Author has written 2 stories for One Piece.
Hello you fortunate (or unfortunate) soul that decided to visit here. This is where I’m supposed to tell something about myself. Isn’t it?
Well I am as much a Lion as I am a Rat (Zodiac sings) and I am proud of it.
I am born and raised in The Netherlands, so English is not my first language! (I apologize for weird mistakes)
I might or might not be a little bit addicted to fanfiction, mostly One Piece and Fairy Tail.
I read it……… a lot.
And i write it….. occasionally. (That’s why this account exists)
But! (why are there so many but’s in life?)
I’m not going to be a regular updater. The reasons? Well….
- Life! Sometimes I have to do other things (unfortunately).
- Other weird addictions. I have, for example, creative mood swings. Then I want to focus an entire period on drawing skulls, or something like that. And that takes up writing time.
- Dyslexia. I have dyslexia, basically meaning that I thank the heavens above for spelling checker, and that I can't write a single sentece without at least three spelling errors. With brings us to number four.
- Beta checking. I have a very close friend who's english is better than mine. That is one of the reasons you're not looking at debris. But it also means that point 1 and point 2 make a comeback here. I'm not the only one. (so it seems)
- Lastly, I'm not that confident. So I'm working on some writing projects, but (there you have the bastard again) I don't wat to post one letter before I'm sure it is presentable. And it has to have an end before I post it. Basically meaning that you will never see a fic that is not checked by my beta and that I will not post multi chapter fics before they're all set and done.
About that confident part. I can handle criticism!! So please leave comments and such. Don’t be shy.
Chopper stories (when I feel like it, I make one)
Poison on a rainy island (multi chapter fic, so till I’m 100% done, it won’t appear)
Ears and a tail (squeal of Poison on a rainy island, currently at a standstill)
Last but not least… Please enjoy reading!