Author has written 15 stories for Legend of Zelda.
In March of 2017, I woke up from a nice little nap in the Shrine of Resurrection, and said "wait... it's been how long since I published???"
If you like my writing even a little bit, go read everything CrazygurlMadness has ever written. Not only is she one of the very best friends a gal could ask for, but she's hideously talented and I worship everything she does.
I started writing fanfic when I was just a wee, doe-eyed lass, unhardened by the ways of the world. I started publishing on this account when I was 16, so don't hold the crappiness of my early work against me. I stuttered through writing fic while I went to college. After graduating, I took up work writing professionally, which makes it much harder to write in the evenings.
When I have time, I enjoy writing fic for fun, but have ambitions of becoming a legitimate author with a published book that actually has my real name on it and everything. I plan to publish more news about original manuscripts as soon as I can, and will give everyone a happy, shiny present of an "Into the Woods" sequel when I manage to make my dreams a reality.
Oh, and there's other fic stuff in the works, too. Just in case you were worried.
;) See you around.
P.S. I have a policy of never saying "no" to people who ask for help with writing craft. So if you have story or character questions, I will help you as best I can. This does *NOT* mean I will write your story for you, because I won't. But it *does* mean that I will do my best to mentor you in the limited time I have available. If you have questions, send them to me! I love to help.
Things I have vague plans to write (and will be encouraged to write by getting reviews on existing work, hint hint):
1. A sequel to Into the Woods - I've been finagling with this for years because it's got a lot of complexity, but I'm hoping that having a published book coming out will give me the impetus I need to finish and publish it.
2. Something set in the ancient BOTW era, maybe to do with the Divine Beasts?
3. YIGA LINK! Because, again, I am an unrepentant trash monster
4. Maybe a sequel to Wind? I don't know. Would people like that?
Things I will never, ever write:
1. Your story request. I'm flattered you like me enough to ask me to execute your idea, but really, it's YOUR idea, and nobody can do it better than you. Plus you'll learn something along the way! (Caveat: this doesn't apply to "Order Up!" but only because it's a pandemic and exceptions must be made for the public good.)
2. An ending for Ordinary Story. It's never coming back. I had every intention of revisiting it, but I tried several years ago and it's just too much of a mess for me to fix it. I have changed and grown a lot since writing it, and at this point you can consider it thoroughly dead. Sorry!
Alex Foster (0)
Alicia Blade (39)
Anne O Nemous (3)
Eloquent Jane (1)
Jason Elliott (0)
Lady Librarian (9)
Miss Maudlin (30)
Perfect Soldier 01 (15)