Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, and Teen Titans.
Hello, and welcome to my profile!
Favorite type of fanfics: Harry Potter, Teen Titans, Hunger Games, and Twilight
Favorite pairings: Lily/James, Ron/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, Robin/Starfire, Edward/Bella, Alice/Jasper, Peeta/Katniss, Finnick/Annie
1. A Cold Hard Wall : This is a Teen Titans fanfic with a Robin/Starfire pairing.
2. Ginny's Diary: 5th Year: This is a Harry Potter fanfic: Completed but adding on chapters every once in a while. If you
3. Remembrance: Teen Titans fanfic with Robin and Starfire pairings because they totally rock.
4. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone: Version 2: This is a story my friend and I just randomly started writing. It turned out kind of warped and twisted. There's a lot of oompa loompas and hula hooping. We're trying to finish it...so it should be up soon!
5. Reconnected: This is a Teen Titans fic that I had a brainstorm for while I was at Creation this summer. It's Robin and Starfire pairing (of course) along with some Beast Boy and Raven.
This is my disclaimer! I don't own anything that I may write about. Thank you. Don't sue. Peace out.
Author's Note: Now that I'm away at college and have a new lap top, I've decided that I'm going to repost all of my fics. I've noticed a lot of spelling errors since I didn't have spell check on my last computer, so that should take out all the ucky spelling oopsies. And I know...I've said this before, but I promise to try and update as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!
5/21/08: Okay...so I know I promised to update sooner, and I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to it yet. I've been really thinking about the fics I already have semi-posted on here, and I'm really not too fond of them, and it doesn't seem like many of you are either. However much I dislike them, I'm going to continue them, as of now. I have a few short things I've written, meaning to write around what I have and make a complete fic of it, but I may just end up posting them as oneshots. I think I'll enjoy writing oneshots more than chapter fics, because then it'll feel like a complete thought, instead of not really knowing where I'm going to go with everything. So, yeah. There you have it. Later, lovies!
10/10/09: So...I'm really bad at this whole updating thing. I've been working on a one-shot and it's pretty much the longest thing I've written yet. And it's my absolute favorite. =) So as soon as that is finished I will post it. I promise. Sort of. Heh.