Poll: which fandom is your favourite? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Harry Potter, Lazytown, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Kim Possible, and Addams Family.
I use grammar and spelling that is consistent to Canadian, British, and American standards, in a varying combination thereof. However, in case of errors, every story is beta'ed by someone else and therefore compliant to all included standards.
For a long time, I refused, on principals I no longer believe in, to not capitalise unless it met certain standards I deem worthy, and although they still are fitting standards, I won't ignore the long standing ideals on which capitalisation is founded.
- Insane Love series (Joker/Batman; Batman Begins/The Dark Knight): -Joker's POV.- These came about due to Knight Vs. Anarchy Challenge on LiveJournal. Be warned, it is SLASH! (Officially my first started, not the first finished.)
- Eternal, Yet Ever Changing (Captain James Hook, semi-OC; Peter Pan): This story is taking various versions of the tale and mixing them together in a seamless way to make sense out of everything, including the dark undertones and twisted romantic inclinations that will be found.
- Untitled Star Trek: Voyager/Doctor Who crossover: Still no name to it, but it's also still in the writing stages, and once I feel confident it will survive and it's beta'ed, I will post, no matter how long it takes. Until then, I will say that there is obvious hinting at certain pairings from Voyager, but unlike any of my other stories, this will have basically no romance at all, and unlike other crossovers of its kin, this will make use of the Canon to both fandoms where the other is existent. at least where DW is concerned. [Progress on hold]
- Reality Comes Crashing Down (Elisabeth 'Lizzie' Cronin/Drop Dead Fred; Drop Dead Fred): Basically my rewrite of the film with what I view as the obvious pairing, so this is an AU, and all flashback scenes will be the prologue. [Still a concept]
- RAINBOW (Severus Snape/Hermione Granger; Harry Potter): Thanks to everyone who read this. It is my first chaptered story, and the only one to survive over the years and various crashes of my computers. I've finally decided that I will never consider re-writing this, as I don't think I could. I might take another had at this pairing one day, but this story is safe in it's now Alternate Reality status.
- Bring Me to Life & it's sequel Life is a Medley (Robbie Rotten/Rottenella, named changed in first story; Lazytown): Thanks to those who helped me when I was having troubles. I'm really happy they both came out like they did, and am glad that that journey is now over.
- In Praise of the Vulnerable Man (Severus Snape, Hermione Granger; Harry Potter): This is a family oriented one shot that I came up with in the most unlikely of places, with shampoo getting in my eyes. a fiction that could easily be hidden beneath the canon of the series, as it is DH compliant.
- Sweet Surrender (Robbie Rotten/Stephanie Meanswell; Lazytown): This is part of a Christmas story exchange with KittyUK; I enjoyed writing it, and I'm so very glad that Kitty is enjoying it just as much.
- Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree (multiple pairings, set during Life is a Medley; Lazytown): This is part of a Christmas story exchange with MASC; it was hard, at first, but eventually got out. I'm proud of it, since I was challenged to do some things I would never do. It does, however, have a nice idea with one of MASC's OCs that he could make something of, if he so chooses. I'm leaving this where it is, though.
- Elves and Fae are like magnets, they just connect... (Sportacus/Robbie Rotten; Lazytown): This is my second attempt at slash, and it came out perfectly. although, I have some people who were disturbed when I suggested these two as a couple, but what do I care?!
- Missing 'my' Nemesis (Ron Stoppable/Doctor Drew Lipsky 'Drakken'; Kim Possible): This is my third attempt at slash, and I'm rather proud of it. Also, this was because of someone's challenge on the KP Slash Haven that I took a swing at.
- Time, Love, and Tenderness (Kimberly Ann Possible/Doctor Drew Lipsky 'Drakken'; Kim Possible): I am content with how well this came together and how fast this was done, from start to finish, even with beta work. Also, one of my two crack pairings for this fandom.
Thank you to all the supporters of my endeavours, most especially KittyUK, who helped me get through a few chapters when they gave me troubles, and MASC, for always keeping me in line when I was acting drunk, or worse.
My above statement is probably a most welcome admission for some people, but it really means a lot of work for me, because I'm currently going through the work of capitalising my works which are not. You're welcome, in advance, for those who could not read because of it, and no date is currently estimated for when the updates will be posted.
Please keep checking in to see, if you like my work that is, and if you wish, you can easily drop me a line any time. I do answer my email regularly.
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||Cartoons Kim Possible|