Author has written 31 stories for One Piece, Ouran High School Host Club, Metal Fight Beyblade/メタルファイト ベイブレード, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Fairy Tail, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, Rise of the Guardians, Doctor Who, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Avengers, Supernatural, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, Magicians, and Flash.
I'm just an aspiring author who LOVES my fandoms. I will do co-op stories with havarti2. Unknown update schedule, WILL keep it random. Please don't flame or hate because I'm a black belt in martial arts, and leave suggestions in wherever to let me know what you want to see.
OMG GUYS I HAVE MY FIRST MUSE! He is a Fluffy Loud Octopus Zebra Squirrel, or flozs for short. He has the body of an octopus, zebra legs growing out of his stomach, a squirrel tail, and the heads of all three. His name is... Flozwald. My brain spawned him after looking at a can of Dr. Brown's cream soda. It had 'fluid ounces' abbreviated at the bottom, which I read as 'flozs'. And thus, Flozwald was born.
Stuff I'm working on now:
Planning to put up...
If you think Organization XIII are the best bad guys EVER, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that Xion is NOT a Mary Sue and that she was part of what made Days an amazing game, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you wish that there would be a Days remake with full voice acting and decent facial expression, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are totally obsessed with Kingdom Hearts or Organization XIII copy and paste this into your page!
If you find yourself reading fanfiction more then you write, add your name then copy and paste this to your profile: TeenageCrisis, Kirathis-Chan, Spazz8884, xXxJaycee81196xXx, Ino Y. Uchiha, RokuShion-number-1-fan, sonicdisney, Roxanna123, The Utterly Fabulous Z
A Hetalian's Pledge
YOU KNOW YOUR AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself about talking to yourself
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else
You live off of sugar and caffeine.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week then disappear of the face of the earth.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it. (usually)
The letters of your keyboard are wearing off.
You constantly start talking in third person, past or present tense.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it would be cool to have A.D.D.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no 'apparent' reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you are a good writer: you failed English 101 (*cough* HONORS EARTH *cough*)
(copy that into your profile if you fit one or more of the description).
If you've ever wished you could go into a book/the TV and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've started having dreams featuring fictional characters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever done anything incredibly stupid for no apparent reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile. LEFT SOCKS.
If you've ever attempted alchemy by clapping your hands or drawing an array, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person or not copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy and paste into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you say it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever dreamed that you met anime/manga characters, copy this into your profile.
If Facebook went down, 99.99% of the American population would go into depression and/or kill themselves. If you are one of the .01% who would take a sip of milkshake and go on with your life like nothing had even happened, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that writing or reading fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wanted to smack someone or some people with a haddock, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you make a LOT of puns, copy and paste this into your profile!
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
If you have a friend that thinks Twilight is stupid, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are that friend copy and paste this to your profile.
If you wish anime guys existed in the real world, copy and paste this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are a loner/goth/emo/freak/punk/weird person, then copy this to your profile.
If you think 'morning people' should be driven off the face of the planet so they can spread their 6 am cheer to Martians (or Vegeta), copy and paste this to your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post on profile.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can't stop putting these things on your profile,copy and paste this to your profile!
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the fisrt and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on!
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him and asked, ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied, ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly, leaving the little boy still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly, "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there." His eyes were so sad while saying this, but he continued, "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said, "I told Daddy to tell Mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want Mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my Mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but Daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister." Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy, "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"Okay," he said. "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing, and then we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy closed his eyes and said, "Thank you, God, for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that Mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me! I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my Mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose. My Mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. That was when I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl had died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would probably not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself; I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile. (It's secretly the Silen-- what was I talking about?)
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend than copy this to your profile. (In some ways, I am the insane friend...)
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: HollyluvsArty (Moony, Padfoot, Prongs, Artemis Fowl), hollybridgetpeppermint (ARTYARTYARTY!!!! And Holmes. And Ali (don't laugh!!! Stupid fangirl thingy...). And Peter Wimsey. And Albert Campion. And Erik (the Phantom). And Enjolras. And Javert. And...), An Arm and a Leg (Edward Elric and Fai D. Flowright...), The Utterly Fabulous Z (too freaking many to count...)
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breath. Copy this into your profile if you'd be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile. (NORMAL IS OVERRATED!!!) [If you got that reference, good job. You are now my friend.]
