AGE: I’m between 0 and 100 years old.
I am a girl.
INTERESTS: Books, music, sports
HOBBIES: Mainly reading, writing
TALENTS: I can play 3 musical instruments.
FAVORITE BOOK SERIES: PJO and HP and TMI and Divergent and HG and TID and Maze Runner
90 percent of teens today would die if Myspace or Facebook had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10 percent that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your Profile
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
If Justin Beiber were to jump off a building 90% of teen girls would cry their hearts out. If you're one of the 10% that'd grab a lawn-chair and some popcorn and yell 'do a flip! Post this on your profile.
Instruments that I play: Piano, flute, alto saxophone,
Godly Parent: Hermes, Athena
School House: Gryffindor
Species: Shadowhunter, Demigod, witch.
50 shades of Me
1. What is your best friend’s name? Blue/Tammy
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now? ...
3. What are you listening to right now? Nothing
4. Whats your favorite number? 4
5. What was the last thing you ate? A brownie
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Azure
7. How is the weather right now? Sunny
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My friend
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? ...
10. Do you have a significant other? no
11. Favourite TV show?
12. Siblings? one brother
13. Height? 162cm
14. Hair color? Black
15. Eye Colour? Dark brown
16. Do you wear contacts? glasses
17. Favourite Holiday? Christmas
18. Month? February
19. Have you ever cried for no reason? No
20. What was the last movie you watched? Avengers: Age of Ultron!!!
21. Favourite Day of the Year? My birthday
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? No
23. Can you do a head stand (not using the wall)? No
24. Hugs or Kisses? What kind of question is that
25. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this? None of them have fanfiction accounts
27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you? My friends
28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you? My crush
30. Piercings? nope
31. Favorite movies? Avengers, X-Men, Maze Runner
32. Favorite football Team? Nothing
33. What are you doing right now? Doing this
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? salted
37. Dogs or cats? Dogs
38. Favorite flower? Orchid
39. Been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do? Yes
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex? Not a best friend, but a friend
41. Have you ever loved someone?
42. Who would you like to see right now? My friends
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten? Yes on facebook
44. Have you ever fired a gun? Yes
45. Do you like to travel by plane? Yes
46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right
47. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1
48. Are you missing someone? nope
49. Do you have a tattoo? No
50. Anybody on Tumblr that you’d go on a date with? Unless I know them
THE PJO QUIZ!
1) Favorite guy character? Nico
2) Favorite girl character? Reyna
3) Favorite god? Apollo
4) Favorite goddess? Artemis and Athena
5) Favorite minor goddess Hecate
6) Favorite minor characters? Reyna
7)Favorite monsters? Hydras, griffins, centaurs
8) Hermes just asked you to help him repopulate Olympus...what is your answer to this disturbing question? Uhh...You feeling ok Dad?
9)Which PJatO Character Would You Date? ...
10)Which PJatO Character Is Your Best Friend? Thalia, Reyna
11) Which PJatO Character Do You Hate? Drew, Octavian
12) You accidentally got stranded on a deserted island...who got stranded with you? Percy, since we’d be surrounded by water. Or possibly Travis and Conner because they'd be the idiots who got me stranded.
13) Favorite PJatO Pairing: Nico and Will
Important Things I Learned From Rick Riordan Even cat goddesses like growling at birds. Underwater kisses are way better than normal ones. The five elements are earth, air, fire, water, and cheese. Children of rival gods can fall in love. No one really knows why the Egyptians wrote without vowels. Nemean lions can be defeated with freeze dried ice cream. Eating fruit bats is bad for your health. Contrary to popular belief, hellhounds can be domesticated. The Set animal does not appreciate being named Leroy. Yes, that twelve year old wearing a silver jacket is a goddess. Jackal headed gods can be very attractive. Math teachers really are evil. Set's secret name is Evil Day. (Use this to your advantage...) It's not easy to insult a daughter of Athena. Elvis was a magician. No, really. Do not trust the bald man who wants to sell you a water bed. Boomerangs can cast spells. It's possible to gamble moonlight. Even the ferryman of the dead wants a pay raise. Rainbows have power. Fruit bats can be deadly. If you hear a voice in your head, you're not crazy - you just have an uber-powerful god living inside you. Demons will give you free samples if you ask nicely.
If you have ever burst out laughing about something in a book, and people look at you weird, copy and paste this on your profile.
Things I am not allowed to do at Hogwarts:
1) Seamus Finnigan is not after me lucky charms
2) I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
3) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class
4) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss
5) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda
6) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar
7) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy
8) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month"
9) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
10) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin quidditch matches
12) When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Moblie, Robin!"
13) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
14) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor
15) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental
16) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends"
17) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
18) I will not hold my wand in the air before I casting spells shouting "I got the power!"
19) It’s not necessary for me to yell "Bam!" everytime I apparate.
20) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls.
21) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
22) I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
23) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
24) I will not slip Malfoy a Love Potion in his morning goblet of Pumpkin Juice.
25) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
26) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
27) I will not refer to the Accio charm as "the Force".
28) I will not call Dumbledore "Santa Claus!" during the Christmas Holidays.
29) I will not put Muggle fairy book in the History section at the library.
30) I will not send Snape a bar of soap for Christmas.
if you are or have ever been in love with a fictional character copy and paste this into our profile.
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to/have SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love reading really long books just for the heck of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile :)
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies. You love jeans. Dogs are better than cats. It's hilarious when people get hurt. You've played with/against boys on a team. Shopping is torture. Sad movies suck. You own/ed an X-Box. Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid. At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter. You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega. You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers. You watch sports on TV. Gory movies are cool. You go to your dad for advice. You own like a trillion baseball caps. You like going to high school football games. You used to/do collect football/baseball cards. Baggy pants are cool to wear. It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favourite colours. You love to go crazy and not care what people think. Sports are fun. Talk with food in your mouth. Sleep with your socks on.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick. You love to shop. You wear eyeliner. You wear the color pink. Go to your mom for advice. You consider cheerleading a sport. You hate wearing the colour black. You like hanging out at the like getting manicures and/or like wearing jewelry. Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies. You don't like the movie Star Wars. You were in gymnastics/dance. It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up. You smile a lot more than you should. You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. You care about what you look like. You like wearing dresses when you can. You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne. You love the movies. Used to play with dolls as little kid. Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of being the star of everything.
Copy and paste if you're still waiting for your Hogwarts letter to arrive, the owl just just got lost...
Magnus Bane Sparklier than Edward since the 13th Century
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile.