Author has written 7 stories for Sailor Moon, Ranma, Naruto, and Haruhi Suzumiya series.
Latest Update: 12-Sept-2017
Okay its been a while, changes in my interests have changed a lot. I do plan to return to writing at some point but I do not know when.
Wild Charon: Going to under go a somewhat large rewrite. Things are just not feeling right for my taste so I am going to restart it. Some will be saved, not much though.
Siren's Calling: This story is going to be overhauled at some point, I mean scratched and burned then rebuilt. I had two additional arcs planned, while the general plot will remain most of it will be rebuilt.
The Terror: Dead/Hiatus Do not hold out hopes. I might return to it.
A Sun is Born: Dead/Hiatus Do not hold out hopes. This was more of an experiment of how I could start a crossover differently than average.
Magical Girl Civil War: Despite numerous requests this one will remain a one-shot. I feel I cannot continue it without ruining what I have already written.
Why Wait Longer: This is also not going to be continued, I had to tone it down some from what I really wanted, no not lemony or limey just Hinata going off the deep end. So if I do do anything with this story it would be a rewrite and still be a one shot.
Forbidden: Dead, and I am severely tempted to remove it entirely
Just as a note, In case you missed it I like making odd names for my chapter titles. Some I like to invert common sayings or references. So they should not be taken seriously.
I have read or rather trying to read some new stories, but I have found a large number unreadable. Thus I bring to you the list of Writing don'ts:
1. Do not Center or Right align your work.
2. Do not write in first person. This smells badly of self insert, and very very very few self inserts end up working well.
3. Do not do a crossover where characters are put into another setting without explanation where they do not fit. Such as having Ranma in the Naruto Konoha academy without explaining why he is there.
4. Do not go too far out of character. Characterization is hard to do, keep it close to heart, but remember, there is a difference between Ranma raised by his mother which would make him to OOC compared to him raised by both which would be simply be AU. It is highly unlikely that Ranma would be trained in the Neko-ken by his mother, nor taken to jusenkyo. If she did go on the road how would the entire Ukyo event happen and how would it impact the Tendo agreement. These are no small things.
Remember in the instance of writing any fanfic story, your character MUST at least at the start be identifiable. If you are unsure replace the character's name with something like Tenchi, Mamoru, or something like that to see if the name is enough to break the description.
5. Do not forget spell check. We have free writing programs and almost all have a spell check function. There is no excuse.
borg rabbit (13)
Calamity Cordite (5)
Chaos's Child (8)
Lord Strife (5)
Nemo Blank (9)
Rorschach's Blot (42)
Sunshine Temple (18)
The SOC Puppet (4)
Third Fang (6)