Author has written 11 stories for Legend of Zelda.
In March of 2017, I woke up from a nice little nap in the Shrine of Resurrection, and said "wait... it's been how long since I published???"
If you like my writing even a little bit, go read everything CrazygurlMadness has ever written. Not only is she one of the very best friends a gal could ask for, but she's hideously talented and I worship everything she does.
I started writing fanfic when I was just a wee, doe-eyed lass, unhardened by the ways of the world. I started publishing on this account when I was 16, so don't hold the crappiness of my early work against me. I stuttered through writing fic while I went to college. After graduating, I took up work writing professionally, which makes it much harder to write in the evenings.
When I have time, I enjoy writing fic for fun, but have ambitions of becoming a legitimate author with a published book that actually has my real name on it and everything. I plan to publish more news about original manuscripts as soon as I can (hopefully spring 2018!), and will give everyone a happy, shiny present of an "Into the Woods" sequel when I manage to make my dreams a reality.
Oh, and there's other fic stuff in the works, too. Just in case you were worried.
;) See you around.
about my stories
I'm inspired by music. Each fic I write is deeply rooted in what I've been listening to around the time of writing. If you want to connect to my stories through music, I recommend listening to the following "theme song" for each.
1) Ordinary Story- Ordinary World, by Duran Duran
2) 100 Days- Gorecki, by Lamb
3) Chance- Paralyzer, by Finger Eleven
4) Windflowers- Right Where It Belongs, by Nine Inch Nails
5) The Gossip Stone- Starlight, by Muse
6) The Change- Lazy Eye, by Silversun Pickups
7) Highmoon- Perfect, by Smashing Pumpkins
8) Into the Woods- West Orange, by Helios
9) Wind- Shadow Play, by Ryan Teague
10) Throne of Nothing- Three (VPRO), by Gregor Samsa