Author has written 11 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Redoing my profile because I'm bored.
Hello! Welcome to the page of randomness! Right now I'm a member of many fandoms, such as: Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Divergent, Cinder, Legend, The Fault in Our Stars (and every other John Green book ever), The Mortal Instruments, The Darkest Minds, I Am Number Four, etc. etc. My opinion on Twilight? I read the first one. Honestly, I feel it's overhyped on both sides. It wasn't good enough to be fandom-worthy, but it wasn't bad enough to be immensely hated on. I was bored. It took Bella 200 pages to figure out that Edward was a vampire, which I knew because I read the back of the book. Then it took 200 more pages for a conflict to develop. Then it took 20 pages for said conflict to be resolved. (falls asleep.) And seriously? I figured out Jacob was a werewolf the first time the two of them spoke! And she still doesn't know! Arrrrrgh. But you don't want to hear me rant.
My top ten HoO OTPs:
10: Chrisse (Chris and Clarisse. Hate that name, love that ship)
9: Gruniper (never liked Juniper that much but the time in TLO when she tackled him in the dining pavilion...so cute.)
8: Charlena (whhhhhhhy)
7: Medge (Mellie and Coach Hedge. I think that's what they're called)
6: Thaluke (by this I mean what could've happened between them if Kronos had not influenced Luke's mind and Thalia hadn't joined the Hunters because of it)
5: Jasper (At least Hera got one thing right. Stupid Hera. Hate Hera.)
4: Frazel (aka Goldfish)
3: Percabeth (yay! Smart water!)
2: Solangelo (these two cuties belong together AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE)
1: Caleo (see above parantheses)
As for Reyna...Reyna is a strong woman. She don't need no man! (cough cough PNUT9282)
My top ten OTPs regardless of fandom:
10: Fourtris (lets all go kill Veronica Roth right now!)
9: Hagustus (you've given me a forever within the numbered days and for that i am eternally grateful *bawls*)
7: Fifteen (I Am Number Four. Seven and Eight. Me and budderkitten15 are probably the only people who add the numbers together when we ship them)
5: Heronald (Ron and Hermione. I like this name better than Ronmione)
4: Thirteen (winks at budderkitten15)
3: Malec (oh my god these two are so so so so so so so so so so cute)
My list of NoTPs...well, all you need to know is that the ships listed above are not to be shipped with anyone else! Even the ridiculously noncanon one! That means you, Sarah Hart!
Now some random stuff that I've copied and pasted from various pages, most notably FootWebbed and pnut9282.
Type name with knuckles: blackbrry explosion (hey! Not bad!)
Type name with elbows: BN L;ACXK, VESDRRDTY ESXZ-[LOP0SZOIO9JM (stupid caps lock)
Type name with nose: blackberry e xplosion (boom!)
Type name with eyes closed: Blackberry Explosion (oh yeah, baby!)
1. Shuffle your music
2. Write down each song that plays for each section given.
Here's mine! I've had my iPod since I was nine, and my mom put a bunch of her music on it. I've deleted some of them, but there still are some songs that I skip when they come up. Mom and I have different music tastes. I got two OneRepublic albums for Christmas, but they're not on my iPod yet, so yeah. This might get weird.
Opening Credits: Blackbird by The Beatles (Solangelo! Yes! Go read Blackbird by ghostyStarr if you like Solangelo and/or this song.)
Waking Up: Someone Like You by Adele (Aw...)
First Day of School: Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's (I have the perfect first day of school song, but no.)
Falling in Love: It's a Small World (oh gods it's stuck in my head now)
Fight: Wasted by Carrie Underwood (why can't it be for the next one!)
Breaking Up: Sirens by Pearl Jam (haha love this song!)
Prom Night: Home Sweet Home by Carrie Underwood (I only have like three Carrie Underwood songs out of like 200 songs, seriously!)
Life: My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson (well it has the word life in the title...I haven't listened to this in years. It's kinda catchy now that I'm listening to it again.)
Mental Breakdown: How To Save a Life by The Fray (oh lord. This is the Nico and Jason song. Why...)
Driving: Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus (okay, confession time. I was a big fan of her in second grade. Not Hannah Montana. I never got into Disney Channel sitcoms. But I loved her music, and this was my favorite, save for The Climb. If only this one was playing for Mental Breakdown.)
Flashback: Phantom of The Opera (the song. Oh my gods, hahaha!)
Getting Back Together: Secrets by OneRepublic (uh...)
Wedding: Dynamite by Taio Cruz (oh lord, what kind of wedding is this? Love the song though, I have the Just Dance choreography memorized.)
