Poll: Should Hedwig and the other owl of Hogwarts have 'battle claws? (Look up Legend of the Guardians, Owls of Ga'hoole if confused). Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter.
Important Note For My Readers: I thrive on reviews! And fanart! And messages! That, and if I disappear you can just email me at FCTSyndrome@gmail.com
I NOW HAVE A FACEBOOK PAGE!!! CHECK ME OUT AND YOU'LL GET INSIDER LOOKS AT WHAT I'M UP TO ON THE STORY!
Currently there is a Q&A on the facebook page! You can either ask there or PM me any of your questions. If you choose to PM I will answer both on the facebook page as well as through PM! Thank you!
And Now For The Profile Awesomeness!!!
YOUR BOY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kind of weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue or silver are one of your favourite colours.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun
Talk with food in your mouth. (I can do it and NOT show my food, I'm good like that ;D )
Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love skirts.
Cats are better than dogs.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the colour pink.
Go to your mom for advice
Pink, yellow, orange, purple or gold is one of your favourite colours.
You hate wearing the colour black.
You like hanging out at the shopping centre.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures
You like wearing jewelry
Shopping is one of your favourite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed and make-up
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. (Most worn out that I prob. SHOULD throw away)
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body perfume.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like being the star of everything.
Wow... My dad sure did raise a tom boy!
Bold the ones that fit you
I'M SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I GOT SICK so I MUST be bulimic.
I WEAR GLASSES so I MUST be a nerd.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz.
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm POPULAR so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm FRIENDLY so I MUST be fake
I DO SCHOOL CLUBS so I MUST be a suck up.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm MEXICAN, I MUST steal everything I don't have.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals.
I ACT DIFFERENT so I MUST be a show-off.
I DON'T DO FASHION so I MUST be poor.
I HAVE NO FACEBOOK so I MUST have no friends.
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash. (Born at least, still at heart!)
I have had SUICIDAL thoughts, therefore I MUST be emo and depressed.
I have had SUICIDAL thoughts, therefore I MUST be insane and deranged
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm TALENTED so I MUST be a conceited show-off.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I LIKE A "LOSER" so I MUST be one too.
I WEAR MAKEUP so I MUST be a slut. (Depends on the day)
I DON'T WEAR MAKEUP so I MUST "think I'm all that". (Depends on the day)
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm an HONEST PERSON, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN (only a little bit), so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore...
I'm A WRITER so I MUST be crazy
I LIKE SCHOOL so I MUST be a loser
I like DANCING, So I MUST be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I wear SKIRTS, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I TALK TO BOYS so I MUST be a slut.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I WRITE SAD POETRY so I MUST be emo.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a big DICK.
I LIKE TO READ so I MUST have no life.
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be gay.
I have BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and that's how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so I must be GAY TOO.
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited.
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy.
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas.
I'm a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction.
I'm a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude.
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE so i must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.. or crazy.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm BI so I MUST think every girl I see is hot.
I LIKE TO LOOK GOOD so I MUST be insecure.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7.
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED so I must be fucked up.
I LIKE TO SING so I MUST be some "pop star".
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA.
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect.
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black.
I'm sort of GOTH so I MUST worship the devil.
I Love SHOPPING so I must be rich.
I'm an OG so I must be Mexican.
I DO STUDENT GOVERNMENT so I MUST be a class-act suck-up.
I TRY so I MUST be an overachiever
I act freaking CRAZY so i must be craving attention.
I LAUGH ALL THE TIME so i must be a party girl.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm British, so I MUST be either a football (soccer) obsessed drugee/alcoholic or a rich and snobby with high society English.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I GO TO A NEEK SCHOOL, so I MUST have no social life.
I'm a neek, so I MUST not swear or talk about sex
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naïve.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I CHAT, I MUST be having cyber sex.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE and IMMATURE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have no clue
I am QUIET and POLITE, so I MUST be a pushover.
I use GOOD GRAMMAR, so I MUST be a snob.
I prefer FANTASY and SCI-FI, so I MUST be out of touch with reality.
I don't act DEPRESSED, so I MUST be weird.
I am SKINNY, so I MUST be sensitive about my weight.
I agree with some cases of ABORTION so i MUST be heartless
I've fallen in love with a good FRIEND, therefore I MUST have never only liked them as a friend.
I've fallen in love with a FRIEND of the SAME GENDER, therefore I MUST be a homosexual slut.
I LISTEN TO ROCK MUSIC, so I MUST be a rebel
I'm A MIDDLE CHILD, so I MUST be seeking attention.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I’m a PERSON I MUST be LABELED
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist.
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST like to talk about crushes, dolls, not getting dirty, and parties
I'm FEMALE, so I MUST have long hair.
I'm easily ANNOYED, so I MUST be bratty.
I don't TALK ABOUT SEX all day, therefore I MUST be stupid.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I HAVE A TEMPER, so I am automatically RETARDED or a BITCH
I write Fanfics, so I MUST be a freak.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever tried to put you foot behind you head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever screamed at a book or the TV copy this!
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you absolutely, positively don't want Kristen Stewart playing Max, copy and past this into your profile.
98 percent of teens do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you think your insane because you say so, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever crashed into a wall, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever ran into an inanimate object and apologized, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped on air, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever pushed a door that says "pull" or vise versa, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile.
If there are times where you just want to annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile!
If you ever zoned out for five consecutive minutes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
92% of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle, or Hollister decided breathing was uncool. Paste this onto your profile if you are one of the 8% that would be laughing hysterically instead.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews in your email, paste this into your profile
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
95 of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the 5 who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list:AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, Kikyouhater118, Midnight-angel-of-darkness, adngo714,cyber-porygon, the aku dragon of light, PirateCaptainBo; Ski Bo, pyro_manic19, ImmaLickYou, BloodredAngel808,tmmdeathwishraven, Spottedpool, oOHawkpathOo, Tavia99, Rainheart344, AbigailJonesNY, FCTSyndrome
If you love writing, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know sugar is the greatest plant ever grown, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are random when you're happy, copy and paste this to your profile.
Copy and Paste this if you love copying and pasting
If you like to read what people put in their profiles, and you like Copy & Paste stuff, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of authors confuse "you're" and "your". If you're one of the 2 percent who knows how to tell them apart, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever felt bored at school, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want a cookie right now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like reading fics, copy and paste this into your profile.
If someone ever called you insane or crazy and you laughed, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever gazed blankly at somewhere, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever had a cute pet, copy and paste this it into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity, Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, a nerd, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out ever. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, creative-writing-girl13, Jasper 1006, DubbleV,GwenFan22, Harryismyheroicsavior, Hermione'sBFF454, Lilly Rae, daisyduke80,viva9626, CayennePeppr, OrangeSugar, StoriesAreMagic, Little Christian, FishE1, spammessages222, Rainheart344, AbigailJonesNY, FCTSyndrome
The 6 truths of life...
1. You can't lick all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. You just tried to do the above.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're realising you're an idiot.
5. You'll copy this into your profile for some other sucker to read it.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face. XD
Type your name if you actually fell for it: FearlessNeko, Tavia99, Rainheart344, AbigailJonesNY
My name is Tiffany
I am three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren’t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong
I can’t speak at all
Or else I'm locked up
All day long.
When I'm awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren’t home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe ill just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself
Against the wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I’m so afraid now
I’m starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door
He’s already locked it
And i start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While i lay there motionless
Brawled on the floor
My name is Tiffany
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
And you can help
Sickens me top the soul,
And if you read this
and don’t pass it on
I pray for your forgiveness
Because you would have to be
One heartless person
To not be effected
By this Poem
And because you are effected,
Do something about it!
So all i ask you to do
Is pass this on!
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE
Please pass it on
THIS IS THE STUPID TEST:
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
59. Made fun of someone else joking about something when you have/do that thing yourself.
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before (Literally took till 3rd grade to learn to spell it -.- Thanks grandma)
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class. (We had cool ones that you could actually type out sentences with!)
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
SCORE: 96/100 For someone so smart I sure am an idiot!
Why America has some Issues
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance. (Sadly, we proved it. Ordered the pizza, 30 seconds later had to call an ambulance. Pizza was there, paid for and being eaten by the time the ambulance got there -.-)
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
Choose one subject of Fanfiction (ex: Harry Potter, etc.) and pick 10 of its characters.
Have you ever read a One/Four romance? Would you?
Yes, a few. Not my favorite pairing in the world but I still like it! :)
2. What would your reaction be if Six wanted to go out with Ten?
Aww, :3 How sweet!
What would be the decription for an Eight/Three fic?
Brotherly love that changed, Teaching the youth the ways of the world, Special Weasley family coming of age? Pick one.
4. What genre would you pick for a fic involving Two, Five, and Nine?
Time travel AU, Hurt/Comfort
5. If Seven played a sport, what would it be?
6.Where would Two and Four go if they were dating?
