Author has written 6 stories for Ranma, Inuyasha, and Anime X-overs.
This is an account I created in high school with stories uploaded from the same era. A lot has changed since then and unfortunately that means my projects will for all intents and purposes remain unfinished. I still use my account however to read and favorite other stories, so if there is any activity you'll see it there.
1. Vending Machine (Ranma 1/2): This was my very first story in any fandom. I actually wrote it the way I did because I was still uncomfortable with the idea of writing fanfiction. This wasn't because I was ashamed, I was just shy about using other people's characters.
2. Green (Ranma 1/2): You know those annoying Fandom-Movie-Mashups where the plot is ripped straight from the movie and the only thing that changes about it are the characters and the setting? Yeah, this is kind of one of those. I still keep it around though since it was fun for me to write and it was yet another experiment in getting to know the Ranma 1/2 cast.
3. Why Hojo Is So Happy (Inu Yasha): Shallow, plastic characters that never change their personality no matter what type of crap happens to them annoy the living daylights out of me. That's why this exists. It's terrible by the way.
4. Favorite's List (Ranma 1/2): A whim. Nothing more, nothing less.
5. Plan B (Ranma 1/2): My experiment with self-insertion fanfiction. It was fun and I'm still kind of attached to Rizu so if any of my stories have any chance of continuing, it would be this one.
6. A Rumic Christmas Story (Rumiko Takahashi Crossover): I wrote this for the Christmas season a year or two back. I liked it so I keep it on here, ya know, Christmas cheer and all that fun stuff.
That's about it. I hope you guys enjoy what you find here.
Be Excellent to Each Other.