Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, Merlin, and Avengers.
I'm Skendo, welcome to my profile :)
Title: 'A New Life, A New Destiny'
Progress: Chapter 5/?
Category: Harry Potter x Avengers
Title: 'An Expected Visit'
Progress: Chapter 1/?
Category: Harry Potter
Idea: Fem!Harry gets thrown into the past to the 1970’s. Finding herself stuck in the Hogwarts years of her teenage Parents, Godfather and Surrogate Uncle, she is determined to prevent their deaths and change the course of history.
Category: Vampire Diaries x Harry Potter
Idea: During Harry’s childhood, Vernon’s work transfers him and the family to Mystic Falls in America. Rumours begin to spread when the entire family leaves suddenly during the boy’s 7th year at the Hogwarts, when unexpectedly the Dursley family returns with their war weary, battle hardened and scarred nephew. The Mystic Falls gang find themselves watched and assisted by a very suspicious and extremely bored Saviour of the Wizarding World!
Category: Suits x Harry Potter
Idea: A series of one shots about Mike’s brother/sister, and the Pearson and Hardman Gang’s reactions! Possible Fem!Harry, NOT slash
Category: X-Men x Harry Potter
Idea: When Professor Charles Xavier gets taken and the school is attacked, the X-Men call for help from a number left by Professor Xavier to be used in a time of great need. How will the gang react to the newcomer and how will her appearance effect the future. Fem!Harry
If anybody wants to take on any of the 'Future Projects' listed above, then PM me! I would love to read them from other writer's perspectives! So my challenge is for you guys to attempt the above stories ideas! Let me know though as it would be great to read them!
A little bit about me ...
I have two Miniature Schnauzer dogs, and my horse. I love 'em all :) I am addicted to FanFiction (it's an actual problem), I prefer crossovers but my favourite fandoms are;
Harry Potter - Absolute favourite fandom! I prefer Harry centric and Fem Harry stories!
Sherlock - LOVE Sherlock - he's awesome :D and the bromance between Sherlock and John is epic!
Supernatural - Anyone else really want Dean and Sam as their older brothers ... yep me too!
Alex Rider - Love K-Unit and Alex :P
Game of Thrones - I want a Dire Wolf so bad!
The Originals - Oh how I wish Elijah wasn't a fictional character :"(
Avengers - This includes Iron Man 1, 2 and 3, Thor 1 and 2, Hulk, Captain America 1, (I'm yet to see Winter Soldier!) and of course the Avengers movies!
Merlin - Love the bromance between Merlin and Arthur!
Suits - The bromance between Mike and Harvey is just amazing (although I'v yet to see Season 4), also I'm quite proud of myself when I actually understand all the legal stuff!
Doctor Who - Favourite doctor is David Tennant, but I like Matt Smith too :)
Torchwood - Just love the whole show! and can't wait for it to re-start ... whenever that may be!
Non of the content in this section is created by me. I am merely sharing these hilarious findings from various sources :D Enjoy!
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here, and we can be from completely different countries? WTF! We're here making peace on the INTERNET while all these ambassadors and senators struggle with it! If you realize this (or read this and agree) copy and paste this onto your profile, with your name and country (country is optional) to the list.
SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), ChiyoChiyamamoto (USA), Crazy-Monkey13 (USA), Hullop (USA), Mayonaka Naze (Dominican Republic), RUHLSAR000 (USA) PotterAnimeJackson(Canada), Mermaid-Luchia (Australia), Jostanos (USA), TheBlackSeaReaper (Bermuda), Sakura Ichigo Morihiko (Canada), Smiles123 (Scotland), DayStorm (Canada), Skendo (England)
Do you often...
If so, you may be suffering from SFA (Severe Fanfiction Addiction). There is currently no known cure, but you are not alone. Together, we can kill all the bad guys, one word at a time. Copy and paste this to your profile if you have SFA (Lord knows I do.)
19 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they “want fries with that”.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In".
5. Put Decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "For Smuggling Drugs".
7. Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. dont use any punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "To Go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the Economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
26 THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS AGAIN: (Copied from TulcaRau's profile)
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
3. He is NOT Gollum either.
4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
5. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.
16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office.
22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.
26. I will NOT tell Draco Malfoy to 'make like a ferret and bounce'
(Copied from TulcaRau's profile)
Tell the truth and run.
Smile! It makes them wonder what you're up to.
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.
Generally, generalizations are wrong.
Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye mad.
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be research.
Life is like a box of chocolates - it's full of nuts.
