Author has written 3 stories for Avengers, X-Men: Evolution, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hello! I am LoveThatFandom! As my user suggests, I am in most fandoms. It's a wide genre. ANYWAYS! Ja ne!
Do you often...
· Stay on the computer for hours on end writing fanfictions?
· Leave yourself logged into fanfiction because it would be too annoying to log in every time you get on?
· Pretend your favourite characters are real and imagine yourself interacting with them?
· Narrate your thoughts when you're bored?
· Pace around your bedroom dreaming up OCs?
· Think from the POV of your OCs?
· Consider yourself friends with fanfic characters due to how much you know about them?
· Have an OC or other character that you know more about than yourself?
· mentally rewrite episodes, chapters, or scenes about your favourite characters to suit your wants?
· Yell at villains in books, shows, or movies?
· Live out your dream life through an OC?
· mentally date a book, show, or movie character?
· can’t think of anything without associating it with a movie, book, or show?
· cast yourself into movies, books, or shows?
· Believe that the world's problems would be fixed if the enemy or enemies of your favourite character(s) died?
· Attempt to convince your sibling that they should dress up as the main villain from your favourite book, show, or movie and allow you to attack them?
· Fall asleep while reading or writing a fanfiction?
· Think you just might be able to set the Guinness World for staying on the computer the longest due to Fanficton
If so, you may be suffering from SFA (Severe Fanfiction Addiction). There is currently no known cure, but you are not alone. Together, we can kill all the bad guys, one word at a time. Copy and paste this to your profile if you have SFA.
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Okay, prime example of how crazy the world is:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (But, when else will I be able to do my hair?)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (Ohhh...see, I thought different soap had different methods of use.)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Aww, Damn! Too late!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (I could make a snide remark about that, but I'm pretty tired.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (I'd say that method of ironing works very well.)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (That is correct, we need to stop them five year olds from driving them fancy cars.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (Well, isn't that the intention?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (I had no idea there was an inbetween use.)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (..I have no idea what that means..)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Go figure...I wanted almonds!)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (Good to know.)(Too bad about the other guy who everyone now calls 'Stumpy.')
On plastic wrapping: "Do not put on head...may result in suffociation." (But...suffocation is fun!)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity copy and paste this into your profile! XD