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
Annoying things to do in the elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it
23) SAY "That's an odd place to put a piano".
24) MAKE realistic farting noises and blame them on somebody else.
Let's do a Fairy Tail challenge thingy now
Your ten favorite characters.
Have you ever read a 5/10 fanfic before?
No, and I don't want to... That's weird...
Do you think 3 is hot? How hot?
Fairly, I mean, he'd be an anime crush if I didn't ship him so hard with Mira...
What would happen if 6 got 1 pregnant?
Shouldn't it be the other way around? That would be weird otherwise... and not biologically correct... EW MPREG.
Do you remember reading any good fanfics about 9?
I guess, he's been in a few good fanfics I've read, does that count?
Would 7 and 2 make a good couple?
OH MY GODS OTPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!
4/8 or 4/9
4/9 LucyXGildarts is just... no.
What would happen if 7 found 3 and 8 in a secret relationship?
Erza walks into room eating cake to find Laxus and Gildarts making out.
"GILDARTS! HOW DARE YOU! YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER!" Erza turns to face the bluenette.
"And you, Laxus... How could you cheat on Mira?"
Both males turn their heads to the ground in shame.
Make a summary for a 2/6 fanfic at least 20 words.
Jellal stroked the blonde girl's hair. "Will you stay with me forever, will you love me despite what I've done to your family?"
Is there such thing as a 4/10 romantic fluff story?
I guess so...?
Suggest a title for a 1/5 Hurt/Comfort fanfic.
Dragons of a Feather Flock Together. (Cheesy, I know.)
Does anyone on your friends list read a 7/9 fanfic?
Even if they did, I doubt there are any ErzaXRogue fanfics.
If you wrote a songfic on 10 what would you choose?
Don't You Remember? - by Adele
If you wrote a 2/3/6 fanfic what would the warning be?
WARNING: Dear Readers, SYS. Save Your Sanity.
What pickup line would 8 use on 5?
Gildarts walks up to Wendy and says, "You're like a breath of fresh air."
80% of people wouldn't do much if someone said "Fairy Tail sucks". Repost if your the 20% that would just tell Natsu to go burn their house.
Well actually I would do it myself...
Repost if your a NaLu believer!
Repost if you don't always watch Fairy Tail, but if you do, nobody sees you for a month.
Repost if you think Gajeel Redfox is still a better singer than Justin Bieber. Of course he is.
Repost if one of the most scarring things you can ever think of involves Ichiya From fairy Tail, fangirls, and short shorts.
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION! Most PWNZORS reason!
9. I have a demon llama overlord army. Nuff said.
1. Age? Between 10 and 30. Wide range equals more mystery~.
2. Height? 5'4. GDI I'M SO SHORT.
3. Eyes? Chocolate brown.
4. Have any tattoos? Does Sharpie-ing myself count?
5. And piercings? I'm thinking of getting my ears pierced.
6. Fave food? Currently sliced chicken on rice or fish-egg sushi.
7. Fave pizza topping? BBQ chicken / ham and pineapple / french fry / pasta. Probably pasta.
8. Fave drink? OH DEAR GODS HIGH-C FRUIT PUNCH.
9. Siblings? Twin, unless you count our dog-child-loaf. And the frog.
10. Been in a fight? Depends on your definition of 'fight'. Does sparring count? I
11. Serious relationships or one-night stands? Actually, twice. Serious relationships, I mean.
12. Weight? Not overly heavy, but not average. Overweight by a glob, I guess.
13. Fave snack? Frozen shredded mozzarella or frozen grapes. Which reminds me, I gotta make those again...
14. Fave candy? Um. Chocolate frogs, or Sour Patch watermelons... or Riesen (chocolate covered chocolate-caramels). OR GUMMY BEARS!
15. Fave movie? Rise of the Guardians. Hands DOWN.
16. Fave show? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? I don't think my gigantic list of anime applies in this situation.
17. Do you smoke? *burns all cigarettes in the world with demonic fire* NO!
18. Blonds or brunettes? Eh, don't care. I'm both. ;D My boyfriend's blond though...
19. Any scars? Yeah, one from when my sister bit the middle of my back when we were babies, and one from falling off a fence.
