Author has written 18 stories for Shaman King, Inuyasha, Avatar: Last Airbender, Transformers/Beast Wars, and Soul Eater.
My posting priorities are turning to AO3 after my next update.
A very epic user sent me an invite to the site so I didn't have to stay on the waiting list until November.
This site has been my fanfiction home since I was 13 and didn't understand the value of using quotation marks when a character speaks. (I am now 21 so yeah). While it's somewhat sad that it will no longer be my primary home this move makes sense. It is not the website's rules that have provoked me to leave like they have many others. Me jumping ship has more to do with the site administration's lack of proper enforcement or rules and not checking up on reports... generally put...
When you don't like a certain store or restaurant you don't spend your money there.
While this website has never seen my money and is free, it still sees ad revenue due to the presence of users.
When a business gives you poor service time and time again you stop shopping there.
When a website fails to care about it's users then it's time to find another site that will care and bring them ad revenue instead.
I don't want to be a hardcore member of a website that can't even check the validity of abuse reports before pulling a story and then can't even have a single person on staff to answer an email from a writer politely asking if there is a way to restore the work or assure it won't happen again.
I don't want to throw my readers under a bus so I will keep posting here but updates will be made later than on AO3. I know that it might be seen as a slight inconvenience but unless writers start making that site a priority then this site will always be king of the traffic. The site isn't allowing new invitations currently so I can't invite anyone yet. Once I can I'll start hand-picking writers that could use the account, probably starting with some of the bigger fandom names. In the meantime you can still leave comments on my work on AO3 and I still love any and all feedback no matter which site it's on. I would prefer AO3 because I'd like to help stimulate fandom life there, so don't stop reading with just my work please browse around.
Anyway, this is a link to my profile page there.
The Ninja Nanny sequel to Sari VS. Sitter is co-written with http:/// So I command you to go to their deviantart page /... RIGHT NOW.
Wow . . . Most of my stories are pretty old I see, but ah well, I really should dust this account off some.
Eventually I hope to have a few stories up for several fandoms . . . Don't plan on taking down any of my older stuff any time soon.
My writing tends to vary; I don't stick to one genre, I do try to throw a tiny bit of humor into most of my stuff unless it's a darker fic and it's really uncalled for. I really like working with OCs and I'm always trying to write up believable characters. I also really love getting feedback because I definitely need it. That said feedback on OCs needs to have some meat to it; not all characters are made to be liked, if you don't like an OC of mine elaborate on why; if I'm writing a character with the intentions of them not being liked then I want you to hate them and I can't tell if I'm doing my job right if you say you hate them but can't site why.
And if you really want to know anything much about me here it is.
-21 (Might be considered too old to be writing fanfiction... but I really don't care.)
-Living in South Carolina
-Multimedia Major marketing minor :3 I like writing but I've read part of Twilight and if THAT'S what a 4 year English major can do... then I want no part of it.
-I work at Target
-I like watermelon, and most fruits really (besides the ones starting with the letter 'p' for some reason but I'll never understand why I don't like them)
- My music tastes are varied but I'll listen to almost anything though I'm not big on country and rap I only like if it's different form the typical rap
I'm really into Soul Eater right now so expect a good bit of Soul Eater fics from me. My favorite pairing is Soul/Maka but I really love general fics and general fics featuring Spirit are EVEN better :).
I DO have some pet peeves when it comes to Soul Eater fanfics...
1. AU... (this goes for most fandoms) I don't get the point of most AU work because most of the time the characters don't even have the same personality. If the universe is nothing like Soul Eater and the characters act nothing like themselves then why don't you just write an original fiction? ._.; Slight AU I'm fine with but I find the "Maka is a rock star" plot WAY overdone -.-;
2. Major OOCness... Seriously, Soul isn't going to beat Maka, Maka isn't going to randomly decide to ditch Soul as a partner and friend, Blackstar will never start killing all his friends, Stein isn't going to cry, Shinigami won't randomly decide that he'd rather work with witches than weapons and meisters, Spirit won't disown Maka, Maka isn't going to start turning tricks as a stripper, Kidd isn't going to fall in love at first sight unless it's with some ornate symmetrical item, Liz and Patty aren't going to fight over Kidd's love and Asura is NOT capable of really loving ANYTHING because he fears EVERYTHING.
3. Debating Crona's gender. If you do this, you might be borderline retarded. In the Japanese language there are masculine and feminine terms to refer to someone as and that someone will use to speak with, there are also gender neutral terms... Crona has been mentioned or spoken with really all of them. For English translations Crona will ALWAYS have a gender assigned because no editor in their right mind and understanding of the English language will let someone be called an "IT" unless it's got a real purpose behind it. No one should EVER start the Crona gender debate with me. You will NOT like me.
4. Kidd isn't a fucking emo or goth, stop assigning stupid ass stereotypes to people especially when Kidd is only emotional over symmetry and he wears black and white because his father also does.
5. Soul and Maka do not always have to end every situation by making out. Seriously. Maka's bad days are not things that end good just because Soul decided his tongue should be in her mouth.
6. "I love you now let's bang only seconds after I tell you." If someone did this to you in real life you should be offended not ready to bang.
7. Mary sues. Please at least TRY to make a character that has some depth. -.-; Not all of my OCs have been amazing but even my worst ones were better than a lot of OCs.
That's pretty much it, feel free to read some of the newer better stuff or older more horrible stuff and drop a few reviews by and help me feel special.
Aoi Tenma (9)
Big O'l Oof (0)
Black Cat8 (1)
Black Mischief (3)
F Day (0)
Fluff Inc (66)
Krystal Asakura (2)
Netta Sloan (42)
Peter Chimaera (14)
Sheo Darren (70)
Skye Pirate (7)
Swiss Army Knife (44)
Tanuki Diethel (7)
|Community:||Good Fics R Us|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Soul Eater|