To the library!!!! Lol
7. Do you or anyone you know think that Six is hot?
8. Would you read an Eight/Five fic?
Yeah, if I could find a decent one!
9. What would the warning be on a Ten/Seven fic?
Too cute for words!!!
10. Four is in a happy relationship with Nine, until Nine runs off to marry Five. Four is in a brief, unhappy relationship with Eight until Eight cheats on Four with Two. Four finally takes the advice of One and settles into a happy relationship with Three.
Hermione is in a happy relationship with James (Odd, but okay...), until James runs off to marry Luna (Could be cute). Hermione is in a brief, unhappy relationship with Bill until Bill cheats on Hermione with Charlie (Kinda hot). Hermione finally takes the advice of Harry and settles into a happy relationship with Ron (Yay! It all works out!).
Roses are Red,
Our hair is, too,
Insult Harry Potter,
And we'll Crucio you.
Witches, wizard, muggles, squibs around the world,
Please raise your wands and join me in solidarity with
James, Lily, Sirius, Remus, Fred, Tonks, Albus, Severus, Alastor,
and all the hundreds of others who died trying to create a
better world for their children, family, friends, and future generations to live in.
At Luna's wedding, the whole of the front row of seats was reserved for apparently no one. Harry went up to her at the end of the service.
"Luna, who was meant to sit there?" Luna turned her glassy eyes on him. "Oh, they did sit there. In a spiritual way, I suppose," she said. She pointed out the seats one by one.
"Right. That one's for my mother, those are for your parents because I think I would have liked them, that one is for Sirius, the one next to that is for Professor Lupin - they were friends, weren't they? - and that's for Tonks, then Fred Weasley, then Mad-Eye, then Professor Dumbledore, then Professor Snape. I hope they liked the wedding." She smiled and waved into what was seemingly empty space, before prancing off into the crowds.
Harry had never felt so touched before.
In Rememberence to Severus Snape,
a Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor,
without all the red and gold crap.
In Rememberence to Fred Weasley,
who fought bravely to the very end,
and whose jokes will forever brighten his other half,
and with loyalty await his brother,
with many jokes,
he's got forever to think of them, right?
In Rememberence to Dobby,
who was more free and full of love,
than any elf, and most humans.
In Rememberence to Remus J. Lupin,
the last REAL Marauder,
who was not just a wonderful father,
an incredible husband and a brave hero,
as well as a wicked werewolf.
In Rememberence to Nymphadora Tonks,
who died for the greater good,
and will probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
In Rememberence to Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody,
Who's motto "Constant Vigilance" kept him alive for so long.
In Rememberence to Tom Marvolo Riddle, A.K.A. Voldemort,
who was pretty cool and cute when he was younger,
but who got his ass kicked thoroughly in the end.
In Rememberence to Albus Dumbledore,
whose past and wisdom confused us,
whose seeming betrayal shocked us,
but who actually turned out to be an okay guy in the end.
In Rememberence to Bellatrix Lestrange,
because it was awesome how Molly Weasley kicked her ass in a duel,
she deserved everything she got in the end.
In Rememberence to Colin Creevey,
who we really don't know too well,
but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war,
so he must have done something good...
besides stalking Harry.
In Rememberance to Hedwig,
Harry's first real friend,
who lived and died soaring.
Sticks and stones will break your bones and Molly Weasley's glare will liquefy your kidneys.
On The Twelve Day of Christmas J.K Rowling Gave To Me:
Twelve Grimmauld Place
Eleven years of waiting
Ten galleons for Ron
Nine and Three Quarters
Eight tries to kill Harry
Six Weasley boys
Five chocolate frogs
Four Hogwarts houses
Three Deathly Hallows
Two radish earrings
And a wand that chose me
We are the First War generation.
We lived. We Loved.
We Lied for the sake of our lives.
We are Nothing If Not Memories.
Daniel Radcliffe on Fred's Death Scene -
"Yeah, it was pretty hard on all of us seeing James like that but we all felt really bad for Oliver. I mean, we were acting sad about it because he was our fake brother or son or friend but Oliver had it for real, you know, that was his real brother, his real best friend lying there. So we all gave him a hug after and for the first time James and Oliver said ‘I love you’ to each other in front of us. Not that they would ever admit it but it was still a very sweet moment."
