Author has written 6 stories for Beyblade, Harry Potter, and Naruto.
I do appologize for removing many of my stories, if you had read them before hand, but I need to completely re-write them, so I have gone and done the unthinkable, I've removed most of the stories that I have niether the time, the inclination nor the inspiration to finish at the present time, their re-post will take until I've at least started the second chapter in typing form, until then, not much will go on.
For those stories I have not removed, they were either a) finished already or b) I have more inspiration on where it is they are going to lead to.
Until then, feel free to leave a review on any of my stories.
Thank you for your understanding.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
"Sometimes I’m not sure whether the world is run by smart people who are putting it on or imbeciles who really mean it."
"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left."
"Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?"
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
Reality is a nice place, but I wouldn’t want to live there.
According to research and survey, America and Australia are the gayest countries in the world. The least gay? Vietnam. So not only are they communists… they’re boring.
You're twisted, depraved, and rotten to the core... I like that in a person!
"Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing."
Somewhere on this globe, every ten seconds, there is a woman giving birth to a child. She must be found and stopped.
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't, either
The difference between man and animals is that we don't use our tongue to clean our genitals.
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die
I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.
Join the Marine Corps, see the world, meet interesting people, and kill them.
"When in doubt, it is most likely that your screwed either way, so just choose the one that's more fun."
stop talking...I'm out of aspirin
It wasn't attempted murder...I missed.
"Never trust a dead doctor"
"How do you drown a fish?"
"Ever notice that the people who are late are often much happier than the people who have to wait for them?"
"I only know how to do things 3 ways: the WRONG way. the RIGHT way. and MY way.which is really the WRONG way, only faster."
"I was playing poker the other night... with Tarot cards. I got a full house and 4 people died."
"No one fucks with you if you're carrying a big heavy stick."
"I beieve in karma. That way, I can do bad things to people as much as I want, and say that they deserve it."
When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed."
Reality is whatever refuses to go away when I stop believing in it.
Nothing is more unerving to the truly conventional than the unashamed misfit.