Author has written 7 stories for Sailor Moon, Ranma, Naruto, and Haruhi Suzumiya series.
Latest Update: 05-28-2014
Okay its been a while, real life and time (and WoW) have kicked me in the rear. I have started some writing but there are some changes in priority.
Wild Charon: Going to under go a somewhat large rewrite. Things are just not feeling right for my taste so I am going to restart it. Some will be saved, not much though.
Siren's Calling: Has been reduced to Hiatus status. when I do the next arc I will be doing a new story rather then simply adding more chapters. my skills have gone up somewhat and I would rather have a new work that looks a little cleaner. Also the new arc should be easy for new readers to jump in at that point.
Anything else is Hiatus
Just as a note, In case you missed it I like making odd names for my chapter titles. So they should not be taken seriously.
I have read or rather trying to read some new stories, but I have found a large number unreadable. Thus I bring to you the list of Writing don'ts:
1. Do not Center or Right align your work.
2. Do not write in first person. This smells badly of self insert, and very very very few self inserts end up working well.
3. Do not do a crossover where characters are put into another setting without explanation where they do not fit. Such as having Ranma in the Naruto Konoha academy without explaining why he is there.
4. Do not go too far out of character. Characterization is hard to do, keep it close to heart, but remember, there is a difference between Ranma raised by his mother which would make him to OOC compared to him raised by both which would be simply be AU. It is highly unlikely that Ranma would be trained in the Neko-ken by his mother, nor taken to jusenkyo. If she did go on the road how would the entire Ukyo event happen and how would it impact the Tendo agreement. These are no small things.
Remember in the instance of writing any fanfic story, your character MUST at least at the start be identifiable. If you are unsure replace the character's name with something like Tenchi, Mamoru, or something like that to see if the name is enough to break the description.
5. Do not forget spell check. We have free writing programs and almost all have a spell check function. There is no excuse.