Child's Birth: Tragedy by Christina Perri (are you serious? It literally says: If you could envision the meaning of a tragedy, you might be surprised to hear it's you and me. I want to be happy with my kid!)
Final Battle: Let Her Go by Passenger (the right songs for the right categories are always playing right before it or right after. I want this one at my funeral! Not my final battle!)
Funeral: Holy Ground by Taylor Swift (Nope. I love Taylor but nope.)
Final Credits: My Life Would Suck Without You again. Nope, let's reshuffle. You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban and the African Children's Choir. Hey, something that fits! Finally!
Okay then. That was weird. I told you!
1) Have you ever been asked out? I don't think that one creepy kid in first grade kissing me on the back of my head counts. He kissed all the girls. So no.
2) Where did you get your default picture? I just use the little gray head because I'm not sure how to get one and too lazy to.
3) What's your middle name? Ooh...I guess I'll tell you since FootWebbed did. Jane. I know.
4) Your current relationship status? Single.
5) Does your crush like you back? I don't have a crush. I mean, in real life.
6) What is your current mood? Sick. Bleh.
7) What color of underwear are you wearing? White with surfboards on it. Most of my underwear is solid colors, but this one came in the pack for some reason. I didn't pick it.
8) What color shirt are you wearing? Pink.
9) Missing something? My memory of whether or not I'm missing something.
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change? I was absent the last two days of school before Christmas vacation because I was sick, so I'd like to go back and give all my school friends their presents and take my stupid science quiz and get that 92 in science up to an A. That one B is annoying me to no end.
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be? Ooh! A Hippocampus like Rainbow!
13) Something you do a lot? Read.
12) Ever had a near death experience? In real life? No.
14) The song stuck in your head? It's a Small World. Thank you, iPod Shuffle.
15) Who did you copy and paste this from? FootWebbed.
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU? I Googled it and the only one I'd heard of was Mindy Kaling.
17) When was the last time you cried? Two days ago. I'm not comfortable with sharing why.
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? Yes. I'm very comfortable with that.
19) If you could have one super power what would it be? Time travel!
20) What do you usually notice first about the opposite sex? Depends on which member it is. For example, the first thing I usually notice about my dad is that he's even more ADD than I am. The first thing I notice about my teacher is that the jokes he makes are super lame but he gets references that most of the other teachers don't.
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks? Caramel frappuchino without coffee. Basically a caramel milkshake.
22) What's your biggest secret? It has something to do with why I was crying the other day...not telling. Yet.
23) Do you still watch kiddie shows? Well, my sister is six, so I often catch snippets of Dino Dan.
24) Favorite color? Blue! Like Percy!
25) What are you? Undecided.
26) Do you speak any other language? If you count the miniscule bit of Spanish I remember from Dora the Explorer.
27) What's your favorite smell? Citrus fruit, chocolate, pine trees, peppermint, and wet dog. Not at the same time.
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be? Undecided.
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain? No...
30) What are you thinking about right now? Kissing in the rain, because of the other one. Also, where's number 31?
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? My mom. Not her fault.
33) Do you like working in the yard? Noooooooooooo.
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? Riordan. I would freaking love it if he were like, my dad or uncle.
35) What is your natural hair color? Brownish blondish. It's been called light brown, but it gets these weird natural blond highlights in the summer. It was dark brown when I was a baby, like both my parents, but then it all fell out when I was six months old and grew back this color. I have no idea why.
36) Do you act differently around the person you like? I like lots of people. My family, for one thing. I act different around them than I do around my friends, who I also like.
37) Who was the last person to make you cry? My mom, for reasons that I can't share quite yet. Nothing is set in stone.
List seven of your favorite characters from any book, OCs, etc. in no particular order. (For this one, there were some that were borderline inappropriate. I left them out.)
1. Leo Valdez
3. Nico di Angelo
4. Luke Castellan
5. Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano
6. Piper McLean
7. Gleeson Hedge
Have you ever read a 6/7 fic? Do you want to?
No (thank the gods) and NOOOOOOOOOOO.
Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
Yes, mildly so. Not in the movie, however.
Can you recall any fics about 2?
There are lots of them, not enough that are good, in my opinion.
Would 2 and 6 make a good couple?
Maybe, if Jason and Leo both were never born. If they were both gay. Maybe.
5/4 or 5/7? Why?
Reyna and Luke because I can actually see that happening if things went differently than they did.
What would happen if 7 walked in on 2 and 3 making out?
Okay, for starters, the idea of Calypso and Nico making out is a terrible, terrible, terrible idea. No. Absolutely not. And judging by what happened with the stables incident, Coach Hedge would go berserk and try to whack both of them over the head with a baseball bat.
