. Often I find myself reading summaries and then reading the story to find it enchanting, and worthy of my favorites’ list.
9. Do not write for reviews, for if you do not write for the enjoyment and experience of writing, then you are writing for a lost cause.
10. Lastly: Writing is an art; treat it as such. There is no shortcut to producing the best type of art imaginable. There is only producing the best type of art imaginable with one’s heart, soul, and imagination.
:QUOTES OF THE WEEK:
From a TT Show
"'Hello, Starfire!' Hello, Tiny Wooden Replica of Starfire!"
~ Starfire, Switched
From a TT Story
"When are you leaving? You might be able to meet him in the city. Your mom can show him baby pictures too."
~ Raven talkingto Beast Boyin "It's Relative" by Happy-Raven
:FRENCH PHRASE OF THE WEEK:
Est-ce que Cyborg peut conduire dans la ville de Jump City?
Pronunciation Key: Es ker Cyborg poo kohndweer dahnz la veel der Jump City?
Translation: Is Cyborg able to drive in Jump City?
:COMING SOON – my ficcies to come…:
Mind Games, Chapter 9
Chapter Summary: Arkham Asylum...just be ready.
Beauty, Thy Name is Raven
The Shadow Truth Spread
:A PROMISE TO MY REVIEWERS:
I solemnly swear that I will read your fic
I promise you all: I LOVE YOU, WOULDN'T CARE TO WRITE WITHOUT YOU, AND WILL RETURN THE FAVOR EVENTUALLY!