Author has written 6 stories for West Wing, Sound of Music, Cats, and Titanic.
05/25/2021 - I have semi-migrated over to ao3, where you can find Crossroads, Question, AND a brand new (well... in February) West Wing fic that I never bothered cross posting (though I may yet). I'll probably be more active over there now considering ffn is dying a slow death. Link: https:///users/RhapsodyInProgress
12/14/2020 - Another new story is up??!?!?!? Who even am I?????????????
11/23/2020 - Profile overhaul happened anyway, because no profile needs to be as long as mine previously was.
11/05/2020 - Some kind of weird star alignment happened and I decided to haul off and write a one-shot for the very first fandom I ever published anything for, almost 16 years after I finished the published story for that fandom. I don't have any explanation either, but...uh... read it I guess?
I chucked some Hamilton lyrics on a gradient like I was 15 and making livejournal icons again and this will probably now be my icon in perpetuity.
Stuff and Things
- Canadian, she/her, not telling you my age, though you could just go into the author notes for "At the Crossroads" and math it if you really need to know that particular detail.
- No I didn't just say that to try to get you to read "At the Crossroads" (but would not be sad if that ploy worked)
- I don't write a great deal of fanfiction these days (as the updates state, my most recent story was posted ten years after I finished my next most recent) but I do write a lot. I expect, based solely on the way my brain seems to latched back onto The West Wing as a self-soothing technique, there might be a couple more fics to come, but I will never be one of those prolific writers. I'm just not wired for that kind of productivity, lol.
- My reviews for other people tend to be long and rambling and when I find an author I like I'll probably read their whole catalogue and review several things in the space of an hour. Please don't be alarmed, I come in peace.
- I never know what thing from which fandom is going to inspire a fic at any given moment and so sometimes you're gonna get a one-shot about an established, well-documented, fandom 'Ship and sometimes you're gonna 100k words about two characters with 15 combined minutes of stage time from Titanic the Musical and it just is what it is.