Author has written 4 stories for Gundam Wing/AC, Misc. Anime/Manga, Phantom of the Opera, Charmed, and Card Captor Sakura.
I am 26 years old, female and an epileptic (which means I have short circuits in my brain every so often). I am a major fan of anime and I love to read, especially fanfiction. I have a rather active imagination which allows me to be able to visualise a good story and make up some of my own. I am a nice person, however if I get angry then it takes me a while to cool down, I am rather superstitious and love the thought of reincarnation (I have always thought I was born centuries to late as I am rather old fashioned), I have a large family and I consider myself insane. (Avatar provided by ghost of dawn)
i need help guys, a few years ago i found a Gundam Wing fanfiction called Family Ties. Quatre gets a call from his ex fiance who is looking for Odin Lowe's children: Nicole, Diana and Odin jr. or Fae, Mai and Heero, Fae being Trowa's complicated girlfriend, before the enemy pays Wufei's wife to kill everyone they know. but now i can't find it and i know it's not on this site, so if anyone recognises the fic can you please tell me who wrote it and where to find it please.
HIDDEN LIVES, HIDDEN DESTINY
I do realise I haven't updated in a rather long time, this is because I have had an unfortunate writers block, however, some good news: I have been able to, in my state of not being able to think, write down some good scenes for later chapters so it should jog my mind to make something for the next chapter, however, it may take some time.
Unfortunately my writers block on this one is very severe and until I remember the plot there wont be much I can do with this
THE NEW ADVENTURE
This will be a Peter Pan story that I'm working on that is still in the planing stages and unlike the others, will only be available to public viewing after it is completed, this way you wont have to wait long for the next chapter.
I'm afraid this is slow going as I have little desire to work on my fics lately, but I promise you I am still trying. I just need a better compute that the r button woks properly and as I am tying to move house I don't have a lot of time either. i have not abandoned anything yet.
MY 9 NAMES
1. YOUR REAL NAME
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME:
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:
(don't have a middle name, i'll have to use the second part of my double-barreled first name) Ann Middleton
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME:
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME:
7. YOUR IRAQI NAME:
8.YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:
9. YOUR GOTH NAME:
10. YOUR NOBODY NAME:
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that apply to you! 47/100 apply to me. Embarrasing huh? COPY AND PASTE TO YOUR PROFILE!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
49. Have purchased tickets to a movie, and walked into the wrong theatre.
50. Have gotten hit by your crush while trying to ask them out on a date.
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test.
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
Pink, yellow, orange, purple or gold is one of your favorite colors.
You were in gymnastics/dance.
O.O Do i need to worry about my femininity?!?!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
(Round Ireland with a fridge By: Tony Hawks) "i was pleasantly surprised when Gary turned up only half an hour late" (books aren't kept in my room and dad's birthday present was just there)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
an appliance humming from the flat below.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
yesterday to go to work
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
A pink "queen of sleep" PJ set.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes. but i don't remember
11. When did you last laugh?
At my stupid friend at work
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Not outside my head.
14. What do you think of this survey?
Funny to wonder what people think of me.
15. What is the last movie you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
a good holiday for me and my family on the other side of the world.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I walked on the great wall of China.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Erase fear of things not understood
19. George Bush:
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
YES, it's the british monsoon season. (wait, it rains here all the time)
1.Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
The Dam Busters March - The Central Band Of The Royal Air Force
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
I'd Do Anything - Oliver
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Bye Bye Beautiful - Nightwish
4. WHAT IS 22?
It's Like That - Run D.M.C
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Haruka & Michiru - Sailor Moon
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
All Digimon Openings - Digimon
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Poison - Alice Cooper
8. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Together In Electric Dreams - Philip Oakley
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The Curse - Rigoletto
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Yubaba - Spirited Away
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Please Save Me - Sunscreen Vs. Push
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Sunburn Train - Dj Tiesto
13.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
I'll Be With You In Apple Blossom Time - Blueberry Hill
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Freedom - Paloma Faith
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Sing It Back - Moloko
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Bella's Lullaby - Robert Pattinson
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Ol' Man River - Willard White
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
Brahms: Rhapsody - Julius Katchen
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Zam The Assassin And The Chase Through Coruscant - Star Wars
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Perfectly - Natalie Imbruglia
21. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Poster Girl - Backstreet Boys
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
She Wants To Be Me - Busted
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Away In A Manger - Vera Lynn
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
How You Remind Me - Nickelback
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Peer Gynt Suite - Morning - Edvard Grieg
26.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Eternal Flame - The Bangles
Pick your 10 favorite characters from CATS (or anything else)
2.Rum Tum Tugger
(1) and (5) are hiding something from the others. What is their secret?
Munk got hurt but had to get Jelly to heal him.
(2) has found out that (4) and (3) are mates. What do they think?
