Author has written 7 stories for Without a Trace, Harry Potter, and Ugly Betty.
Again, I haven't written anything in a while but I really have no excuse. It isn't that I've grown disinterested, I just got busy and then never picked it back up. I am also writing a fic but it's based on a real person so I'm trying to decide if and where I should post it.
Child-of-scorpio is my favorite L/J author and The Truth of the Heart is the BEST L/J story ever! I adore Muzzy-Olorea and her writing. Everyone should check out her stories. And if her Prison Break and CSI stories are anything like her WaT stories, they will rock!I loved rinoaJ, but her stories got deleted so now I must go elsewhere to read TBWLL and CFTG. :( I really only read L/J and M/S stories but occasionally I'll venture into a H/H (even though I know they aren't getting together) or a H/G story.
Favorite TV shows: (I really don't watch that much tv though, just Without a Trace)
2. Arrested Development (even though it was cancelled)
3. Ugly Betty
1. Harry Potter (PoA, DH, GoF and HBP, OotP, SS, CoS)
2. My Sister's Keeper
3. Something Borrowed
4. Mama Day
5. Pride and Prejudice
1. Facing the Giants
2. Apollo 13
3. Chronicles of Narnia
4. A Beautiful Mind
5. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Favorite Music (CD's):
1. Chris Tomlin, Arriving
2. Kelly Clarkson, Breakaway
3. Maroon 5, Songs About Jane
4. Mercy Me, Undone
5. Norah Jones, Come Away with Me
6. High School Musical (for some reason, I love that movie)
2. Martin/Samantha (Without a Trace)
3. Betty/Henry (Ugly Betty)
It's no fun to read Harry/Hermione stuff anymore because obviously Ron and Hermione are together as are Harry and Ginny...plus, I like it now.
Also, as far as Ugly Betty goes, I can handle Betty/Daniel if that's where the writers choose to go, but I just adore Henry! He is so adorably sweet! Stupid Charly...skank...
Least Favorite Ships:
1. Ron/Lavender (Won-Won, what the heck was that all about?)
2. Hermione/Draco or Snape (Not happening anyway and I hate Snape, yup I do)
3. Harry/Luna (They are friends, not love interests)
4. Lily/the other three Marauders (although I myself have toyed with the idea of Sirius/Lily but only as a creative outlet)
5. Slash...I do not discriminate against people who like and/or write slash, but I, myself, cannot read it
6. Lily/Snape - just because he loved her doesn't mean she loved him. She loved James, end of story, for real.
I absolutely adore college. But I hate exams...so when I don't update just know that at that very moment I am probably sitting in a computer lab somewhere wishing that I were writing instead of taking a Chem quiz.