Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, Merlin, and Avengers.
I am Skendo, welcome to my profile :)
I am currently having a go at writing my first FanFic :D It is a Harry Potter and Avengers Crossover YAY! It is called 'A New Life, A New Destiny' and the fourth chapter has now been uploaded :) (btw - thank you for the AMAZING feedback and the amount of you who are following me etc is overwhelming :) THANK YOU!!!)
Also I am writing a short Merlin fic, where Arthur meets Annabelle, Merlin's little sister. Within literally 2 minutes somebody living in China had read it! Mental! Hope you all like it as much as my other story :)
In the future I may have a go at some One-Shots, but my other fics take priority!
A little bit about me ...
I have two Miniature Schnauzer dogs, Archie and Tessie, and my horse, Seren. I love, love, love 'em all :) ... however, books, TV and movies comes in a close second!! :) From a small age I have loved books, movies and TV shows :) I prefer crossovers but my favourite Books, TV shows and Movies are;
Harry Potter - Fave crossover story, and Harry is my fave character
Sherlock - LOVE Sherlock (... and Benedict Cumberbach of course), and the bromance between Sherlock and John (Not Slash!)
Alex Rider - Love K-Unit and Alex :P
Avengers - This includes Iron Man 1, 2 and 3, Thor 1 and 2, Hulk, Captain America: The First Avenger (Yet to see Winter Soldier!) and of course the Avengers movie (which is my fave of the series! Absolutely cannot wait until May 2015 for the next Avengers)
Merlin - Love the bromance between Merlin and Arthur (Not Slash!)
Suits - Again the bromance between Mike and Harvey (Not Slash!), also am quite proud when I actually understand all the legal stuff!
Doctor Who - Fave doctor is David Tennant :)
Torchwood - Just love the whole show! and can't wait for it to re-start ... whenever that may be!
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Fave character is Spike :)
Angel - Fave series is 5 as I love the Angel and Spike banter haha
Non of the content in this section is created by me. I am merely sharing these hilarious findings from various sources ] Enjoy!
19 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they “want fries with that”.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In".
5. Put Decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "For Smuggling Drugs".
7. Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. dont use any punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "To Go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the Economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
Check out my 'Favourite Stories' and 'Favourite Authors' that are so amazing and deserved to be read :D
Thanks for visiting,
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The Next Great Adventure - Lost and Found|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|