Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
The Orliey Manifesto (Updated!)
manifesto >noun (pl. manifestos) a public declaration of policy and aims
Welcome one, welcome all! And now, a little more about me!
1. Full Name: For my real name, I’ll give you a hint. It is of Greek origin. Take it from there.
2. Race/Ethnicity: African-American
3. Sex: Female
4. Birthdate: January of 1983. I share my month with Nicholas Cage, Justin Timberlake, Elijah
5. Your Sign: Capricorn
6. Age: A slightly (keyword: slightly) immature 22 year old.
7. Location: United States of American. Exact location is top secret, so shhhh! Although, my parents have often suggested I might be from another planet...
8. Height: Sadly, 5'6'. I was hoping to push 5'8', but alas, it wasn’t meant to be.
9. Hair Color: Dark Brown
10. Eye Color: Brown
11. Grade: College senior
12. Hobbies: Writing, reading, going to the movies, watching TV, being an Anglophile, playing video games, making my parents (and various other people) think I’m slightly mental, dancing
14. Are You A Good Friend? Well, I like to think that I am. I try to be.
15. Favorite Music Group/Singer: Missy Elliot, Black Eye Peas, Janet Jackson, The Beatles, Billy Joel, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, N.E.R.D., Justin Timberlake, Sting, Jay-Z, Aaliyah, Kanye West, Queen, Busta Rhymes, OutKast, Eminem, Dave Matthews Band, U2, Maroon 5, En Vogue, Blondie.
16. Favorite Song: “Free Your Mind” En Vogue; “Get It Started” Black Eye Peas; “Work It” Missy Elliot; “Crazy In Love” Beyonce; “Bicycle”, “Bohemian Rhapsody” Queen; “Africa” Toto; “Movin’ Out” Billy Joel; “S.O.S” Sting w/ the Police; “H.O.V.A” Jay-Z; “Help” The Beatles; “Ch-Check It Out” Beastie Boys; “Walk This Way” Run-DMC feat. Aerosmith; “Rainy Day Women #12 and 35" Bob Dylan, “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For” U2; “So Fresh, So Clean” OutKast; "One Way or Another" Blondie; “Safety Dance” Men Without Hats (I swear you can use that song for the Bilbo’s Birthday Party scene from FOTR. Try it sometime! I know I will!)
17. Favorite Weird Song That Everyone Thinks You’re Crazy For Liking: Anything by Britney Spears. That always gets me weird looks. Like you one you are probably giving the computer screen right now...
18. Favorite Number and Why: Seven (7) because it is THE premier lucky number. And it has a special resonance with me.
19. Favorite TV Shows: Monty Python’s Flying Circus, Fawlty Towers, Father Ted, Coupling, Saturday Night Live, Whose Line Is It Anyway, Inside The Actors Studio, Comedy Central Presents, Celebrity Poker Showdown, Best Week Ever, Lost
20. Favorite Movie: Lord of the Rings Trilogy (And you know this, man!), Harry Potter Series, In and Out, Pirates of the Carribean, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Pretty Woman, X-Men (one and two), Spider-Man (one and two), A Hard Day’s Night, The Full Monty, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, A Knight’s Tale, Austin Powers Trilogy, Forrest Gump, Shrek (one and two), Bridget Jones' Diary, and many more!
21. Favorite Soundtrack: Any Disney animated movie soundtrack (that is the stuff my childhood was made of!), My Best’s Friend’s Wedding, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, Austin Powers in Goldmember, 50 First Dates, Love Actually, Bridget Jones’ Diary, Chicago, A Knight’s Tale, Pretty Woman, A Hard Day’s Night, The Fellowship of the Ring, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
22. Favorite Actor: Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Halle Berry, Julia Roberts, John Travolta, Nicholas Cage, Hugh Jackman, Ewan McGregor, Mike Meyers, Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, Colin Firth, Cameron Diaz,every actor on my Celebrity Crushes List.
23. Favorite Book: Lord of the Rings; Harry Potter Series; Catherine, Called Birdy; Mary Higgins Clark mysteries; Angela’s Ashes; Acts of King Arthur and his Noble Knights by John Steinbeck; Their Eyes Were Watching God; Hamlet; The Hobbit
24. Do You Sleep With A Stuff Animal: Yes, a St. Bernard puppy named Ruffles. Now you might say, “Are you a bit old to be sleeping with a stuff animal?” And I say “Probably, but if you have a problem with it, then TOUGH NOOKIES! pbhhht!”
25. Do You Think You Are Smart: Every now and again I do something smart.
26. Do You Drink: I have yet to test out my drinking rights since I turned 21.
27. Do You Smoke: No. Thought about it, but I didn’t want to risk it.
28. Do You Do Drugs: ARE YOU CRAZY! My brain is messed up as it is without the help of illegal substances. Drugs will only make the problem worse.
29. Do You Believe In God: Yes
30. What Do You Want Most In The World: Success, happiness, to make at least one other person’s life a little better, and to be remembered.
31. What Are You Most Scared Of: Roller coasters and failing.
32. What Do You Want To Be When You Are Older: Well, right now I am studying to be a psychologist, but I still have Hollywood dreams.
33.Where Do You Want To Go In Your Lifetime: Great Britain (I must go there), New York, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe, Walt Disney World
34. Personal Quotes: Jack Sparrow: to Weatherby Swann I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically. - Pirates of the Caribbean
Will Turner: This is either madness... or brilliance.
Ron: Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies"? - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Professor Trelawney: You know, my dear, the moment I looked into your eyes I knew that you did not have the mind for the noble art of Divination.
Frodo: I can't do this Sam.
Harry: Invite him out for a drink and then after about twenty minutes casually drop into the conversation the fact that you'd like to marry him and have lots of sex and babies. - Love Actually
Howard: entering his classroom, flustered Class: so, uh, where were we? Romantic poetry. Shakespeare. Talented. English. Dead - In and Out
Genie: Excuse me? Are you lookin' at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here? And all of a sudden you're walking out on me? I don't think so, not right now. You're getting your wishes, so sit down - Aladdin