Author has written 2 stories for Mortal Instruments, and Harry Potter.
Hi, you can call me MG. I'm a 17 year old girl and I live in the good ol' United States (yeah, that's about all the personal information I'm going to give you guys ;) I love art, music, writing, singing, reading, and being nerdy... like extremely nerdy. I'm very out spoken so if you get me talking about the Mortal Instruments or Percy Jackson or Harry Potter (or even chemistry) I probably won't stop until you duct tape my mouth shut.
A few of my very favorite chemistry jokes: (Yes have to have at least some knowledge of the periodic table)
1. Did you hear the oxygen and potassium went out on a date last week? Yeah it went OK.
2. Yeah, but then oxygen and magnesium went on a date last night and it was like OMG!
3. Do you have 11 protons? Because you are sodium fine!
4. I just finished doing some stand up for a few noble gases... there was no reaction.
5. How often do I make chemistry jokes?... Periodically.
SOME OF MY FAVORITES:
Books: The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Steelheart, Harry Potter, Walk Two Moons, The Tale of Despereaux, Catcher in the Rye
Bands/Artists: Alright let's break it down because there's a lot. In no particular order:Panic! At The Disco Fall Out Boy My Chemical Romance (the trifecta duh) Mayday Parade Twenty One Pilots Halsey Drowners Three Days Grace The Beatles (obviously) Thirty Seconds to Mars Imagine Dragons The Strokes The Killers The White Stripes The Black Keys The New Pornographers (yes this is just a band I swear!) Green Day The 1975 Cold War Kids And honestly so, so, so many more. I can't pick just a few haha.
Movies: Harry Potter, anything Mission Impossible, Oceans 11, anything with action or adventure, every Marvel movie known to man, Remember the Titans (I know, random), Legally Blonde, Clueless, 10 Things I Hate About You
TV shows: Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock (the other trifecta duh), Gilmore Girls, Criminal Minds, Mr. Robot
Clary's outfit for writing in Central Park- http:///clarys_outfit_for_writing_in/set?id=140464276
Maia's outfit for Izzy's birthday- http:///maias_outfit_for_izzys_birthday/set?id=140466472
Clary's outfit for Izzy's birthday- http:///cgi/set?id=140548038
Izzy's outfit for her birthday- http:///cgi/set?id=140548852
Clary's outfit for lunch with Hodge- http:///clarys_outfit_for_lunch_with/set?id=140601700
Clary's outfit for the airport- http:///cgi/set?id=140611406
Can you read this?:
If you can Raed tihs, you hvae a sgtrane mnid too Can you raed
Ways to Annoy Your Parents
-I am not responsible for any shouting, yelling and punishments they give you. Please note: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! Please do not sue me when your parents hand out your punishment for using this.
-Bold are the ones that I have done to my parents.
1 - Follow them all the time
2 - Say "Muu" when they call you
3 - Pretend you have amnesia
4 - Keep walking backwards
5 - Run all over the house with a bulb in your hand and saying "The Sun! It's dying!"
6 - Run on the walls
7 - Sing out loud while you run all over the house wearing only underwear
8 - Say that wearing clothes is against your religion.
9 - Stay in front of them at four in the morning and with a big smile in the face say "Good morning, sunshine!"
10 - Run in circles
11 - Recite a whole movie. Three times. (They took away my Harry Potter DVD box set for a week.)
12 - Pretend you're fighting yourself. Lose.
13 - Pull somebody's hair and scream "DNA!"
14 - Wear a T-Shirt that reads "I'm Retarded!"
15 - Wear jeans on your heads, a t-shirt on your waist and say it's a new fashion concept
16 - Try to find another way to drink something in a glass
17 - Glue your finger on your nose with Super Glue
18 - Talk to a pen
19 - Have imaginary friends. Talk to them all the time. (When I was younger I did this and it annoyed the crap out of them... I was satisfied)
20 - Pretend you're a viking
21 - Try to climb on the walls
22 - Scream really loud "WHERE-IS-MY-MOTHER!?"
23 - Put an ice-cream cone on your forehead and say you're a beautiful unicorn
24 - Do what they tell you to
25 - Stay turning the lights on and off and after 5min say "ooh! I get it now..."
26 - Eat non-eatable things.
27 - Sit in front of the fan with your arms wide open and sing "I believe I can fly!!"
28 - Hold their hands and say "I see dead people..."
29 - When taking a shower, scream "I'm drowning!"
30 - Chase an imaginary tail
31 - Demand your own telephone number
32 - Scream "Lie!" for everything they say
33 - Pretend you're 268 years old
34 - Stay upside down in your closet (I stuck a chair in there and sat on it upside down for an hour and half before they dragged me out by my feet)
35 - Pretend you're a telephone
36 - Try to swim on the ground
37 - Knock on their door all the night
38 - Pretend you have multiple personalities
39 - Deny everything they say before they finish saying and say "Why what? Are you trying to find a reason to punish me?". Take a long breath, blink three times and say "Can I help you?"