Tugger finds out Demeter and Grizabella are mates? he probably hopes it is a dream.
(5) is out on a walk when something stops them. What is it most likely to be?
Jellylorum is stopped because someone needs her to look after the kittens.
Write a summary for a (6)/(1) story.
Even though Macavity keeps attacking him, Munkustrap can't help but still love his brother.
Write a title for a (2)/(10) love story.
Tugger and Skimble? fluffy train trips?
(2)/(8) or (8)/(5)?
Tugger/Mungo or Mungo/Jelly? it's gonna have to be Tugger/Mungo.
Who would be a better match for a pollicle dog, (7) or (6)?
Jemima or Macavity? definitely Macavity.
(5) is mated with (3), but (6) wants (3) to them self. (6) gets (2) and (8) to help, but everything goes wrong when (3) runs off with (9). (4) and (10) go to bring them both back, but find that (2) and (3) are the parents of (7) and (10). It comes to light that (5) was cheating on (3) with (10), and cheating on both of them with (8). What is the tribe's reaction?
Jellylorum is mated with Grizabella, but Macavity wants Grizabella to HIM self. Macavity gets Tugger and Mungojerrie to help, but everything goes wrong when Grizabella runs off with Jennyanydots. Demeter and Skimbleshanks go to bring them both back, but find that Tugger and Grizabella are the parents of Jemima and Skimbleshanks. It comes to light that Jellylorum was cheating on Grizabella with Skimbleshanks, and cheating on both of them with Mungojerrie. What is the tribe's reaction? O.O
(1) and (5) are related. How so and what have they in common (at least one)?
Grizabella is Munkustrap's mother. their colouring.
Imagine that (2) is a thief. Some items are left lying around, but (2) they can only steal one item. Which one is it? The items are as follows: Argentine joint, a string of (fake) pearls, a wristwatch, a mini Peke statue and an old book.
I guess Demeter would steal (if ever) Argentine joint to feed the kittens.
(2) and (3) are caught by (1) together in a deserted spot. Although they say that (3) is comforting (2), the expressions on their faces tell another story. What is the real reason for their being alone and what does (1) think the real reason is?
Demeter and Tugger are talking about Demeters crush on Munkustrap but he thinks they are thinking about becoming mates.
(3) and (4) are best of friends, but have a little tiff when it comes to light that (3) is wanting to mate with (5), whom (4) likes. (5), however, is torn between the two, although (2) catches their eye. What happens next?
Tugger and Bombalurina are best of friends, but have a little tiff when it comes to light that Tugger is wanting to mate with Grizabella, whom Bombalurina likes. Grizabella, however, is torn between the two, although Demeter catches their eye. What happens next? Tugger remembers that Grizabella is his mother and if they do mate his children will also be his siblings, and as he leaves to throw up, Bombalurina lol's. Grizabella goes to talk to Demeter.
Continuing the previous scenario, (5) loves (2) and (2) secretly admires (5). What happens when (1), (3) and (4) find out that (5) loves (2)?
Grizabella loves Demeter and Demeter secretly admires Grizabella. What happens when Munkustrap, Tugger and Bombalurina find out that Grizabella loves Demeter? Munkustrap: I wanted Demeter to want me. Tugger: I can't believe Demeter wants to be my mother more than my queen. Bombalurina: that skank is getting nowhere near my sister.
(6) has been chosen to go to the Heaviside Layer. Who will rejoice most and why? (Keep in mind that is it an honour for Jellicles to be chosen to go to Heaviside.)
Jemima goes to the Heaviside Layer. though she will be sad Demeter will be happy her kitten went to such a place
Secrets About Yourself.
1) Have you ever been asked out?
Yes but it didn't last.
2) Where did you get your default picture?
3) What's your middle name?
4) Your current relationship status?
5) Does your crush like you back?
6) What is your current mood?
7) What color of underwear are you wearing?
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
9) Missing something?
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what?
12) Ever had a near death experience
13) Something you do a lot?
Watch movies/TV shows, read fanfiction, work.
14) The song stuck in your head?
Macavity (it's playing now)
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
17) When was the last time you cried?
Properly? 2 years ago when me and a friend was locked in the yard of our work building at the end of the night and had to break into the building to escape. (i have Cleithrophobia/fear of being trapped)
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yes. school plays and a drunken Kareoke.
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
21) What do you usually order from starbucks?
22) What's your biggest secret?
My anime crushes.
23) Favorite color?
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
25) What are you?
26) Do you speak any other language?
27) What's your favorite smell?
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
30) What are you thinking about right now?
31) What should you be doing?
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
33) Do you like working in the yard?
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
35) Do you act differently around the person you like ?
36) What is your natural hair color?
37) Who was the last person to make you cry?
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress.
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
RIP We shall remember