Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
Harems: Absolutely hate them. I find that having Naruto being with multiple women really cheapens every one of those relationships. Of course this may be because of my upbringing in a monogamous society but I will never write a harem nor will I read them. This also applies to threesomes and foursomes and so forth.
OOC: I actually really enjoy these types of fics as long as it's realistic. There are way too many stories where Naruto suddenly realises what a shithole Konoha is and randomly leaves the village to fuck shit up.
In order from how much I like them:
I know, there all crack pairings but damn it if they aren't cute as hell.
1. Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura
I basically hate all the canon pairings except for Shikamaru/Temari.
1. Shikamaru-He's just cool as hell. I can definitely relate to his laziness.
2. Itachi-The most badass character in Naruto. Honestly, Kishi made it seem like he was fucking untouchable and he did a damn good job at it too. It's really difficult to imagine him getting his ass beat when every single fight we've seen of him he seems to outsmart his opponent and just when we think he's about to get fucked up, it's revealed as a genjutsu or some shit. That fight with Sasuke totally didn't count.
3. Orochimaru-He's cool as hell. I remember when he used to be the strongest character in Naruto and then Kishimoto started slinging around S-ranked Shinobi like Christmas presents. To be honest, this manga and anime would be awesome if it focused on the Sannin as kids then teenagers and adults.
4.Temari-I have a thing for women like her. Strong willed and beautiful.
Least Favourite Characters:
1. Sasuke-It totally baffles me how so many fans love this guy. He was an asshole all throughout Naruto and people adored him for it.
2. Hinata-I don't hate her per se, but she's so fucking boring. Again, I can't fathom all the fanboys and fangirls going apeshit over her. I don't find her cute at all.
3. Naruto-He had to be the biggest disappointment to me. I mean, what dumbass wants to prove himself to people who shunned him and neglected him. His naivete honestly grated on my damn nerves. I fucking cringed so hard every time he said 'Sasuke is my best friend and I'm going to save him from the darkness'. He also didn't grow for shit after the Part 1 timeskip. He literally didn't learn any new Jutsu and he certainly didn't mature at all.
4. Sakura-Another character who had so much damn potential. After the timeskip we all thought she was the second coming of Tsunade but Kishi just had to make her Sasuke's ass wiper to 'progress' the manga. No self-respecting woman would chase a man who tries to kill them and betrays their village.
5. Masashi Kishimoto-This is more of an honourable mention since he isn't a character but he seriously fucked Naruto over. Halfway through the show should've changed it's title to Sasuke Shippuden. Sasuke's always had the best design, always had the coolest Jutsu, always had the best character developement. Sure, he stayed an angsty asexual brooder, but he still grew as a shinobi. Don't even get me started on the ending, the ending was such bullshit I almost broke the screen while reading it. His excuses were also incredibly shit. He called 15 years of development between Naruto and Sakura's relationship an attempt to 'mislead us'. He expected fans to be surprised when he paired the dude up with Hinata and instead got a massive amount of shit for pulling stuff out of his ass. The movie Naruto the Last was incredibly stupid too. It literally tried to change canon and make it seem as if Hinata was always there for Naruto. That utterly pissed me off.