Author has written 12 stories for Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter, 24, X-Men: The Movie, Without a Trace, 4400, House, M.D., Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, and Heroes.
Hi. I'm Neurotic Cat Goddess. Pet Peeve: unnecessary capitalizations. By this I mean such eyesores as True Love, Love or Lust, Help or Humiliations, and other travesties. If it isn't mean to be capitalized, it shouldn't be!
"Murphy's General Laws
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks.
2. Everything takes longer than you think.
3. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
4. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong. Corollary: If there is a worse time for something to go wrong, it will happen then.
5. If anything simply cannot go wrong, it will anyway.
6. If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure can go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way, unprepared for, will promptly develop.
7. Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.
8. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
9. Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.
10. Mother nature is a b.
11. It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
12. Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first.
13. Every solution breeds new problems.
14. You never run out of things that can go wrong." -Murphy
"When the going get's tough, eat pie. If at first you don't succeed, eat pie. When life gives you lemons, make lemom pie." -Klopp's book of Wisdom
"What makes you think she's a witch? Well she turned me into a newt." "A newt?" "...I got better" -Monty Python and the Holy Grail
|Community:||Hope Never Dies|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|