Author has written 9 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Brotherband Chronicles, Ranger's Apprentice, Outsiders, Mighty Med, and Once Upon a Time.
oh boy this is so old. i havent updated this in five years.
Hello, everyone. Apologies for disappearing off the face of the earth. I've since moved to AO3 just because I like the tagging system better - if you're still in the DBH fandom in 2020/2021 or you were in the Iron Dad fandom ~2019, you've probably seen my stuff. I'm not going to plug my AO3 or my new Tumblr username here just because I've worked hard to create my new portfolio and detach my current writing style and library of works from my old style, and to be honest, I'm not very proud of the person I was here on FFN. I just looked through my review history and yikes. I hadn't learned fandom etiquette yet, apparently. I sincerely apologize to everyone who had to deal with my comments of "When are you updating???" and "Awesome story! You switch tenses a lot tho." For a fellow writer, I wasn't very compassionate, apparently.
Ugh. Yeah, old me can go die in a fire.
I will always be grateful to the community I found here and the encouragement I received - it was here that someone left a review with recommendations about my writing style, and it made me take a year-long break from writing just to study the craft and get better at it. Honestly, I wouldn't be the screenwriting major that I am today if I hadn't received that comment back in middle school, so thank you J.D.
But for now, consider all of my works up for grabs. Adopt and complete it yourself, if you wish! Honestly, I just wanted people to enjoy my content back when I was writing this stuff, and if you're still enjoying it all these years later, that means a lot. I would be honored for you to complete the story, tell it how you want to be told. Maybe there are multiple possible endings? Maybe you saw someone else give their take and you want to give yours? Go for it. As I said, I would be honored to contribute back to the community.
Thanks once again to everyone who read, reviewed, and favorited me and my work. You'll always have a special place in my heart.
Stupid things people do: (stuff I've done in bold)
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or have had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself (Yeah...that was embarrassing)
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand (Make that 30 min)
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs (...yep.)
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave (pfft. I'm not THAT stupid...maybe)
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name (Yeah...HEY, THEY'RE TRIPLETS, OKAY?!)
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a Nerf gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer (That hurts. Don't try this at home, kids!)
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock (Once, okay?! Once!...fine, hundreds of times...)
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else (and carried out a conversation with them, still thinking they were the other person...Mama Mia...)
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot (how about a CANDLE FLAME AND STOVE?)
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it (Thankfully, no)
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do (That's God playing Sims. He just canceled your action.)
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it (And then drank mine as well, still not realizing it. *face-palm*)
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks/underwear still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it (And almost pulled two computers off the desk and onto the floor. [sorry Daddy])
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or a movie that no one else thought was funny (And then couldn't stop laughing...)
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it (funner is a word in the kid-dictionary)
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person (Ex: Super sized McShizzle! [silence] right. You haven't read Percy Jackson have you...?)
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it (WHERE ARE MY GLASSES?!)
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was what you said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand (EW)
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band (And started bleeding...)
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off (I'm stupid, not mean.)
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about (David. That's not his real name, it's just what I call him... #OUAT)
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird (Ok, now THAT'S JUST PLAIN STUPID)
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
looks at list* Man. I am stupid.
2020/2021 update: I have since checked off eight more stupid things that are not in bold. I'll let you guess which ones.
So, yeah. Enjoy reading my fanfiction!
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") Copy and paste Bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination.