About Yours Truly
Well, as some of you lovely authors, supportive readers, and reviewers know, my name is Liz; just Liz. Nothing more. Nothing less. Let's just say that I'm not your everyday, normal seventeen year old high school student. I have a life, of course, but is it a wonderful life? Well, it's as wonderful as it can possibly be. You see, as a young girl, every night, I would listen to my parents fight until my father snapped and attacked my mother. Every night. For a three year old, that was terrifying. But I guess you can say that against my father I have hardened my heart. We don't live with him anymore, my brother and I, and we are perfectly content with the way life is now.
Now you must be wondering why I'm sharing this with the public audience. Truthfully, you all don't know me and I am not ashamed to say that my father is a disgusting, abusive disgrace of a bastard who enjoys hurting people weaker in the physical sense than him. Now, that comes to the reason why I enjoy to write so much.
I've written three novels, a complete trilogy, and a few fanfictions of Japanese anime shows. I haven't exactly finished those fanfictions, but I am working on them! As of now, my attention is focused primarily on Metallic Tears, Night Predator, and now Dangerous
Japanese anime I'm in love with
1. Inuyasha (Who couldn't fall in love with this show? My mother doesn't understand how I can watch this show daily and then go out and buy the DVDs. It's simple. Inuyasha rocks! And he and Kagome are hilarious together...can't forget Sango or Miroku, and Shippou...)
2. Rurouni Kenshin (Whoopie! Go Kenshin! My mother introduced this show to me, believe it or not, the woman who always shakes her head at me and says, "I don't understand what's so great about these shows." You gotta love Kenshin! Such an awesome plot behind everything else, and possibly a little bit of romance too...it's hidden romance, but it's there!)
3. Samurai Deeper Kyo (I was bored one afternoon, so I went to the mall in order to search for a new anime show that might interest me. Wala- Samurai Deeper Kyo was that show. Much history, haunting pasts revealed; and steamy romance that cracks me up at the end. You gotta watch this show!)
4. Nightwalker: Midnight Detective (VAMPIRES! Shido...yuuuuummy! If you love vampire books, movies, and series, then you will definitely love this anime show! Funny thing is, most of my anime-freak friends have never heard of it. If truth be told, I checked the first DVD, there's only 2 because he only has like 12 episodes, out of Blockbuster. Great place to watch anime, especially if you're looking for a new show to obsess over.)
5. Hellsing (ANOTHER VAMPIRE ANIME! Gotta love them vampires! I'm obsessed with vampires and werewolves; in fact that trilogy I wrote centers around vampires and werewolves. I checked Hellsing out of Blockbuster as well, hehe!)
6. Trigun (Hahaha! This one always has me laughing. I mean, how can you not laugh at a man, who is known for being a sharp-shooter, walking down the street, through the middle of a shoot-out? Vash the Stampede...he's effing stupid, but in a good way! I highly recommend this show for a good laugh.)
Fan Fictions in Progress
: Metallic Tears- 55/100
: Night Predator- 15/100
: Dangerous Territory- 10/100 (On hold until both "Metallic Tears" and "Night Predator" have been completed.)
Now, for my most prized fan fictions...
Rated PG-13 for mild language and possibly, in the future, sensuality (Lemons), Suspense/ Romance, Kenshin/Kaoru
A prologue and ten chapters
After the death of her father, Kamiya Kaoru finds herself in the unforgiving clutches of Hiruma Gohei. In a twist of fate, Kaoru is surprisingly auctioned off. A red-haired stranger soon comes to her rescue...
I honestly hope everyone who takes the time to read this story enjoys it as much as I do writing it! On a side note, Kenshin still is an assassin and he does hate to kill, but he has his reasons for remaining in a profession he loathes above all else. If you read the story, and the future chapters I will post up, then you will learn why Kenshin does what he does. All I have to say is; please, please enjoy it! I welcome criticizing reviews, so if you have a problem with the characters' developments or the plot, or even my suck-ass writing skills, don't hesitate to tell me! But go easy on me. I'm only a teenager after all...
Rated PG-13 for the obvious reasons; language, violence, and possibly, in the future, sensuality (Lemons) Angst/Romance, Battousai/Kenshin/Kaoru, I must warn you of some of the later chapters. I will, of course, tell you whether or not their rating may change. Just know that some of these chapters will be rated R for either violence, gore, or sensuality.
A prologue and the first two chapters to my lengthy story
The Night Predator, many call him; only carnage follows in his wake. When a woman of eighteen falls into his care, he is torn between duty and what lies within the cold emptiness of his heart.
Eh, well, this idea came to me a few nights ago, when I couldn't sleep, so I thought- "What the hell? Why don't I give it a shot?" Wala, Night Predator has been born. I'm actually proud of the beginning because I'm not so good at starting stories. I'm better towards the middle where the story starts to make more sense. You all probably understand what I'm saying, lol! Well, in any case, I hope you enjoy reading it because it was my pleasure writing it. And reviews are welcomed! I just want you to keep that in mind.
Rated PG-13 for the obvious reasons; language, violence, insinuations towards death, and sensuality (You all know you want this one!), Romance/General, AU (Alternate Universe), Inuyasha/Kagome. I don't know for sure, but the rating might change to R in the later, more important chapters. For now, it'll remain PG-13!
Just a memo from the author! And the first chapter to a hopefully promising story.
Inuyasha, a tough rebel who's been charged with murder. Kagome, a fiesty girl who feels the need to goad the convict with interested, sienna eyes. What happens when the convict boards the bus Kagome just happens to be on? Total chaos!
Hm, well, as I've said countless of times, this story began as an idea that absolutely refused to leave my mind alone. It was quite annoying, actually; but now that I've begun the story, I'm happy the idea had been so stubborn in the first place! I thought that the idea might interest some of you Inuyasha fans, as it did me when I thought about it. In fact, I fell in love with this idea, but can you blame me? No. Should you? Absolutely not! Give it a chance, then tell me whether you liked it or not. I always look forward to reading a reviewer's feedback! Don't be shy. Be bold and state your thoughts!
Snake's Charm will be coming to a "thread" near you, and hopefully soon! I can tell you now, though, that this story is another Rurouni Kenshin fan fiction, but it's been an idea for a long, long time; an idea that won't leave me alone.