The Truth is out there. So what are you doing here?
If you can't beat them, join them. Then take over.
Better yet, if you can't beat them at their own game, beat them with a stick.
You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong.
We don't live in the world of reality, we live in the world of how we perceive reality.
If God had intended Man to smoke, he would have set him on fire.
A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic.
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die.
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to change it every 2 months.
"Of all the things I’ve lost… I miss my mind the most."
"Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas."
"Sanity? I never had such a useless thing to begin with!"
"When in doubt, push random buttons!"
"Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies."
"Doctors say I have multiple personalities. We disagree with that."
"Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery."
"I’m not paranoid… WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS?!"
"Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that."
"Whose sick joke was it for the fear of long words to be called hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia?"
"You know it’s going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor."
What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
"To start press ANY key, where's the Any key?"
Don't worry about death, the most warning any of us get is; "Mind the Bus!" "What bus?" SPLAT!
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
No matter how thin you slice it, it always has two sides.
I'm proud of my heart. Its been played, stabbed, cheated, burned, and broken, but somehow still works.
When nothing goes right... go left.
You find it offensive? I find it funny. That why I'm happier than you!
Mephobia: fear of becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everyone dies.
Don't judge me. I was born to be awesome, not perfect.
After Tuesday, even the calendar goes: W T F
Yes, I'm Canadian. Stop saying "eh". It's actually not funny, and your accent is all wrong. And no, I do not own a dogsled.
Dear Karma, I have a list of people you've missed.
"Awesome" ends with "me".
If you don't understand my silence, how will you understand my words?
All my life I thought air was free...and then I bought a bag of chips.
MATH = Mental Abuse To Humans
I tried being normal once. Scariest thirty seconds of my life!
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
I won't be impressed with technology until I can download FOOD.
If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions.
I'm not clumsy. It's just the floor hates me, the tables and chair are bullies, and the wall gets in the way.
Oh, so you wanna argue? BRING IT. I got my caps lock ON.
3 am phone call. "Hey, are you asleep?"..."No, I'm skydiving."
Don't think of yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
My dentist told me I need a crown. I was like, "I know, right?"
If people are talking about you behind your back, then just Fart!
My friend thinks he's smart. He said onions are the only food that make you cry. So I threw a coconut at his face.
It takes real skill to choke on air, fall up stairs, and trip over nothing. I have that talent.
Hardest job ever: working in a bubble wrap factory. Imagine the self control needed...
I need to go on medication, so I can slap stupid people and blame it on the side effects.
With great power comes great electricity bill.
BACON. Admit it - for a second there, all your problems went away.
Just remember - if we get caught, you're deaf and I don't speak English.
I meant to behave but there were too many other options.
Be warned: I'm bored. This could get dangerous.
Cleaning is just putting stuff in less obvious places.
Boys: if you don't look like Calvin Klein models, don't expect us to look like Victoria's secret angels.
Sarcasm: the witty will have fun, but the stupid won't get it.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you tried singing both songs in your head simultaneously, and you got a headache because of that.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
Who are you? You look familiar...If you have short or long term memory loss, copy this and paste this into your profile.
If you sigh at the fact that because your profile is so long there is little chance someone would actually take the time and read it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that if women should rule the world and it would be a better place then copy this onto your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever stayed up for over 40 hours continuously just because you frickin' COULD, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever been on the computer hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name to this list: danyan, zEIDaPhAnToM-bLiNdBaNdIt-RaVeN, Firehawk, Rainfire, Snowfur, Firestar's Gal, Faithrose, Spell-A-Casters, Ayumi Elric, AkitaFallow, StainedGlassCuts, Kiitie-kun, HinataMusaCorneliaRenee, Uchiha-Kirara,Kitsune lover, Isis'secret,Janelly49, Dragonsgirl16, Skendo.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.
See if this works for you ...
You know this thing?
Try it without looking at answers-
1) Pick your favourite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator...)
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number…
5) Add the digits together
Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below :
2. Nelson Mandela
3. Bill Nye
4. George Washington
5. Bill Gates
7. Brad Pitt
9. Skendo (Me!)
PS. Stop picking different numbers. I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!
Now copy and paste this into your profile, and change your name in #9.
I found this in a review for ‘Catsrawesome’ so thanks!
Check out my 'Favourite Stories' and 'Favourite Authors' that are so amazing and deserved to be read :D
Thanks for visiting,
|Community:||The Next Great Adventure - Lost and Found|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|