Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on
Things I'm not allowed to do at Hogwarts.
1) Seamus Finnigan is not after me lucky charms.
2) I do not weigh the same as a duck. Nor should I try to act like one.
3) "I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
4) I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
5) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class.
6) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
7) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda.
8) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar.
9) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy.
10) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month".
11) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals.
12) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin quidditch matches.
13) The Giant Squid is not an approriate date to the Yule Ball.
14) When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Mobile, Robin!"
15) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
16) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor.
17) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental.
18) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny. Even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
19) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends".
20) I will not dress up in a Dementor's suit and use a dustbuster on Harry's lips to make him do what I want.
21) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
22) I will not hold my wand in the air before casting spells shouting "I got the power!"
23) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights who say Ni have challenged him to a duel and then have students yell "Ni!" from various directions.
24) I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance when I enter a classroom.
25) Its not necessary for me to yell "Bam!" everytime I apparate.
26) I will not steal Griffyndor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallway.
27) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls.
28) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
29) I am not allowed to begin Herbology class by singing the theme song to "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"
30) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
31) The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife.
32) It is a mad idea to tell Proffesor Mcgonagal that she takes herself too seriously.
33) "Ya'll check this crap out!" is not an aprropriate way to announce that I am about to conduct an expirimental spell.
34) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
35) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
36) I an not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
37) I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
38) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark arts teacher.
39) I am not allowed to claim that growing matijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "extra Herbology work".
40) I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
41) If the thought of a spell makes me gigglefor more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
42) I will not lock the Slytherins and Griffondors in a room togetherand make bets on which house wil come out alive.
43) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Cristmas Feast.
44) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
45) I will not put the Imperious Curse on myself "to see what happens."
46) I will not follow Potions in reverse "to see what happens."
47)I will not make "OMGWTF" a spell.
48) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
49) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bees."
50) I am not to refer to the Summoning Charm as "The Force."
51) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
52) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
53) I will not start every Potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
54) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
55) I am not allowed to spike the punch with Polyjuice Potion to "freak out Harry Potter"
56) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
57) I do not have a Velociraptor Patronus.
58) I will not lick Trevor.
59) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey," and I should stop saying it does.
60) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
61) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously.
62) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying Volvo.
63) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
64) I am not a sloth Animagus.
65) I will not put on an Australian accent during Care of Magical Creatures classes.
66) Selling fake flying brooms on the black market will bite me in the back-side.
67) I will not tell the first years to build a tree house in the Whomping Willow.
68) I will not invite a Death Eater to Hogwarts on Career Choice Day.
69) My life's motto may not be: "What happens in Hogwarts, stays in Hogwarts".
70) Just because there are only three "Unforgivable Curses", it does not mean that any other curse is "pretty much forgivable".
71) Hogsmeade is not a "wretched hive of scum and villainy".
72) I am not allowed out of my house dorm when anyone from the Ministry of Magic visits Hogwarts.
73) I will not tell first years that "any true wizard or witch" can see Thestrals, and that if they can't they "obviously aren't cut out for this school".