Author has written 2 stories for Pitch Black / Riddick.
Yo! What's up folks? Hmm...It has definitely been awhile since I visited FanFiction.net, but I think it is time to come back. I am in the mood to write. Most of you probably do not remember me, but it's all good. I start two stories a year or so ago and quit on them. They are gone now, I decided to write a new one mixed with a touch of an old story I started. Therefore, I am just writing one for now and making up my mind from there. Peace out girl scouts!
SoI suppose I should tell every one of you a bit about myself. I am not one for introductions whatsoever. I, myself, am the quiet type. Keeping things private...it may be awhile before I divulge any information to you knuckleheads.
"I am a soldier anda poet, but a dancer at best."
Top Five of My Favorite Songs
- Men Women and Children - Dance in my Blood
- The Clash - London's Burning
- Head Automatica - Dance Party Plus
- Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On the Dance Floor
- Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - Counting Down the Hours