Author has written 132 stories for Tekken, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts, King Of The Hill, Final Fantasy I-VI, Final Fantasy VII, King of Fighters, Caillou, Walking Dead, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Sonic the Hedgehog, Senran Kagura/閃乱カグラ, Bikini Warriors/ビキニ ウォリアーズ, Virtua Fighter, Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid, Doki Doki Literature Club, Mario, Dragon Quest Series, RWBY, Urban Reign, and Resident Evil.
Heyo. I've been here a while now, been around the block, but definitely have changed a bit. It's been a few years since I updated the profile, so here goes!
1. Hand-to-hand fighting is still the most awesome thing ever. I collect fighting games, kung fu movies, watch MMA all the time... hell, I even act out stuff in my living room. I'm a fight nerd. I could never win a fight of course lol, but I do love to watch it and play it.
2. Tekken was my first love, but I have essentially migrated to the King of Fighters fandom. The Kumite stories are my passion in life. Work, bed, Kumite. Lol.
3. I'm a sucker for romance. Seriously. It's my WEAKNESS. I can't not ship. I try to pair everything that breathes. The word "platonic" is not in my dictionary. Most of the time I'll even pre-pair characters, without any development. Seriously, romance is like my kryptonite. Especially snuggling in the same bed. SNUGGLING IS LIFE.
4. I'm really a filthy perv lol. It shows in all my writing. I have such Guy Brain. Granted, my smut productivity is at an all-time low and I can barely churn out one a year now, but my brain still can't hide it lol.
5. I'm not that good a writer. I use dots too much... like... this... all... the... time... but i can do fight scenes relatively well. Maybe romance too.
6. I believe in reviewing everything I read. Every chapter, even if it's not the latest. A kind man named Major Mike Powell III taught me this. Reviews are what give people validation for their work. It feels good to be acknowledged. So review as much as you can! Binge someone's 30 chap story? Leave them 30 reviews. They will go to bed glowing that night, and you will feel good knowing that you made someone's day. Even if you're a guest, REVIEW!
Most Beloved Game Series: Twisted Metal, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur, Call of Duty, Ace Combat, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts, King of Fighters, Final Fantasy
1. Alisa, Nina, Anna: Tekken
2. Leona, Blue Mary, Mature, Vice, Angel, Rose: King of Fighters
3. Mila: Dead or Alive
4. Sophitia: Soul Calibur
5. Morrigan: Darkstalkers
6. Ada Wong: Resident Evil
7. Yuffie, Tifa, Rinoa: Final Fantasy
8. Sarah, Vanessa: Virtua Fighter
9. Juri Han: Street Fighter
1. Yamazaki, Ramon, Gato, Duo Lon, Oswald, Mr. Big, Adelheid: King of Fighters
2. Kazuya, Bryan, Raven, Feng, Dragunov, Bruce: Tekken
3. Quan Chi, Kano: Mortal Kombat
4. Adon, Guy, Rolento, Gen: Street Fighter
5. Bayman, Leon: Dead or Alive
6. Barry, Carlos: Resident Evil
7. Cervantes, Nightmare: Soul Calibur
8. Squall, Cyan, Amarant: Final Fantasy
I hate the current gen of gaming. I hate it all. Please give me a time machine, so I can go back to the PS2 days. If nostalgia was a drug, I'd be a junkie.
I love you all, though. Spread love and reviews.