Yo! My name is a secret (because I want to keep it a secret), but you guys can call me JC.
Age: ? (I'm more mature than my age group.
favorite Anime: Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Soul Eater, Dragon Ball Z, Highschool of the Dead, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, Punchline, Triage X,
Favorite Anime Character:
Naruto: never gives up, always protects everyone he loves, works hard to get want he wants, has the best tag partner ever. ="-"=
Madara Uchiha: most Badass evil main Character, kicks ass where ever he goes, got the rinnegan all by himself, and love his Susanoo Nine-tails.
Kushina Uzumaki: she's is a awesome mother.
Killer Bee: nice rapping toons.
Kurama a.k.a. nine tails: I love Foxes
Kaguya: the strongest anime female character I've ever seen
Yoko: you got to at it she's a badass also
Blair:you have to admit she's a lovely cat. (Well my opinion)
Hatsune Miku: I love her music, it's way better then the shit Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber music is.
Erza Scarlet: she really reminds me of Naruto, will give her life for her friends, and a pevert at the same time, plus she's really strong.
Erza Knigwalker: I really like her, she's someone who doesn't except being weak.
Juvia: I feel bad for her bad child hood, plus she reminds me of Tobirama.
Goku: I really like how he always wants to fight with strong people, and how he can kick everyone assess.
Vegeta: he's the greatest rival ever. :D
Yorouichi: her teasing and her skills make her Epic
Lord Death (Soul Eater): love his Death chop :3
Anime Characters I hate:
Hinata: she really ever ever tried to help Naruto when they were young, she's a bitch, only time she help Naruto was with pain.
And mostly who fucking smiles when your cousin, your own flesh and blood dies right in front of YOU!!!!!
Reasons why I don't support NaruHina "(I Copy and Paste this section from a awesome author Blackwold501)"
1. Extremely overused pairing. Filter it into the criteria and you get 430 pages with 25 stories per page, that's 10,750 stories with that pairing (not even counting those in crossovers). Compare that to my favourite pairing of Naruto x Kurenai, only has few pages with 25 stories per page that is only 15-20 stories are only readable.
2. Ridiculous settings. Hinata loves Naruto because she admired him throughout the academy as a source of inspiration and courage, correct? Then please tell me why the fuck that a Naruto who had been trained away from the village during his childhood, still has Hinata falling for him when he comes back to take the Genin Exams?! That's the same as saying she is a shallow fangirl attracted to looks and 'coolness'...
3. Ridiculous OOCness. Naruto influenced by Kyuubi to leave the village, develops a deep set hatred for Konoha, falls for Hinata?! Dafuq did I just read? Naruto banished by the village, joins another village, marries Hinata?! What the fuck? Naruto banished for failing the Sasuke retrieval mission, Hinata just ups and decides to abandon her family, friends and village to follow him?! The same Hinata who couldn't form a coherent sentence in his presence?!
4. Naruto himself. Many NaruHina fans fail to see Naruto as an actual living character, choosing to blindly look at Hinata only. Naruto has his own feelings and preferences, which has been shown in canon. It's quite obvious that Naruto's personality quirks are a mixture of his parents, his expressive, out-spoken and brash attitude from Kushina. His learning curve, battle instincts, ramen obsession and taste in women from Minato. Name a redhead in Konoha... none right? Name the closest person with reddish hair... Sakura right? Minato loves Kushina's red hair and Naruto has a crush/love on Sakura, whose hair is the closest thing to red in their village.
5. Naruto's feelings. Due to his lack of a proper upbringing in canon, Naruto is basically ill-informed and dense like a rock. Despite that, he clearly expresses his feelings for Sakura (not saying I support NaruSaku, just a logical explanation of canon). What NaruHina fans are doing is taking a one-sided relationship and declaring that it is mutual, which is not the case at all! When has Naruto ever shown any form of attraction to Hinata, better yet, HOW many times have they actually interacted with each other?! He obviously is not attracted to Hinata so please stop the 'a beautiful girl with midnight blue hair in a hime-styled cut and lavender eyes, he knew it was love at first sight'... Naruto has seen Hinata multiple times... none of which has EVER left him googly-eyed...
6. Hinata's confession. Naruto completely ignored it... not even bothering to confront her about it after the defeat of Nagato. Hell, he didn't even bother to check up on her condition... (I know Nagato had revived everyone but if he cared, he would have shown at least some form of concern).
7. Hinata's feelings. Her love stemmed from admiration, she admired him for his persistent attitude and courage. She claims that watching him improve makes her want to better herself, using him as a source of inspiration. Now does that sound like lovers love or sisterly love hmm? Very much like how a younger sister idolises her 'amazing' elder brother and trying to improve so as to impress him and gain his approval hmm? Her feelings are easy to write-off as sisterly...
Danzo: he can go suck his own Will of Fire, he doesn't deserve his anything, he makes people hate him.
Eren: a blind idiot who doesn't open his eyes and sees the truth happening around him.
orochimaru: a child molester
Sasuke: why the fuck does Kishimoto give him power ups so much, he doesn't even train, like the Fuq man.
Kiba: only wants to get in woman's pants.
All Hyuuga and some Uchiha: there really just arrogant bastards that have sticks up there asses
Unsafe External Link