Author has written 12 stories for Harry Potter, Fairy Tales, and Peter Pan.
I suppose I shouldn't leave this blank...
"You might belong in Gryffindor,
I am a proud Pottermore Gryffindor, and a member of The Order of the Lion!
Hear me Roar!
I'm here mainly to read, but I dabble in writing.
Potter was the soul of the Marauders,
Black was the spirit, Lupin was the heart
he was the drummer.
I've discovered a lot of people have "casting choices" for their characters, so I scoured the internet for celebrities that resemble the people in my head. Updated occasionally to add new characters or when I find better-fitting people.
For There doesn't have to be a reason, More Than a Feeling and Counting Stars you can see them here, if you're interested:
Lisa Fawley Stories, in descending chronological order:
Random story bits:
- The idea for There doesn’t have to be a reason came when I was in a bookstore with a friend of mine and he pointed out that all of the teen romances had an “Alpha Hero”, in other words, tall dark and brooding, so it’s no wonder guys think girls like douchebags and no one would ever date him, because he was too much of a doormat. Then I said that every girl wants a nice guy. And he countered with ‘Tell me about a romance story, where the lead male character is a nice, bookish guy?’. And I was sort of... stumped. So I decided that if there was no such story, I would write it. If you want something done, you have to do it yourself, right? And who better to write about, than my favourite mild-mannered nice guy – Remus Lupin!
- Julie Fawley was based on my supremely annoying cousin, who I had to babysit often. The trajectory of her character was planned from her conception, but by the end of the two chapters she was featured in, I was seriously considering another option. She kind of... grew on me. But ultimately, the needs of the story outweigh the needs of the characters.
- Every title in the series is a song reference.
- My favourite character in the story is Dorcas Meadowes. I really tried to show that she wasn’t just sorted into the wrong house – she was a Slytherin through and through, but that doesn’t make her any less of a hero. Her wand was Ebony wood and Unicorn Hair.
- Lisa Fawley was named after one of my dogs, a purebred English Cocker Spaniel. They even look alike, with the same colour hair and eyes :D Her wand is Ash and Dragon Heartstring.
Rose Waltz Stories:
Main Story: The Swan Princess
Hogwarts AU!: A Mystery in Blue
Pinterest Board: www.pinterest.co.uk/redbutterfly33/a-mystery-in-blue/