Author has written 55 stories for Fairy Tail.
Year of Birth: 1992
Languages:First language: Portuguese; Second language: English; Can understand Spanish and French, but speaking it not so much; Shamefully, I cannot speak Welsh even though I was born in Wales.
Fairy Tail Ships: JERZA, Nalu, Gruvia, Gale, Miraxus, ElfEver, RoWen, Baccana, CobraKina, RogueYu, Stinerva, Lyredy… and more. I can get flexible about pairings and throw no hate around. If it’s not my cup of tea, I’ll just leave it be.
Several jerza fics I have posted take place in the same universe. For reference's sake, I called this series of fics 'Our World'. The fics are not posted in their chronological order but they sort of go with each other like pieces of a puzzle.
If you want to read them in order, it goes like this:
- Welcome to Fairy Tail - There was no day more bizarre, amazing and conflicted in Jellal Fernandes's life than the one when he first 'walked' into the Fairy Tail guild building as one of its members;
- The Rollercoaster - When Cana decides to celebrate her birthday by getting Erza drunk, Jellal ends up walking into a rather… embarrassing situation;
- Quitter, a Tale of oh-so-Painful Addiction - When Gray returns to an old habit after Tartarus, Team Natsu takes it upon itself to make him stop. A.K.A Jellal wants to ask Erza a question but keeps getting interrupted;
- Nutrition 101 - As he looked at her, he could only picture a gravestone saying 'Erza Scarlet, killed at age thirty by hyper diabetes/sky-high cholesterol/massive heart attack'. How was she not morbidly obese?!
- Not Suitable for Dragon Slayer Ears - There was only so much a man's ears could take. Seriously. Titania had turned the boss into a monster and there came a time when Erik just couldn't take all that kinky spam the man's deviant mind was sending his way;
- Seasonal Cleaning - Back when Erza had first told him she was going to be busy doing some cleaning that day, Jellal really had no way of guessing what he was in for;
- Role-play for Beginners - Jellal had been more than willing to go along with Erza's kinkiness at first. He just had no idea how stressful that side if hers could be;
- Candlelight and Embroidery - They should have just stuck to the lace. It would have been a lot less humiliating (not to mention painful) that way;
- The (not so) Great x792 Invasion - How could such diminutive enemies manage to bring her down, even if temporarily, when armies of demons couldn't? Oh, they would pay. They would pay dearly. No one invaded Erza Scarlet without her permission. No one!;
- Of Accidents and Whale-Watching - When all things were considered, the conclusion that was reached was that it was all Wendy's fault;
- Under the Starry Sky - On a warm, summer night under the dark, starry sky, it's Jellal's turn to open yet another door leading to their future together;
- A Railway Affair - Unbeknownst to Jellal, the whole matter had been caused by them getting caught in a freak summer shower that had drenched Bouvardia Town;
- Underachievement - When both Mira and Erza end up pregnant at the same time, Jellal ends up saddled with the brunt of his fiancée’s competitiveness;
- Wonder - On the day they bring their most precious thing home, Erza and Jellal can’t help themselves from delving into the mix of wonder and terror it brings to them;
- Giants - The musings of a small fellow living in a land of giants;
- Sweet Red Things - It looked big, red and yummy. Little had the youngest member of the Scarlet household known when he'd woken up that day that he would fall in love at the first bite;
- Mavis, the Friendly Ghost - Most kids just stick to imaginary friends. But of course, the Dreyar twins just had to take a step further: they had a friendly ghost.
Some Side-Stories to the "Our World" Series featuring other pairings and/or Settings:
Miraxus:Bone Deep - They did say skeletons in the closet were no good – in his case, however, they were positively devilish. (Between 'Not Suitable for Dragon Slayer Ears' and 'Seasonal Cleaning').
Sabertooth:Wandering Hands - It was quite troublesome for Rogue to realize that the sister of the girl he had accidentally fondled was a complete and utter psychopath who still saw her baby sister as a five-year-old. Not a Funeral - Last Year had sucked. Sting was glad that it was over...
Also on Tumblr and AO3 (Archive of Our Own).