Author has written 6 stories for Mortal Instruments, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, and Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare.
IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY READ SONG OF ACHILLES, THEN YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MISSING OUT!!!! This book killed me. Seriously, it is the best book ever. I will not give spoilers, but... *sobs* it's by Madeline Miller. Read it right now.
Aristotle And Dante Discover The Secrets Of The Universe is also a really great book about growing up, friendships and how we see ourselves. (Told in the POV of an emotionally stunted 15 year old, I love Ari)
I DO NOT AGREE WITH CLABASTIAN!!! Just thought I'd let you know that fact. It is so weird that some people ship them. Don't get me wrong, I wanted Sebastian to be good, but he doesn't belong with Clary.
Basically, I ship the pairings according to the books (Cannon?) and this is because I normally agree with the author. EXCEPT WHEN CASSANDRA CLAIRE KILLED MALEC! She is forgiven, however, as Malec got back together. She also managed to have Tessa get with both Will and Jem, without killing one off before their time.
I love Jasico, romance or bromance.
One sided percico is also a favourite of mine, although I am not a fan of requited.
Enough about my ships, exept... My OTP is... (Drumroll please...)
Solangelo, Jasico, Aridan and Patrochilles, I honestly cannot choose!
Okay so Percy Jackson... BOO SPOILERS!!!! I love Solangelo it is my new OTP, but I do have a few problems with Blood of Olympus.
1) Not enough Jasico bromance. I love that friendship and there should have been more in the books.
2) Nico's confession. To rushed and offhand, I thought it was majorly out of character and just seemed like Riordan trying to figure everything out and avoid angst.
3) Although I'm happy that everyone lived, I thought that again, Riordan was avoiding angst and feels with the wishy-washy Leo-dying-and-coming-back.
I LOVE SOLANGELO!!!!
Okay so, I love I'mHalfSickOfShadows stories, I highly suggest you read them.
I also have a colab account with I am dauntless123789 and Ink2parckment called: iamrainbowparchment
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction-
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it. (If it is bad grammar, however good a story it is , I cannot read it)
2.Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3.Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4.Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5.Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8.Thou shalt not use , ;, or :( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9.Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12.Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15.If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16.Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17.Thou shalt show and not tell. (Okaaaaay... What does this mean?)
18.Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers. (SO MUCH)
19.Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20.Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story. ( This one fic I read, instead of Jem it was gem. GAHHH)
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers
I am part of the review campaign. We feel that you should review every story you read. Whether it is constructive criticism or praise, it lets the author know that there are people reading their stories. If you agree, post this on your profile and... REVEIW STORIES!!!