Make up a summary for a 3/5 fic.
I HATE THIS SHIP I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I WILL NEVER WRITE ANYTHING FOR THEM THAT INVOLVES THEIR RELATIONSHIP BEING ANYTHING BUT PLATONIC, YOU HEAR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Is there any such thing as 1/7 fluff?
Hahahahaha and no. I'm so glad I included Coach Hedge in this lineup.
Suggest a title for a 7/3 hurt/comfort
Bats and Bones (summary: Nico is feeling depressed after all he's been through and Coach Hedge teaches him that a baseball bat can be great for alleviating bitterness and despair. They either play baseball or hit things over the head with their bats.)
Do you write or draw 4?
I haven't written him yet, although I plan to sometime. I don't draw.
If you wrote a Song-fic about 6, what song would you choose?
Shake It Off because Piper's gotten a lot of hate, but I believe that if she knew about it, she'd be strong enough to let it roll off her back.
Would you write 2/4/5?
Not sure how that would work in the canon universe, but there's potential with an AU.
If you wrote a 1/6/3 fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: there will be broshipping.
When was the last time you read a fic about 5?
You mean starring her? Not for a while.
How would you feel if 7/2 were in a heated argument?
I need popcorn.
What would you think if you found 5 was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
Yay! My sister has a really good role model to look up to!
How would you react if you saw 2 and 3 in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
Since neither one is from this time, I'd assume they're trying to figure out how it works, and I'd be laughing because it would be funny.
How would you feel if 2 dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
HORRIBLE because I love Calypso and would want to be really good friends with her if she was real.
You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find 6 rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
Feel like all my prayers have been answered because I'd love love love to meet Piper and that would just make everything okay. As for what she's doing with my stuff...I'd have to ask her, and I might be mad that she was looking at it. But I'm sure she has a logical reason.
What would you think if 1 was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If 1 is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if 1 became the most optimistic person in the world?
Basically all my Leo feels would blow up. If the first one happened, they would blow up in a fit of heartbroken crying. If the second one happened, they would blow up into an explosion of happiness and more crying.
What would you feel this second if 4 gave you a daisy right now?
Creeped out because he's supposed to be dead...
6 has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
You can borrow it, Piper. But geez, you could always ask. I would've said yes. Just give it back when you're done.
7, 5, and 4 have banded together at 3 in the morning and start to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
Goodness gracious, Coach Hedge can't sing.
1 and 3 are your teachers. What would you do?
Try really really really hard not to act creepy in their classes and when speaking to other fangirls about it, use code names like Liam and Nelson so they don't grow suspicous.
What if 7 and 4 kissed?
Where would 2 bury a treasure?
Duh! Her magical island that no one can ever get to, except the occasional hot dude. And if she doesn't tell him, how will he find it?
3 and 7 get into a fight. Who resorts to violence first?
Coach Hedge, of course. Nico wouldn't want to resort to violence, but violence is Coach's first instinct.
1 is kidnapped and their kidnapper demands a ransom of 1,000 dollars from 5. Do they help 1?
Hard to say, because Reyna was always a little wary of Leo, even after the situation when he fired on New Rome was resolved. But I think she would eventually come to trust him and want to help him.
Who is stronger? 6 or 4?
Piper. I don't think she would give herself over to Kronos, even if the only other option was to kill herself. Ooh, that's dark.
Who is 3's secret love?
Can 2 juggle?
No, but Leo probably can!
1 is asked on a date by their favorite actor/actress. Do they accept the date?
Pre-HoH, of course he would. Post-HoH, of course he wouldn't.
What is 5's biggest fear?
That something horrible and catastrophic will happen and it will be her fault.
Is 5 single?
Yes. And she is happy the way she is.
6 and 7 are dancing to the waltz. 2 comes in and sees them dancing. 2's reaction?
"Um...I'm just going to leave now..." *leaves* "Leo? Can you come here for a minute?"
2 and 4 go to the movies. What movie do they see?
They would not be able to agree on which movie to see, and compromise on Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters. Both would regret it.
You are attacked by 1, 3, and 6. Can you survive?
Hmm, let's see. Fireballs in my face, charmspeaked off a cliff, and turned into a ghost. Nope!
What is 4's favorite color?
I don't know. Gray or blue, maybe.
Can 7 sing?
6 and 2 get into a fight. How does it end?
They end up going to kill Leo instead, because something Leo did is the reason they were fighting in the first place.
You are going to a birthday party for 1. What do you bring?
Your Godly Parent is...
You like being in charge.