40 - Ask "What?" for everything they say and pretend you don't understand
41 - Look at you father for some time and then say "I'M USING NEW SOCKS!"
42 - Always repeat "What would give you that idea?"
43 - When your mother start talking to you, say "Lo siento, No hablo Inglés"
44 - Tell them you have a very important secret that you can't tell to anyone, they'll insist on you to tell the secret, then you whisper "I'm Spiderman/ Catwoman!"
45 - Stay looking at nowhere for some time and quickly look at your parents with a scared expression and say "Did you feel that?!"
46 - Write "Will you really eat this little bird?"/"Eggs are friends, not food!" on every egg you got in the ice box
47 - When having dinner, stand up and say to one of your siblings: "Due to economic problems, you will be banished from this house." (My little sister- 13 years old-responded by saying "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I've already made plans with the government to take YOU away.")
48 - When visiting your grandparents, start singing "Uuhm, you touch my tchalala!"
49 - Always say "That's so hot" with Paris Hilton accent
50 - Tell them everything you did was just to annoy them
ONLY IN AMERICA...
...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance
...are there handicap parking spaces in front of ice-skating rinks
...sick people go to the back of Walgreens to get their medicine, while healthy people get their cigarettes at the front
...people buy hotdogs in packs of 10 and hotdog buns in packs of 8
...the banks leave both vaults open and then chain the pens to the counter
...people order a double cheese burger, large fries, and a diet coke
...people leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveways and keep their junk in garages
...people use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so they won't miss the calls from someone they don't want to talk to in the first place
...is the word "politics" used to describe the process so well; "Poli-" in Latin means "many" and "tics" mean "blood-sucking creatures”
Things I'm not allowed to do at Hogwarts.
1) Seamus Finnigan is not after me lucky charms
2) I do not weigh the same as a duck. Nor should I try to act like one.
3) "I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
4) I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
5) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class
6) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss
7) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda
8) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar
9) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy
10) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month"
11) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin quidditch matches
13) The Giant Squid is not an approriate date to the Yule Ball
14) When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Moblie, Robin!"
15) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
16) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor. (yes I will)
17) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental (sure)
18) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny. Even if he is wearing an orange anorak
19) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends"
20) I will not dress up in a Dementor's suit and use a dustbuster on Harry's lips to make him do what I want.
21) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
22) I will not hold my wand in the air before I casting spells shouting "I got the power!"
23) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights who say Ni have challenged him to a duel and then have students yell "Ni!" from various directions.
24) I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance when I enter a classroom (that's a lie)
25) Its not necessary for me to yell "Bam!" everytime I apparate.
26) I will not steal Griffyndor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallway.
27) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls.
28) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
29) I am not allowed to begin Herbology class by singing the theme song to "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"
30) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
31) The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife (YES IT ISSS!!!)
32) "Draco Malfoy, Take it up the Arse" is not an acceptable quidditch chant. (I think it might be at a Slytherin/Gryffindor game)
34) I am not Allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see if hot gay sex will occur.
34) It is a mad idea to tell Professor McGonagall that she takes herself too seriously
35) "Ya'll check this crap out!" is not an appropriate way to announce that I am about to conduct an experimental spell.
36) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort. (Iwill!!!)
37) I will not offer to pose nude for Collin Creevy. (EVER!!)
38) I am no longer allowed to use the words "pimp cane" in front of Draco Malfoy. (I wouldn't risk that in the first place -shivers in horror-)
39) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
40) Dumbledore does not have "nakie time". (Mmm Hmm Sure)
Have you ever considered suing your brain for non-support?
Who was so mean to put an "s" in the word "lisp" if people with lisps can't say the "s"?
Doctors say TV is bad for us, but why is there a TV in every hospital room?
If McDonald's loves to see you smile why do they screw up your order?
If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
If con is the opposite of pro is Congress the opposite of progress?
Donald Duck never wears pants, but why does he wraps a towel around his waist when he gets out of the shower?
Ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dry at passing cars; see if they slow down
Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that
Put you garbage can on your desk and label it "IN"Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work).
When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso
In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS"
Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy"
Dont use any punctuation
As often as possible, skip instead of walking
Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face
Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO"
Sing along at the opera
Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day
5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'
Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom"
When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON"
When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose"
Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go"
Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Darn this!" and walk out triumphantly.
Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin humming the theme to Star Wars.
After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
Bring a giant roach into the room and release it on a nearby.
Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
Dress like the professor.
Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras
And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
FRIENDS:Lend you their umbrella BEST FRIENDS:
Take yours and say 'RUN BITCH RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS:Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS:Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa. BEST FRIENDS:Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS:Would bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS:Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS FRICKING AWSOME"
FRIENDS:Have never seen you cry. BEST FRIENDS:Won’t tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS:Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS:Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. BEST FRIENDS:Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS:Only know a few things about you. BEST FRIENDS:Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS:Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. BEST FRIENDS:Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS:Would knock on your front door. BEST FRIENDS:Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS:You have to tell them not to tell anyone. BEST FRIENDS:Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS:Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies) BEST FRIENDS:Are for life.
