Author has written 5 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, Teen Titans, and Harry Potter.
Hey! I know how much long profiles stocked with "Copy and paste this to your profile if you like to copy and paste stuff!", shipping lists, and surveys irritate me, so I won't bother you guys with that stuff.
On the other hand: my name is Zoe, I hail from NYC, and I really love writing. I use fanfiction in order to exercise my writing skill and to keep me warmed up. This isn't to say that I don't take my stories seriously. I do. I really, really do. I love writing about characters and worlds that I know and love. And I love writing for people that seem to enjoy my work. There's no use being humble or shy about it; I love getting reviews and feedback. It really gives me faith in my abilities. So a huge thank you to all the thoughtful, wonderful people that have given me such kind reviews. You cannot possibly fathom how grateful I am or how honored I feel when someone reviews my work.
Fifteen Random Facts About Me
1. I always know when there is going to be a bug in my kitchen. It's a sixth sense.
2. I am terrified of graveyards.
3. I have an abnormally large tongue.
4. I am a firm believer in honesty and saying what you really think. This, however, does not mean I condone rudeness. There is an obvious line between being outspoken and being purposefully bitchy. Crossing it is a choice, not an involuntary "oops".
5. I get really freckly in the summer. I love it. It makes me feel like a Weasley.
6. I'm a little bit awkward, but for some reason I'm pretty well liked at school. I got really lucky.
7. I can pick up, throw, and hold things with my toes.
8. One of my favorite hobbies is jewelry making.
9. Chinese is my best class in terms of grades, but my least favorite.
10. I went to china last summer and had duck brain, jellyfish, and scorpion. Never eat jellyfish. It's like chewing a vinegar flavored eraser.
11. At the age of five, I was convinced that I would see the Spice Girls while waiting for my connecting flight at Heathrow Airport.
12. I did not.
13. I love writing second generation Harry Potter fics because of how strange it must be for the kids to imagine such a horrible world. Hearing secondhand stories always makes the event sound like an adventure. I specifically love Rose and Scorpius because of all the layers that one can peel back in terms of their families, and it, in return, lends to them being layered as well.
14. My blanket is currently tangled into a shape that looks like a corpse.
15. I keep looking over to make sure that it isn't.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Opposites Attract… or Beat Each Other Up|
|Focus:||Cartoons Avatar: Last Airbender|