Author has written 16 stories for Harry Potter, Peter Pan, Glee, Once Upon a Time, Hunger Games, Sherlock, Mario, Legend of Zelda, and Avengers.
You may know me as...
• The administrator of the always growing Reviews Lounge, Too
• An annual loser at NaNoWriMo
• A forum lurker
• A random reviewer
• ...a real, live, actual adult now?
• The Lois Lane of fanfiction
Wendybird, the Twirlygirly Pokémon. Type: Electric.
When alone, Wendybird will sing. In a group, Wendybird will dance in a curious jumping pattern, stamping their feet in rhythm. Their horns glow brightly with a pink sheen when excited. -Pokédex
Likes: airplanes, Arrested Development, ballet, coffee, comedy, dancing, defying things, giggling, the Hunger Games, Jane Austen, le Tour Eiffel, Mexican food, new clothes, NYC, Paris, Parks and Rec, peppermint and chocolate, Peter Pan, pink, reading, reviewing, romance, snow, traveling, 30 Rock
Dislikes: blatantly bad grammar, obnoxious/rude people, the words "jelly" and "juicy"
Accomplishments: getting into the college of my dreams, performing the part of Wendy in my dance studio's production of Peter Pan, not wearing crocs back when they were popular
Awards and Recognition
• Crushed: Winner of the "As the Lovers Go" contest; Reviews Lounge, Too Reviewer's Choice Awards 2010 Best Story Written by a Member Nominee
• Pleasing Chains in the Soft Folds of Love: Reviews Lounge, Too Reviewer's Choice Awards 2010 Best Drama winner; A Reviews Lounge, Too recommendation
• Snuffed: Reviews Lounge, Too Reviewer's Choice Awards 2010 Best Collab Entry winner, Reviews Lounge, Too Reviewer's Choice Awards 2015 Best Story Written by a Member Nominee
• it would be so easy: Afternoon Tea recommendation
• the measurement of you and me: Winner of Caesar's Palace's May Oneshot Challenge
• once above thy glorious sphere: Reviews Lounge, Too Reviewer's Choice Awards 2015 Best Gift!Fic winner
Sometimes people ask what they should read by me, and I never know what to say. I've thought about it, and I think my best piece of work is Rebirth, followed by Crushed. I'm also quite partial to the measurement of you and me - so there you go. =)
And now, a cheer from my fake!cheerleader EHWIES!
Hey, Wendy, you're so bendy,
You could make any fic look trendy!
Wendy Brune, you make me swoon,
I even had a dream that you own a saloon!
Don't worry about being a Marauder banger--
I know you're a total gangster!
Mildred LeProut couldn't write any better--
Why else would I send you an encouraging letter?
Gimme a W! E! N! D! Y!
What's that spell?
I, Wendy Brune, do solemnly swear to review all the stories I read,
regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
I have joined the review revolution.