Author has written 17 stories for Protector of the Small Quartet, Kingdom Hearts, Supernatural, and My Bloody Valentine.
(ALL STORIES ARE ONLY BEING UPDATED AND EDITED ON AO3)
http:// archiveofourown. org/users/GoodQuestion/profile
My AO3 link, if it doesn't work pseudo is GoodQuestion. :)
; My "work" tumblr. Regular updates on my stories are available there. I've also got my ask box open if you need to drop a comment or something but don't wanna have a conversation in reviews or send a message here.
Update July 19th 2013;
Masterlist For Cardinval!Verse including art and soundtrack.
Updated November 22nd 2012;
I don't know how any of ya'll read my profile updates but I am not done with Cardinals, I was supposed to update today but I'm re-writing the first few chapters before I feel comfortable updating. I can't believe you guys made it through that garble.
Updated October 10 2012;
Looking for a beta for a new story I'm working on. Must be proficient in the English language (but not mean about it). Someone from the Supernatural fandom, Destiel fan obviously. I'd also like to see stories you've perhaps beta'd before OR stories that you find to be of quality.
Things I need my beta for;
Typo watch, obsessively so.
- Looking for empty, odd feeling spaces in the story. Does something feel flat when you think it shouldn't? Would another part feel better with more dialogue?
- Continuity watch (/ questions about it); Check on characters and make sure the same ones are showing up. Question their role in chapters, ask what if questions and make sure I don't forget that something happened.
- What else... the way I do my beta stuff is I type out the chapter, send it to you, and you write comments and reviews as you are going in a different color underneath them. Things that went really well, lines that really worked, where the characterization was extremely powerful, what scenes really drew you in and why, and of course the opposite too. What fell a bit below par, what emotion would it need more of?
- Someone who won't get butthurt when I don't take their rec. or advice if I just disagree on a part of the story.
- At least two ways to get in touch with you and free time to beta for me. I usually update once a week.
The beta will not be for the current going story but for a new one I'm rolling around. Just re-enforcing that. It's a crimey/FBI type ficlet.
Updated 09 October 2012;
Specifically on And The Cardinal Hits The Window; I'm sick as all fuck. Have been for about a week and it's not getting any better. So updated are a-coming, when I stop being sick. Sorry guys.
Updated June 05 2012
I figure it's about time I changed some of the updates. I have not given up on the unfinished stories. The Queen of Pages series I am def. continuing and I should be getting my hands on the book Page again sometime soon. So look for updates on that in your future.
The KH series is also not done for, the files for it are on a different computer and I'm intending on playing through the second game within this week to refresh myself on the character action. (I do now have the one for the DS but my sister has the DS so I can not play the game. So although the fandom has moved forward the story will be written with pre-all that characterization. ) At least it's an AU so I don't have to be too careful.
At the moment I am mostly going through the Supernatural fandom and doing my artwork and trying to find a job and moving out of my apartment. So while all of these things are planned I can not guarantee how quickly I will get all of these updates started. Thank you for your patience and support. :D