OLIVER PHELPS : Filming Fred's death was actually pretty easy. On the day we filmed I knew it was gonna happen so every time I saw James I would get really sad. When we went to film it they had James lay down on the stretcher and just wait until the rest of the cast got there. I took one look at James on the stretcher and burst into tears. I can't even imagine how it would feel to lose him. We have done everything together since birth and to see my brother laying down on a stretcher pretending to be dead just killed me inside. After James got up and I gave him a huge hug. David said you did great, it was very believable. Then I told him I just thought of it as me and James not Fred and George.
Lily: "Not Harry, please no don't kill him, take me, kill me instead —"
Lord Voldemort: "This is my last warning —"
Lily: "Not Harry! Please ... have mercy ... Not Harry! Please — I'll do anything..."
— Lily Potter stands between Lord Voldemort and her son.
On this spot, on the night of 31 October 1981, Lily and James Potter lost their lives. Their son, Harry, remains the only wizard ever to have survived the Killing Curse. This house, invisible to Muggles, has been left in its ruined state as a monument to the Potters and as a reminder of the violence that tore apart their family.
George can’t help himself. He’ll be doing the dishes before Angelina gets home, or working on paperwork for the shop, or having a drink with Ron, when his thoughts stray inevitably to Fred. He remembers things, things he often wishes he could forget. He remembers staying up late into the night with his twin, drawing out new inventions to make their families miserable. He remembers buying the shop with Fred and the way he felt that day, knowing that they would forever own something together. He remembers the day that they tried to make Ron take the unbreakable vow, and they ran away from the house to avoid their screaming mother. They sat by the river in the woods and Fred scooted close to him and whispered, “George…maybe we should make an unbreakable vow.”
“Why?” George had asked, a little startled by the change in mood. It was so rare that they had these moments to be completely serious.
“To promise something definite, something that will last forever,” Fred had said, a determined look on his face. I’ll never look like that, George had realized as he looked at his twin. I’ll never look quite as resolute as Fred.
“Will you do that George?” Fred had asked, his eyes wide and set on his twin. “Will you promise to always be there for me, no matter what?”
“Fred,” George had said, moving closer. They were still young then, to young to understand the horrors that they would someday come to face, so George wasn’t yet able to understand his twins concern. “Of course I’ll always be there. You don’t need an unbreakable vow to tell you that.”
But you weren’t there, George would later think to himself, no matter how hard he tries to push the thoughts away. You weren’t there to save him.
Seems like yesterday only Harry , Ron and Hermoine started searching for the Philosopher Stone ! 10 years have passed the memory is still fresh as ever , can't believe it that the Ends near , after the last book we still had movies and we would wait eagerly for it , now that the last movie is also out , i find it the worst nightmare ever , now we don't have anything to look forward to , ( well .. apart from the Hogwarts letter ) !!! its not what i wanted , no more of Fred & George's pranks , Luna's nargles , Mrs.Weasley's warm jumper , snape's cold way of speaking , our twitchy old ferret , the noseless guy , Peeves or even Bellatrix's evil laugh . :"( :") , im happy and sad !!
James Potter Was An Arragont, Toe-Rag Of A Bully, But He Matured And Died For His Family.
Lily Potter Was Someone Who Believed In Rules And Hated Pranks, But She Ended Up Marrying The Person She Hated, Who Was The Biggest Prankster. She Died For Her Son.
Sirius Black Came From The Darkest Of Families, Joined Gryffindor, And Befriended People Who Would Become His Brothers, And Together They Would Become The Famous Marauders, And He Went To Azkaban For Something He Didn't Do. He Died For His Godson, Harry.
Remus Lupin Never Thought He Would Find Friends, Never Mind Finding Three. He Married A Wonderful Woman And Had A Son, Who He Later Died For To Give A Better Future.
Severus Snape Loved A Woman Who Loved Someone Else. He Was Too Embroiled In The Dark Arts For Friendship, But In The End, He Died For Harry, The Son Of Lily.
To The Five Adults Who Changed Harry Potter's Life The Most.
You say vampires,
I say wizards.
You say Robert Pattinson,
I say Daniel Radcliffe.
You say Jacob Black,
I say Sirius Black.
You say Volturi,
I say Voldemort.
You say Forks,
I say Fawkes
You say Edward Cullen,
I say Cedric Diggory forever.
You talk about fan following,
I talk about WORLD following.
You say pretty Bella,
I say kick ass Ginny.
You say the best couple is Edward and Bella,
I say that's Ron and Hermione .
You say thunderstorm baseball in a forest,
I say thunderstorm Quidditch in midair.
