Should I bore you with listing my favorite drinks, quotes, movies, actors/actress I want to fuck with, shoe color I wear, and other useless garbage usually put into profiles?
Would you like to read my foaming-at-the-mouth verbal diarrhea on who is the best couple/person/thing on shows? Rants on how I hate certain characters with outrageous justifications?
I am an fan of many shows and manga - Sailor Moon, Stargate SG1, and Threshold to name a few. I try to make my stories as original as can be, avoiding the overused and abused plots regurgitated by fanbrats.
A few pointers:
1. Being a minority doesn't make you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things are truly discriminatory are the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America; and see what happens...Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.
2. Guns do not kill people. People kill people. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or automobile, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the baseball game.
3. They are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, which is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts! ARE YOU LISTENING MARTHA BURKE?
4. Being opposed to homosexual marriage it is not a phobia; just an opinion. This is what happens when a certain group of people try to redefine words. Bite me revisionists!
5. I have the right not to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off.
6. When 70 percent of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70 percent of the population is black, that is not racial profiling; it is the Law of Probability.
7. If you are selling me a milkshake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American/Canadian/British citizen, you should have to speak English!
8. My father and grandfather didn't die in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.
9. The police should have every right to shoot or arrest you if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word 'freeze' or 'stop' in English, see the above lines.
10. We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms, so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document and open to their interpretations.
11. I don't hate the rich but I don't pity the poor.
12. Pro-wrestling is fake, but so are movies and television. That doesn't stop you from watching them.
13. Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better and put your name on the building.
14. It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child right; but it does take a parent to stand up to the kid, smack their little behinds when necessary, and say NO!
15. Tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please don't pretend they are a political statement. And, please, stay home until that new lip ring heals. I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me French fries!
16. Political Correctness is a poison. I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them were born in Africa; so how can they be African-Americans/Canadian/British? Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe. I am proud to be from America and nowhere else.
17. Believing something that is abnormal to be normal or true does not make it so. Take the bible for example; millions believe it is true even though its rake with contradictions and half-truths.
18. Questioning the bible does not make you anti-Christian. Just shows you got a brain and know how to use it.
19. Being open-minded always runs the risk of having your brains fall out.
20. Forced diversity is just as bad as forced segregation. You can't throw in a mixed bag of people and expect them to get along.
21. And if you don't like my point of view, tough...
Unsafe External Link