20. Fave music? Pop and Rock.
21. Fave actor? Do voice actors count? If not, Melody Libonati.
22. Where do you live? US to the fricking A PEEPS. WOO WOOP!
23. Do you miss anyone right now? My paternal grandparents.
24. Last person who made you cry? The chocolate that got in my eye yesterday. Myself, I didn't wanna break my ex-boyfriend's heart.
25. Do you enjoy school? I do now that I'm in private school.
26. Desires? Too many to list.
27. Fave fast food joint? Wendy's. Highest quality fast food in my opinion.
28. What's the last thing you drank? Water which I derpily spilled on my shirt.
29. What are you doing right now? Editing the errors in this profile.
30. Where would you like to go? 'Fictional' worlds. Hey, alternate dimensions could be real, ya never know.
31. Are you in a relationship? Yes.
32. Ever been arrested? Nah, I'm too awesome.
33. Ever had a stalker? Yes, actually. In the mall... *looks around suspiciously*
34. Ever gone sky-diving? HECK NO.
35. Where do you think you'll go when you die? Elysium.
36. Is there a God? I'd assume that there are multiple. Greek Polytheism, fools!
37. Do you have a cell phone? Yes.
38. Are you squeamish? Depends. I can dissect owl pellets and touch live worms, but no doing dishes.
39. Are you a human? Nope, I'm the eternally-sugar-high queen of llamas.
40. Fastest speed you've ever experienced in a car? Hm... dunno.
41. Stupidest thing you've ever thought about doing? Running away from home.
42. Do people find you attractive? I had two boyfriends? I guess so. I think I'm FABULOUS~
43. What annoys you? People, writer's block, waiting for fanfics to be updated, my sister, etc.
44. What are you afraid of? Being alone (autophobia), spiders, falling, some rides at the carnival (I was crying out of fear on Zero Gravity before it started up, no joke), the dark (I HAVE A PERFECTLY GOOD REASON), demons, horror films, stage fright, Supernatural, my sister running after me with a pole, etc. I know, I'm a scaredy-cat. Geez.
45. Gold or silver? TANGERINE. That was random and I have no idea where that came from. Silver!
46. Are people afraid of you? ... Yes.
47. Do you sing in public? Too scared to. If I ever get over that fear, might as well. I mean I've got a golden voice, not meaning to brag.
48. Ever been screwed over? *blinks* NO!
49. Does money make people happy? Nah, it's a hoax.
50. Do you have any hope left for the human race? No. They're too stupid for their own good.
51. What's your hair look like? Blonde-ish in summer, Hermione the rest of the year.
52. First job? Does junior-counseling at summer camp count?
53. Do you like meeting new people? Not really. If they mention something I like, yes.
54. Do you get along with your parents? Mostly.
55. Ever played strip poker? Heck no!
56. Ever get into an argument with a cop? Nah. Still too fabulous~!
57. Ever been in a car accident? Nope. Thank GODS.
58. Most flights of stairs you've ever fallen down? One. Falling up, that's a totally different story.
59. Do you care what people think of you? I care if they think I'm annoying even though I did nothing to annoy them.
60. Where do you see yourself five years down the line? Five years older. Oh... where? No idea.
61. Are you afraid of the dark? Yes. Pitch Black was in my room. TWICE. And Supernatural has made me scared for the rest of my existence.
62. What kind of car do you have? A toy one in which I used to shove coins in. Aka a piggy-bank.
63. Time you were born? 3:30 PM. I only know this because I saw my birth-paper-record-thingy.
64. Ever break any bones? Nope, but my sister broke her wrist on Friday.
65. Fave childhood toy? My Babydoll, who is currently smushed into my face.
66. Fave author? WHY DO YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE?!? *starts growling*.
67. Are you a paranoid person? YES.
68. Have any enemies? Yes. I wanna punch them in the face/kick them in the lower areas. Or send them to Tartarus/Gehenna/The Box of Doom.
69. Are you afraid of heights? Not really. It's falling that scares me.
70. Last movie you watched? Uhhhh... Bonds Beyond Time Abridged... I think. NO WAIT. Tomorrowland.
71. Most disturbing movie you've ever seen? I don't watch a lot of disturbing movies. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes? DON'T JUDGE ME.
72. Chocolate or vanilla? Vaniller.
73. Favorite color? RAINBOW.
74. What time do you usually wake up? Around 10-ish, maybe 9:30. I'm a late sleeper.
75. What are you doing? Thinking about flying llamas... and typing this.
76. What is something that you keep in your purse/wallet? Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.
77. What is the longest work shift you've ever worked? No.
78. How many days have you gone to work consecutively before having a day off? ...What.
79. Can you do a handstand? If I lean against the wall? I can walk on my hands for three seconds. ;D
80. Are you an angry person? When someone pisses me off, I get violent and swear. A lot.
81. Is there anyone out there who you would like to personally kill? I can name a lot of people... I wanna do it now, actually.
82. Do you talk in your sleep? Not that I know of. I don't snore either, despite what my mom says.
83. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you couldn't remember what happened the night before? I was really sugar-high and my sister recorded it, does that count?
84. Can you break a piece of wood with your forehead? Yes, actually.
85. Are you delusional? Three words. Sideways rainbow hallucination.
86. What is something that you are horrible at? Hmm... being sane.
87. What is the most boring thing you've ever done? Sitting in the Tan Room of DEATH. I nearly lost my insanity to that room.
88. Can you lift up someone who is twice your weight? Haha, no.
89. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate? I am already a ninja. Pointless question.
90. What is the worst movie you've ever seen? Don't hate me, but I'm gonna say... Of Mice and Men until I can think of something worse.
91. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right handed all the way! I can sorta write with my left hand... ish.
92. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? What did I eat for breakfast? Did I even eat breakfast? Hmmm...
93. How are you feeling right now? Itchy. Eczema. Be glad you don't have it. If you do, yay. We're in the same boat.
94. What annoys you about people? Humanity's stupidity. Honestly, GRAMMAR EXISTS PEOPLE. USE IT.
95. Do you dislike children? I junior-camp-counsel, but the kids can get annoying when they cling to my arms and drag me to the floor.
96. Can you climb a fence or would you fall off? I got a scar last time I did...
97. Would you like to own a pair of brass knuckles? Why would I need a pair brass knuckles? I have a BAMBOO POLE AND BLACK BELT SKILLS.
98. Can you smile for me? ;D
99. What do you do if you can't fall asleep at night? I bother my mom or rewind my music-box-stuffed-polar-bear.
100. When was the last time you fell off a bike? Hmm... almost seven years ago? Curse those acorns.
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile. (Beat the shiz out of a 2nd degree black belt in sparring! XD)
If you have sat in class and poked the person in front of you just for fun, copy this onto your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love anime and manga and ALL Japanese things copy this into your profile.
90 percent of teens would have a mental breakdown if Starbucks was about to shut down for good. 8 percent of teens would yell "Dunkin' Donuts is better!". Copy and paste this if you are part of the 2 percent of teens who would sit back and drink herbal tea or whatever and laugh at the chaos.
Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
BOYS AREN'T JERKS!
Girl : Slow down, I'm scared.
Boy : No, this is fun.
Girl : No it's not! Please it's too scary!
Boy : Then tell me you love me.
Girl : Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Boy : Now give me a BIG hug!
Girl : *hugs him*
Boy : Can you take off my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me.
Girl : Alright, now slow down.
Boy : I love you, babe.
In the paper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people, one girl one boy, were on it, but only the girl survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the boy realised that his brakes were broken, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though that meant he would die. If you love anyone this much repost this...and...the love of your life will realise they feel the same way...DON'T BREAK THIS! Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't post this by at least 12:00 tonight, you will have bad luck for the rest of your love life. Guys post this as "I Would Do This For My Girl." Girls post this as "Boys Aren't Jerks."
Random Things I Think of at 12:15 in the Morning:
"If Truth is everything and everyone does that mean he's my mom? What about John Cena?"
"Why is iT SO FREAKING DARK?!"
"I wonder if I wasn't a meister, what kind of weapon would I be?"
"Can I get away with murder?...Yeah most likely."
"Should I kill that person...nah too lazy"
"Do penguins have knees?"
"Omg! Is someone in my closet?!...Oh well if I die, I die I really don't care."
"IS A DEMON GONNA EAT MEEEE? DOn't EATS MEHhhhhh."
37. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
I'd love to see the things others have answered.
Tie between baby toothpaste, grout (or whatever the stuff between bricks is called), raw potato slice... HOLY SH-- MARMITE.
I FORGOT I ATE THAT.
THAT STUFF IS FRIGGIN NASTY.
The Utterly Fabulous Z signing off! *flies away with 206 tubes of lip balm*