FRIENDS:Will comfort you when the guy rejects you BEST FRIENDS:Will go up to him and say 'it’s because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS:Would ignore this letter BEST FRIENDS:Will repost this!!
24 things to do in an elevator!
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead while muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go 'plink' at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, no, not now, bleeped motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally.
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to the other passengers 'through' it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your 'personal space.'
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Wear 'X-Ray Specs' and leer suggestively at other passengers.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Ultimate 'About Me':
Not going to give you my full name... sorry! But you can call me MG
Ehh... don't have any of those.
Just went to the doctor recently... I am now 5 feet 8 inches tall... I'm tall.
1 younger sister
Chocolate brown (it's the only way I could think of to describe them)
Not necessarily dark brown, but not light brown either
Yes, I actually wear both- Interesting fact: I have astigmatism which, in short, means that I have weirdly shaped retinas. It causes me to be both near and farsighted, so I can't see far away from me or near to me and I will be wearing bifocal glasses for the rest of my life... yeah.
Just my ears :)
Yes- more often than I'd like to admit...
I'm mostly Italian, but I'm also Irish, Scottish and French Canadian and I was born and raised in the USA!
Maybe put up some videos of me covering songs on Youtube. I really want to be a singer :)
Omg, lmao (yes all the stereotypical ones, but to be fair I never text anyone so this isn't often)
Umm... my eyes maybe. I don't know, I don't really think of myself as an attractive person
Ooh, if any of my followers have been up to see when I actually put new chapters up, they would know that I don't go to sleep on school nights until really late. During the week (school days) I usually go to sleep at around 2:30am and on weekends, it's usually more like 4:30- 4:45am. (yeah I know- bad right?)
School days is usually around 6:25- 6:30am and weekends I like to get as much sleep as possible so it's usually around 11:00am, sometimes 12:00 if my dad doesn't catch me.
I wonder how much longer I can sleep for...ironic considering the time I go to bed, but what are you gonna do?
This or That:
Dark, but not like scary dark. More like comfortable, cozy, lit-only-by-a-fire dark.
Neither- I don't drink soda
Neither usually- I might have a few french fires from McDonalds every once in a while
Umm... what's this?
Mmm... maybe Nestea?
Coffee Coffee Coffee
In the last month have you...
Yes... not saying I enjoyed it...
Not an entire box, but yes
I'm pretty sure you would have to be in a relationship previously to be dumped... so no. I've never even been asked out before *world's tiniest violin plays sad music*
Have you ever...
You mean like reading TMI while my teacher is giving a lecture? Then yes..
I don't think so, no.
What was the last...
Hehe- my little puppy. I love her so much. Her name is Minnie Mouse
"You're annoying me. Go away." (ooh, harsh...)
Mr. Brightside by The Killers
My mother, I think
The Corpse Bride (gotta love Tim Burton)
Helping my dad install a faucet in our bathroom
Actually a few hours ago- someone sent me a review so sweet that I literally started tearing up. You guys are all amazing :'D
Beautiful City the Hunter Parrish version in Chorus class in school today...
Right now- 6:59pm
Haven't had gum in a while, but I only like mint gum
My brand new, genuine Dr. Marten's. I love them so much :)
Charlotte Russe to buy my homecoming dress
Pluto... I don't feel like it's given enough credit
Definitely now- just turned 17
Mmm... Either Gilmore Girls (a guilty pleasure) or Criminal Minds
A grand total of 0 dollars and 0 cents... hehe
Not wearing a T-shirt- I'm wearing a very comfortable thick red sweater... it's October right now
I'm wearing Nike socks, but I was wearing my Dr. Marten's before
"Okay" to my mother.. I know so interesting
Writing and posting chapter nine of my story Resurface
It's a cute Halloween themed background
Crap... a lot...
Some sort of turquoise color
Well it's night time where I live right now, but it is surprisingly mild and humid for late October
I hate to say it... but first impressions stick- so probably their eyes or hair and maybe attractiveness
My best friend, Matthew
I don't really think about it, nor do I like to think about it
Ooh, there's a list: Australia, Italy, Greece, anywhere in South America, Japan, England and anywhere in Africa
I have absolutely no idea- too many to count
Um, I'm only 17 and I don't really think I've made any decisions that I regret yet
No, not really, but I've been told by friends and family that I am... I don't see it though haha
Yeah, most of the time
Uhhh.. probably not for a while haha
In a boy or a girl: (I previously had written that I was heterosexual, but *whispers* I was lying hehe. I came out as bisexual on 6/26/15)
I've always loved blue eyes because mine are brown
I think I've always been attracted to blond guys, but any hair color is pretty
Any length you want to have it is fine with me.. as long as it's clean.
I'd feel self- conscious if I were to date a boy shorter than me, but it's different with girls I think
They need to be healthy, but not necessarily "fit and muscular" or "stick thin"
YOUR BOY SIDE: (bold applies to me)
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE: (bold applies to me)
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
Total:8/24...hmm... I swear to you all that I am a girl.
That's about it my lovelies. Please enjoy my stories and R&R. :D