Author has written 14 stories for Naruto, Fushigi Yuugi, Fruits Basket, Rurouni Kenshin, Gundam Seed, Card Captor Sakura, and Inuyasha.
My Pen name: Magayon (formerly Hiedra Zephyr)
Twitter account: @I_am_Magayon
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/magayon.magayon.31 (Add me as your friend. :))
I'm a: Female
About my stories:
* Forbidden Possession: The original version of this story can be seen in Wattpad. I needed to trim down some scenes to follow the rules of the site. Also, this should be a one-shot but since many of the reviewers wanted it to be a full story/multi-chapter, I'm going to make it. It will be titled as "Forbidden Possession: The Taking."
* Just A Fling status: On going (I'm more focused on this story.)
* Cry No More status: On going (but I think it'll going to be on hiatus or I'll rewrite it.)
* In Full Turn status: Hiatus
* Suddenly Loving You status: Hiatus (planning to rewrite)
* Win A Date With Touya status: Hitaus
Sasuke and Hinata:I really like these two a lot. In my opinion, they are really made for each other. So most of my fan fictions starred these two.
Sakura and Syaoran: I haven't tried writing using them as main characters but I like reading fan fictions about them.
Tomoyo and Eriol: Same as Sakura and Syaoran
Tomoyo and Touya: I know, this is a weird pairing... I just wished that they are not really related to each other. Anyway, anything goes in fan fictions. :)
Neji and Ino:Another weird pairing. Actually, I haven't read a romance story about them. I just like to look at them together. They are so different. It's just so sad Neji died... Waaah!!!
Gaara and Hinata: I like them depends on the story.
Seto Kaiba and Shizuka/Serenity: I like the "older brother's rival falls for his sister" theme.
Kenshin and Kaoru: They are a cute pairing. I just love them.
Anime Guy Crushes:
Seta Soujiro - I.Love.This.Man (I really have weird taste. Ha-ha-ha!)
Shinichi Kudo/Conan Edogawa
The story Forbidden Possession: The Taking will be soon...
Thinking about writing a paranormal romance under Naruto. It will also be a SasuHina fic.
Thinking about writing another romance for SasuHina.
Thinking about writing a fic staring Neji. Still thinking who will be his heroine.
Thinking about writing one-shot stories.
I like stories about romance/drama. I just like those main characters to be crying their heart out because of their love for each other. :)
I'll be out there, reading fan fictions and leaving a review. But don't expect that I'll leave just a simple comment like: "Good work." and "Can't wait for the next chapter." I'm only reading those who have summary. Okay. I know that everyone could not write a good summary, but at least write it and let the readers know what they would expect. I also like reading those stories with low reviews and know why is it like that. For me, the more reviews a story gets, it shows that the story is good. Or maybe I can be wrong...
I want to review those fan fictions to what I really think about them. And help those writers to be better. :)