You often wish you could just zap someone with a thunderbolt.
You were voted Class President.
You do what’s best for everyone.
You think you have what it takes to run for President.
You think every problem has a solution.
You love showing off.
You like plane rides.
You are hydrophobic.
5/10 (only 9 here, don't know why)
You feel at home in the water.
Your favorite vacation place is at the beach.
You enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, etc. (never done it before!)
You want to do something about the marine species being abused today.
You visit the local pool on a regular basis.
You swim professionally.
You hate seafood.
You never get seasick.
You’d rather ride a boat than a plane.
You are acrophobic.
You’re not that much of a people person.
You like staying in the dark and writing poems.
You experience bad moods on a regular basis.
You like listening to loud, angry music.
You spend most of your time alone.
You think parties are sometimes loud and annoying.
You like to keep to yourself.
All your closets are padlocked.
You write in diary/journal.
You feel most active at night.
You own a garden.
You like the great outdoors.
You have a green thumb.
You’re an environmentalist.
You have a special connection with animals.
You’re a vegetarian.
You like going hiking, camping, and looking at the natural wonders of the world.
You always check a product if it’s environmentally-friendly.
You love going to flower shops.
You think global warming is a threat that must be dealt with.
You often start fights.
You’re a very aggressive type of person. You like watching wrestling.
You like reading about war.
You don’t take trash from anybody.
You have anger management.
You never back away from a fight.
Everyone does what you say.
You don’t always think before you do something.
2/10 (some of these are missing! I copied it from pnut9282 so it's her fault not mine!)
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
You’re probably the only person who visit the library on a regular basis.
Half of your Christmas presents last year were books.
You like reading about war, mostly about the reasons and controversies behind it.
You’re the valedictorian in your class.
You’ve never gotten a grade below 90 in your report card.
You get political jokes without asking people to explain them.
You think it would be better if you were the President.
You have a huge shelf of books at home.
You think vinyl pocket protectors are useful.
You’re very creative and artistic.
You like listening to all kinds of music in general. (EXCEPT crappy sexist boy band pop)
You always feel sunny and optimistic.
You are talented at drawing.
You like writing poetry.
You can play at least 3 musical instruments. (piano, guitar, recorder)
You like going to art museums.
You almost always win 1st Place in Art Contests.
You have straight As in Art on your report card. (don't take art, but I'm acing chorus and language arts)
Your school notebook has more doodles than notes.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general. (There are boys I'm friends with, but I dislike the idea of dating any of them)
A deer is one of your favorite animals
You can shoot targets
You like silver.
You like the moon better than the sun
Zoë Nightshade is awesome
You love wild animals
You spend most of your time outdoors.
You love to move around the place
Hunting is not cruel, if it's to hunt down monsters.
You have a way with tools.
You build awesome things during your free time.
You’re the best at Woodshop in your class.
Metalworking is your forte.
You have your own toolbox.
You often search the Internet to look for pictures of robots.
You’re a techie.
You often have carpentry projects.
You dream of being a carpenter.
You aren’t afraid of fire.
1/10 (not blasphemous to date Leo woot woot)
Every guy/girl swoons for you.
You like putting on makeup.
You naturally smell good. (I'm told that my hair smells like apples)
You never experience a bad hair day.
Your favorite activity is clothes-shopping.
You’re always at the front of every trend.
You’re the popular girl/guy at your school.
You’re often invited to parties.
Your motto is ‘It’s never a party without me.”
You look at yourself in the mirror on a regular basis.
You like pick pocketing your friends. (I like taking stuff out of their reach and seeing how long it takes for them to notice)
You’re a prankster. (I like reaching around and tapping them on the side I'm not standing on so they turn and see that no one's there)
You’re a speed demon.
You consider yourself restless.
You’re the best speaker in the class. (I'm like no. 2)
You like thinking on your feet and using your wits.
You’re inventive and resourceful.
You often start arguments.
You’ve never lost a debate.
You like making witty and sarcastic statements.
You’re the life of the party.
You like wine.
You’ve probably tasted every alcoholic drink out there.
You can finish a martini in less than a minute.
You have a happy, cheerful disposition.
You’re a goodies. (what the heck does that even mean?)
You like going to social events and mingling with people.
You like trying out new food.
You feel that you’re abundant in life.
You think that too much of anything is bad.
Athena for the win, woot woot! Really was a close race between her and Apollo.
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "WHAT WRONG WITH YOU ALL?! SPEAK!!"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
32. Tell people that you can see their aura.
33. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
34. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
35. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
6 Truths of Life
Ahhh I am an idiot! Never mind about being a daughter of Athena!
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!