Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, and Avengers.
First off, if anyone would like to help me out on my quest to live, then please consider searching pa tr eo n dot com slash kinnundo.
I am essentially a pokemon.
My first form was jamsontoast987.
Then I evolved into TheBlazelord
Then I evolved into OHGODITSEVERYWHERE (OGIE for short)
And now, I am in my mega-evolved state, Ryuko Monogatari.
twitter: (at) ryukomonogatari
Time to learn about Ryuko!
IRL name: James
Gender: what day is it?
Age: too young to be an adult, too old to be a child
Height: 6 foot 2
Favourite movie: Bee Movie
On my Netflix watch list: Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Trollhunters, Luke Cage, Doctor Who, A Series of Unfortunate Events.
OC mutant: Rick Gardner, mutant who controls the elements (like Aang), but only one at a time. On the run for accidentally burning his parents to death during a nightmare, hunted by the police and Friends of Humanity. Terrified of heights and anything from the bee family.
Favourite musical: does it even need to be asked? It’s Hamilton. No question.
Goku vs Superman: Honestly, as a die-hard Dragon Ball fan, Superman wins. He’s built to win. He’s like a trump card, if the card literally flipped the table over, and shot the other player!
Anyway, let’s meet team Ryuko!
1. Me (see above)
2. Hipstergecko: (honorary) my older fans may remember the Cell Games chapters from Convergence. Well, one of those was written by my good friend Hipstergecko! And with that, she was entered into the team.
3. Platypussy: they tried to write HarKi smut in one of my fanfics, I stopped it. Nonetheless, they are a great friend of mine, and I run my chapters by them before they get posted, like a beta, but less about grammar and more about seeing fan reactions face to… bill...
4. Z.R. Stein: This guy's written a chapter for Master Potter of Kamar Taj, and I am so glad he has, because his writing is brilliant! at least, I think he's a he. We haven't really covered this yet. Ah well, I really love what he came up with, it's so brilliant!
5. Oniforever: She's great. Just... so great. She's someone I've been able to bounce ideas off of, and she's also written chapter 19 of Master Potter! Her only downside is that unfortunately, she is Australian. But there's nothing that any of us can do about that. It's untreatable...
How to join team Ryuko in 5 easy steps:
1. 1. Write something good within one of the fandoms I write about.
2. 2. Get my attention. You can either comment on one of my fics with a relatively big review, or you can follow/favourite me. Chances are I’ll click on your profile and read your top favourite/follow or your work.
3. 3. If I PM you about your work or review, reply :).
4. 4. If we hit it off, I may ask you to write something for one of my stories.
5. 5. Write for one of my stories! Because I'm a lazy bugger who wants other people to do work for him.
So, I guess that’s 3 easy steps and the first and last steps being relatively difficult. Lol XD
Anyways, thanks for sticking with me so far! Suggestions are greatly appreciated, as are reviews, favourites and follows, I tend to reply to, like, 99% of the PMs I receive, and the other 1% is when I literally need 26 hours in a day, rather than what we get, so…
100th Century (1)
Darke Angelus (31)
Exiled Immortal (5)
Lil Drop Of Magic (24)
Scribe of Worlds (7)
Uncle Stojil (5)
Vintage Taylor (25)
Yung Warrior (21)