Author has written 126 stories for Suite Life series, Heroes, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Twilight, Burlesque, Camp Rock, South of Nowhere, Beastly, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Sucker Punch, Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, Glee, Gossip Girl, O.C., Spider-Man, Pitch Perfect, Greek, Arrow, Originals, and 90210.
I'm not one for ridiculuously long profiles. But here's a few things that I like and don't like.
My favorite songs from 2014 (Only including Billboard Hot 100 top 40 hits)
10. Amnesia-5 Seconds of Summer: A complex song that uses longing and strong vocals to get it’s simple message.
9. Blank Space-Taylor Swift: Another complex song but without a simple message. It’s a song that is a departure from most Taylor songs that sometimes relationships don’t work out.
8. Aint It Fun-Paramore: A song about having to grow up and how exciting it is. What’s impressive is while the song seems like it has a sample, it’s all original content.
7. Human-Christina Perri: It’s basically saying that everyone has their limits and not to push people too far.
6. Young Girls-Bruno Mars: The only song by a male solo artist on the list. It’s about the struggle of wanting to find love but being unable to resist the temptation of certain people.
5. Story of My Life-One Direction: A song about the bad days of a relationship that a lot of songs seem to ignore. It’s about letting love try to be enough in a hard time.
4. Break Free- Ariana Grande featuring Zedd: This was the first Ariana Grande song that I actually loved. It helps that Zedd, who had the top song from last year is on it.
3. Boom Clap- Charli XCX: An infectious song that just makes you want to clap your hands along. Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs. What’s wrong with that?
2. Really Don’t Care- Demi Lovato featuring Cher Lloyd: For most of the year, I thought this would be my number one song. Demi sounds great, Cher sounds great and they sound great together.
Honorable Mentions that either didn't make the list or chart in the Top 40: "Superheroes" by The Script, "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift, "Cool Kids" by Echosmith, "Let It Go" by Idina Menzel, and "Glory and Gore" by Lorde
1. The Heart Wants What It Wants- Selena Gomez: Yes it’s a song about Justin Bieber, but in it Selena displays a level of awareness and emotion that is hard to capture in a song. She knows it’s a bad idea but can’t help it because she’s in love. Not to mention it’s produced by Miley’s old production team. It’s a perfect song.
And the worst. If you like any of these songs (Other than the top 2) it's fine.
10. Leave the Night On-Sam Hunt: Bro country was even in 2014 than in 2013 and while there are many to choose from, I chose the guy without any redeeming qualities. At the others can sing.
9. Somethin’ Bad-Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood: Carrie and Miranda are two of the fiercest women in country, but on this song, they just seem bored. It needs energy and ironically lives up to its name.
8. Stay With Me-Sam Smith. Iggy Azalea gets a lot of hate and has been called the worst new artist of 2014, but Sam Smith beats her by a mile. The only way the song would working would be if he was singing to someone in a coma. Otherwise, it’s just a desperate breakup song.
7. Anaconda-Nicki Minaj. How dare you tarnish the good name of Sir-Mix-A-Lot?
6. Play It Again-Luke Bryan. Bro Country likely wouldn’t exist without Luke Bryan, so I’m pretty much obligated to put him on the list, but we’ll hear more from him later.
5. Rude-MAGIC!. What’s rude is yelling at your girlfriend’s father for saying no, especially when you look like the guy from MAGIC!. What did he think the guy would say?
4. Bang Bang-Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj. Jessie J took a huge nosedive in quality in 2014 and she tried to bring Ariana down with her. Nicki already sucked and sucks on this. This song reminds me of Blurred Lines and that is not a comparison you want me to make.
3. This Is Roll We Roll-Florida Georgia Line featuring Luke Bryan and Jason DeRulo. Imagine a baseball team with both A-Rod and Barry Bonds on it with Ray Rice added in for good measure. You get something like this. DeRulo doesn’t belong on the track unless you factor in that he’s just as bad as the other three guys.
2. Wiggle-Jason DeRulo. It was not a good year to be Jason DeRulo. At first, I was willing to cut him a little slack because he wasn’t a scumbag in real life because he was with Jordin Sparks, but then he dumped her via text and proved that he is. The only question is ‘What could be worse than this misogynistic piece of trash?’.
1. Take Me To Church-Hozier. No. No. No. You do not make any of those metaphors. Hozier should not be allowed in any church. Not to mention the music is as bad as Stay with Me. It’s worse than MAGIC!’s whining, Florida Georgia Line and Luke Bryan’s combined badness and DeRulo’s lack of talent and class put together.
My favorite actresses include: Meaghan Martin, Alyson Stoner, Malese Jow and Willa Holland and Jennifer Lawrence
Actors: Not as picky but do like Zac Efron and Bradley Cooper
I started a Polyvore at rianasalvatore.polyvore.com/