Poll: I plan on writing a sequel to 'Afire Love', entitled 'Stay with Me' (subject to change). However, I am starting school soon, which means updates will be less frequent than they were for Afire Love. Please let me know how YOU would prefer to have the sequel updated; Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Mortal Instruments.
His Blood was the Battleground - a canon TMI fanfic with lots of clace, touches of sizzy and hints of malec ;) [WIP] [sorry for not updating, I'll try to do that soon]
The Golden Soldier - a collab with mja . awesome [WIP]
Afire Love - a AH/AU TMI fanfic that is super clacey but centered around Jace and his life. [complete]
Stay with Me - Coming Soon! Vote in my POLL (top)
The Ten Rules of Being a Shadowhunter
1. tell everyone who asks “ARE JACE AND CLARY RELATED?!??!?!?!” Yes. You tell them YES.
2. if someone asks for no spoilers, you spam them with fake spoilers.
3. ALWAYS accept that Jamie is Jace
4. love and respect your parabatai as if you were really Jem and Will.
5. you MUST shout incest at the cinema screen when Clace kiss to confuse some bitches.
6. when someone dies, you say Ave Atque Vale.
7. always support Simons band. No matter how shit it is.
8. always look better in black than the widows of your enemies.
9. always ask Jace if you can touch his mangoes.
10. nothing less than 7 inches.
Unofficial* 11. yank on Valentine’s ponybraid if you see him. It makes him squeal.
I found that on Cassandra Clare's tumblr xD
Want to talk? Send a PM! I love connecting with my readers, and writers in general.
Let's all go back to our first story. You'd signed up for your account, waited patiently for the waiting period before new users could post stories. And then, finally, you hit the post story button, and waited. Don't we all remember how excited we were when we checked the review count and see we'd actually gotten a review. We didn't even care if it was a three word "Good chapter, update." (even though we wished for more.) And as the reviews came in, you felt that smile creep across your face. The excitement (however small) you get when you see the review count go up is always enjoyable.
Are we really so cruel as to deny someone that feeling? It only takes five minutes tops. Join the revolution, take the pledge and paste this onto your profile.
I, aftertales, pledge to always try to thoughtfully review every chapter of every story I read. I pledge to not leave flames and only offer advice. I pledge to raise the review count, one chapter at a time.
I hope to become a serious author one day, writing my own books with my own characters. This is a start for my writing career; please leave a review and tell me how I'm doing. It takes just a few seconds and makes my day :)