Author has written 47 stories for Gundam Wing/AC, Digimon, and Harry Potter.
A special note: I love reviews. I practically live for reviews (I seek external validation: pathetic I know). I try to respond to every review through a PM. If I don't respond, it's because I'm extremely busy in RL, think I've already replied, ff(.)net is being stupid, or you've reviewed anonymously (meaning you don't have a profile link I can use to respond). I'm not completely selfish though. Lately, I do try to review the stories I read. If I don't, it's usually because I think anything I have to say will be stupid, or my computer has decided not to let me write one.
A/N: These are just my favorites, but I'm pretty open minded. Like, I'm not going to boycott a story just because a character I don't like has a major role. Although I do have to admit that I tend to read stories in which the main pairing is a boyxboy relationship.
A Very Drarry Christmas: Indifferente translated this into French: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9927343/1/Des-Drarry-pour-Noël
Things to look forward to:
I'm writing these down so that I feel guilty enough to actually write and post them:
Gundam Wing - Memos: A collection of memos passed around the Preventers office.
Harry Potter - Scions: A very epic story line detailing the events of the new generation of Howarts students. This one may take a while to actually get up simply because of how much I plan to write. (this one is being put on the back burner for now)
Harry Potter - Oh, Father: Draco moves back into Malfoy Manor to take care of his aging father, hilarity ensues. Having a little trouble with this one right now, so it might be put on the back burner.
Gundam Wing - Untitled: Duo finds out he has abilities that surpass any he used in the war. This one is only a concept in my head, but it's sticking around so I think I'll put pen to paper soon.
Gundam Wing - Resilience: Duo tries to hide his scars from Heero. This is the secondary story I'm working on right now.
Gundam Wing - Academic Affairs: An AU high school fic about the boys. This is the primary story I'm working on right now.
Harry Potter - Reverberations (working title): sequel to Collision. This won't go up until I have at least one of my Gundam Wing stories up.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage