Author has written 65 stories for Justice League, Lost, Office, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Flashpoint, Stargate: SG-1, Farscape, and Stargate: Atlantis.
"She would have been a good woman, if it had been someone there to shoot her every minute of her life."
- "A Good Man is Hard to Find" by Flannery O'Connor.
"What is certainly the desertion is not a reduced description, a description is not a birthday."
- "Roastbeef" in Tender Buttons by Gertrude Stein
"It takes two people to make you, and one people to die. That's how the world is going to end."
- As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
"Slow dulcimer, gavotte and bow, in autumn,
Basho and his friends go out to view the moon;"
- "Impossible to Tell" by Robert Pinsky.
Read it and be moved.
As I Lay Dying - William Faulkner
Cats Cradle- Kurt Vonnegut
Crossings - Chuang Hua
White Teeth - Zadie Smith
A Good Man is Hard to Find - Flannery O'Connor
The Choirboys - Joseph Wambaugh
Impossible to Tell - Robert Pinksy (My favorite)
The Waste Land - T.S. Eliot
Howl - Alan Ginsberg
Weary Blues, Mother to a Son - Langston Hughes
The vignettes in Tender Buttons by Stein
Finishing Just-World. I'm open to requests to finish other Flashpoint stories as well.
My Twitter (Shiggityfic)
- Updates on where I am currently in stories.
My Tumblr (Shiggityontherocks)
- Basically just a lot of stupid things I think are funny. BUT sometimes I post quotes I find inspirational, music or playlists I used to write specific chapters or characters or even early excerpts from chapters I'm working on.
If you don't like twitter and you don't want to tumble for me and you have a question or a comment please feel free to PM me.