Author has written 93 stories for Suite Life series, John Tucker Must Die, Hannah Montana, Heroes, Wizards of Waverly Place, Twilight, Burlesque, Camp Rock, South of Nowhere, Beastly, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Sucker Punch, Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Glee, Gossip Girl, Arrow, and O.C..
I'm not one for ridiculuously long profiles. But here's a few things that I like and don't like.
My favorite songs from 2013 (Only including Billboard Hot 100 top 40 hits)
10. Royals-Lorde: I really like the lyrics to this song, but I'm not a huge fan of the vocals
9. Say Something-A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera: A heartbreaking ballad of two people that need better communication
8. Here's to Never Growing Up- Avril Lavigne: is back. It's not my favorite Avril song of the year. Rock N Roll would have topped the chart if it was a hit.
7. Heart Attack-Demi Lovato: Demi has the perfect tale of a tomboy falling in love and being in denial about it.
6. Wrecking Ball-Miley Cyrus: I don't care about the video. I don't like music based on videos. It's another good song about a broken relationship.
5. Carry On-fun.: fun. continues to make songs that I like.
4: Demons-Imagine Dragons: This song is really good. I like how it delves into a vulnerability of wanting to let someone in, but also wanting to protect them. I wish it didn't end so suddenly.
3: Mirrors-Justin Timberlake: I'm surprised how much I liked this song. I've never really been a fan of JT, and I'm still not, but this song is superb. What keeps it out of the top spot is it's so long.
2. Wasting All These Tears-Cassadee Pope: The perfect mixture of country and Avril that I just love that she followed up with an amazing album. It's about time that a Voice winner had some success. It was very close to #1 and briefly held the top spot.
1. Clarity-Zedd and Foxes: This song has everything. It's confused, it's happy, it's sad, it's heartbreaking. It's a song that fits in so many situations. It's not only the best EDM song of the year, but the best overall song of the year.
My favorite actresses include: Meaghan Martin, Alyson Stoner, and Willa Holland and Jennifer Lawrence
Actors: Not as picky but do like Zac Efron and Bradley Cooper
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Zack to the Max|
|Focus:||TV Shows Suite Life series|