You say run,
I say why bother when you can just Apparate?
You say Victoria,
I say Bellatrix.
You say shapeshifting wolves,
I say Animagi Marauders.
You say blood,
I say Honeydukes Chocolate.
You say fans,
I say fanatics.
END: Dud, because they were too scared to fight,
END: War WON!
You say Twilight Saga,
I say Harry Potter, now AVADA KEDAVRA!!
Kim Possible Is Lily Evens (Both Have Red Hair and Green Eyes)
"Dear Mr. Potter,
You have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry..."
One sentence to change millions of lives, to begin a decade...
"Harry Potter...the boy who lived...come to die..."
One sentence to end
"The stories we love best do live in us forever; whether you come back by page, or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."
...One sentence, to bring it all back.
Re-post if you will stick with Harry, until the very end. Until the spines of your books are weakened and the pages are falling out, until you're 80 years old and sitting in your rocking chair, reading the Philosopher's (Sorcerer's) Stone, and your family asks you "After all this time?" and you say "Always."
Re-post if Harry Potter has been your light in the darkest of times, and has given you happiness.
Re-post if you will not cry because it is over, but smile because it happened.
Re-post if you believe we'll miss the train ride in, and the pranks pulled by the twins, although it's nowhere we've been, we'll keep smiling on, from the times we had with them.
Re-post if you owe JK Rowling, Tom Felton, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, Matthew Lewis, and the rest of the cast of HP your childhood.
Re-post if HP has changed you
Re-post for Tonks, Remus, Ted Tonks, Fred, George's ear, Colin Creevy, the Horcrux in Harry.
For Quirrel, for Mad-Eye, for Lockhart, for the Half-Blood Prince, for Lily Evans, for James Potter.
For the Cowardly Wormtail, for Lumos Maxima.
For Neville's pure Bad Assery.
For Nagini's head.
For the lost diadem.
For the sword of Godric Gryffindor.
For losing a mother that night in Godric's Hollow.
For "Happy Christmas, Harry...Happy Christmas, Ron."
For Masters Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs.
For "I solemnly swear I am up to no good."
For "Mischief Managed."
For McGonagall and "I've always wanted to use that spell."
For Molly Weasley and "Not my daughter, you bitch."
For Percy's redemption.
For George's being the living twin in a now living Hell.
For Errol's failure.
For Pig's hyperactivity.
For Viktor Krum.
For infiltrating the Ministry.
For Misuse of Muggle Artifacts.
For Expecto Patronum and chocolate.
For pumpkin juice.
For Seamus' tendency to blow things up.
For "Sunshine, daisies, butter mallow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow."
For Lily Luna, James Sirius, and Albus Severus.
For Wizard's Chess.
For Hugo and Rose.
For Slytherin's reputation.
For Ravenclaw's education.
For Gryffindor's bravery.
For Hufflepuff's loyalty.
For Cedric Diggory.
For all of the wars we've fought.
For all of the things we're not.
For marching on.
For "All was well."
For Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.
For Arianna Dumbledore.
For the Deathly Hallows.
For the Golden Trio.
For the Chosen One.
For the Brightest Witch of Her Age.
For Weasley is Our King.
For Gimmauld Place.
For "I open at the close."
For "That tiny ball of light."
For "Tales of Beedle the Bard."
For Petunia, losing a sister.
For Dudley, unknowing of magic.
For he will live as long as those remain are loyal to him.
For the Harry Potter Generation
For our forever growing family of Potterheads.
GET ALL YOUR LIGHTSABERS
GET ALL YOUR WANDS
GET ALL YOUR SONIC SCREWDRIVERS
GET ALL YOUR STAVES
GET ALL YOUR BOOKS, MOVIES, TV'S, PHONES AND POSTERS
The characters that died, they were/are well love and influential individuals. People who greatly impacted the Golden Trio on their journey. We all know how it felt to read over those pages, tightly griping the hard bound covers we’ve come to hold so dear. The feeling of having a small piece of yourself ripped away as members of your family loose their lives for the boy who lived and to defeat the greatest of all evils. We all have tear stains scattered over those gently loved pages..
This, my friends, is the point. The pain Harry felt, the pain we felt, in the face of fear and devastation.
Every soul lost was unnecessary. This is a story of war - a story of great sacrifice. A story that shows you what happens when people are filled with negativity and greed.
We lost our favorite characters as a lesson. A lesson that teaches us to hold our loved ones close, but that, if we lose them prematurely, we can still love and live.